What's new

ACT [ Scratch ] [ スクラっち☆ ] Hentai Apocalypser PENIX / 変態黙示録ペニックス RE144751 RJ144751

justgoaway11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 変態黙示録ペニックスRJ144751

I just copyed save from this tread to the folder with game, and game start from the beginning? what did I do wrong?

CptSagara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the 3-digit number combination after seting the orcs free?:confused:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

quite dissapointing but it was pretty hilarious that last boss was the MC from last game
i nearly die while laughting

the comments from This Game MC god WHAT IS THAT THING hahaha

MAXIS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just copyed save from this tread to the folder with game, and game start from the beginning? what did I do wrong?

you have to run the game in Japanese, but do not read the saves ... you can use the appolocale to run it in Japanese

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do u get past the 3 guard tower chicks thru the gate b4 they close it, ive tried 20+ times to sneak on either path using the box at the right times and also a mad dash at the right times but no matter what they seem to hear me when i get too close to the gate :( >_<

edit: wtf, 3 more posts and a bunch of ppl have beat the game and not 1 person can answer my ? when theyve so easily given the code for 2 puzzles b4 these guard bitches, im prolly not the only person who wishes some1 would help and let us know how to get past, the 1st puzzle would b tedious and take a while to figure out on our own, 2nd puzzle is kind of complicated but still easy math, this puzzle ive tried pretty much everything i can think of (just now i tried to pick up a dead orc to see if i could and mayb in someway it would help, but cant do that either, obviously pretty hard puzzle without either some help or an epiphany somehow)

Last edited:

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone knows how reduce the game´s screen size a little:confused:; i mean in my screen only see the 3rd bar and the 4 buttons hardly seeit!!!

ps:Or should buyed a bigger monitor???????????

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I Usually dont have any problems running games. But when i try to start the application for this game i get an error then the application gets deleted.

The Error says -
"C:/Users/(user)/Downloads/hp02/(game name).exe is not a valid Win32 application."

Then as before said the application gets deleted. Any one can help?

Edit: I found out it was Norton the stubborn hall monitor.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Beat the game, but the last schoolgirl animation is still locked and I dunno how to get the Orc in the Extra unlocked. Any help would be appreciated, 'cause I have no clue why those two things aren't unlocked.
Edit: Figured out the Orc, just have to beat them all up in the prison stage. Though I don't know how reliable that is since after seeing if I got him, I beat the game again to try to get the 4th schoolgirl scene, and the game borked, locked the Orc again, AND locked out ALL of the animations except for the catgirl, succubus, and final boss. So, yay.

Last edited:

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone confirm a thing for me?

i think i saw on the Devs blog that he had UPDATED this game, is this true or false?

someone confirm.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

From google translation it seems to be just bug fixes.

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do u get past the 3 guard tower chicks thru the gate b4 they close it, ive tried 20+ times to sneak on either path using the box at the right times and also a mad dash at the right times but no matter what they seem to hear me when i get too close to the gate :( >_<
Actually, the box is useless cause they'll activate the traps 3 out of 4 times when they see it.
it's actually just a question of timing and camera angle. You have to travel at the right time and check the long range, cause the first guard can actually see the gate from her position, so you have either to be good in the timing to run to the door, or wait enough time in the top right corner of the map to make sure you'll get to the door before this guard or the closer one turn their look to the door.

I actually managed to pass walking and not running. Not sure they can notice the sound if you run but just in case, try this.

Beat the game, but the last schoolgirl animation is still locked and I dunno how to get the Orc in the Extra unlocked. Any help would be appreciated, 'cause I have no clue why those two things aren't unlocked.
Edit: Figured out the Orc, just have to beat them all up in the prison stage. Though I don't know how reliable that is since after seeing if I got him, I beat the game again to try to get the 4th schoolgirl scene, and the game borked, locked the Orc again, AND locked out ALL of the animations except for the catgirl, succubus, and final boss. So, yay.
for the last schoolgirl, you have to use one of them in the sex machine in one of the room that need it to open a door. sometimes there are multiple enemies so maybe you never used the schoolgirl.

harryabrido

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post a new link for this game? Last one in page 2 not working....

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm uploading it right now, will edit with link later.

It's my folder, so it should work and have 100% gallery. Let me know if there is any problem.

EDIT : Ok so, seems like my mega link got taken down.

Last edited:

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can u reupload it to mega?

Thopson1m

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I Usually dont have any problems running games. But when i try to start the application for this game i get an error then the application gets deleted.

The Error says -
"C:/Users/(user)/Downloads/hp02/(game name).exe is not a valid Win32 application."

Then as before said the application gets deleted. Any one can help?

Edit: I found out it was Norton the stubborn hall monitor.
How did you solve that? Mine still says that even when i had put Norton to ignore it.

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone or anyone who happens to know if they can explain this puzzle to me i apologize i dont quite understand it and i have tried posted method

Attachments

bullkinglink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone or anyone who happens to know if they can explain this puzzle to me i apologize i dont quite understand it and i have tried posted method
also here dl link

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!AkQTkC7Y

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you send the key to download would be perfect :D