Not open for further replies.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Info:

Download:
RJ075311 Ver7.85
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/186779779/0181878/075311Ver785.zip.html

Hi this seems to be some sort of SLG game. Does anyone have the AGTH code for the game? any help to find it would be much appreciated!

HOOKER CODE:

/HSN0@409524

LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU. THIS IS THE EASIEST GAME I'VE EVER SEEN TO HOOK SO I'M NOT SURE WHY YOU ALL SAY IT IS HARD TO DO.

THIS ADDRESS COPIES ALMOST EVERY STRING IN THE GAME CONSTANTLY SO YOU'LL NEED TO DISABLE REPETITION IN AGTH / ITH / YOUR CUSTOM HOOKING SOFTWARE.

I TRIED TO UPLOAD IT TO THE AGTH DATABASE BUT IT SAID MODERATORS NEED TO CONFIRM IT. SO I'M DUMPING IT HERE SINCE THIS THREAD HAS THE BEST INFO ON THIS GAME ON THE INTERNET.

IF YOU WANT LESS STUFF YOU CAN FOLLOW THE STRINGS BACK FROM THE ABOVE STRING COPY INSTRUCTION USING THE USUAL METHODS. THIS THING REALLY SLOWS DOWN THE NEW TURN, BUT NOT ENOUGH TO DISRUPT PLAY. SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE IT HOOKS EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE COMPLEXITY OPTION WHEN YOU START A NEW GAME (JUST PICK THE BOTTOM ONE THERE) SO I THINK IT'S WORTH IT TO KEEP HOOKING SIMPLE.

ON A RELATED NOTE, ARE THERE ANY MODS THAT PERMIT MARRYING FAMILY AND RAPING CHILDREN FOR THIS GAME? :confused: IT SEEMS ODD A GAME WHERE YOU GENOCIDE PLANETS DOESN'T LET YOU BANG A BITCH BEFORE HER 18TH BDAY.
raijin7
^password

ardne83kdu13g1h/R7PUK.7z.001
p0isc70r2bad7tp/R7PUK.7z.002
m83myv0pzv4hvyn/R7PUK.7z.003

mediafire.com/download/[above]

This is 2.14 complete package including base version, PUK and harem extensions. Spread around as as it was bitch to find all the pieces.

Now, can someone give me a link to the patch that allows pirates to rape captives? (it is mentioned above)

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

From DLSite link, it's basically a Super Robot War with war prisoner rape scenario.

Which mean it can possibly go either that Imdria way of having to go through hell and back before sex. Or just the usual victory rape of "you lose, now get raped"

.- . Just speculation, but the start options were "Beginner/Intermediate/Experts" which seem to basically be "how many numbers you wanna have to care about" choice...
So you can be looking at Dark Soul's level of "look at all these numbers, don't you wish you know what they do" or the normal RPG "HP/MP + 4 stats, now go rape"?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Before I start downloading, do I need both of the files or is the update standalone?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Before I start downloading, do I need both of the files or is the update standalone?
You need to have both.

The main file is the typical unzip into ready-to-play folder.

The update is an installer that put the files into your designated location (the folder of the main one)

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You dont really have to rape the girls to H them. You can alternatively marry them or get their affection high enough and they wont resist. If you're king, you can also setting their job as a harem member (大奥担当) and H them that way.

And I dont suggest downloading the second link. All it does is add loli versions of certain characters.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You dont really have to rape the girls to H them. You can alternatively marry them or get their affection high enough and they wont resist. If you're king, you can also setting their job as a harem member (大奥担当) and H them that way.

And I suggest downloading the second link. It adds loli versions of certain characters.
fix'd. some are just into that. like me for instance.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello!
I tried to play this game, but it's too complicate if you can't read japanese...
I readed with a translator the manual included, but still, can't play well, even at the 'Beginner Mode'... just for starters, i managed to defeat a fleet protecting a planet but, for some reason, i can't proceed to invade the planet... even after 4 turns...
If someone can and want, please help me with the basics for battleship fighting and planet invasion.
Thank you for your kind attention!

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hotfile dosen't let me download when i click "click to dowload file" after the wait of 15 seconds, then it shows me that i am currently downloading a file when i tried it a second time. I checked my dl history and there were no records of it ever being downloaded.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello!
I tried to play this game, but it's too complicate if you can't read japanese...
I readed with a translator the manual included, but still, can't play well, even at the 'Beginner Mode'... just for starters, i managed to defeat a fleet protecting a planet but, for some reason, i can't proceed to invade the planet... even after 4 turns...
If someone can and want, please help me with the basics for battleship fighting and planet invasion.
Thank you for your kind attention!

You need land forces to invade planets. You can specialize on building land units for your fleet by clicking the button on the bottom left. You can only build more ships if that fleet isn't at maximum capacity which mine is at 4000/4000

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so there is really no way to hook the text from this game? :(

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

From what I tried, no.

I'm just glad I have years of Japanese language learning and a electronic kanji dictionary. :cool:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I tried, no.

I'm just glad I have years of Japanese language learning and a electronic kanji dictionary. :cool:
There's also the borderline self-torturing way of using kanji-recognition site (which require knowledge of how to write said kanji in order to not screw up the search) then shove the resulting letters into translators.

'A ' For words with only 1-2 kanji like aphrodisiac or health, not too bad (and some have easily recognizable kanji that you remember eventually)

But for this sort of them where they use the official 'fuck you noob it's all kanji' words? Fawk.

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell me how to build space fortresses?
The AI keep spamming them(and mines as well) to attack my fleet.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can anyone tell me how to build space fortresses?
The AI keep spamming them(and mines as well) to attack my fleet.

You need enough tech points research (in this picture you need 2000 as seen in the bottom) to build space fortresses.

In order to increase the research points you have to assign 技術担当 to your subordinates. You can only research one branch per person assigned to 技術 so if you just want to focus on your space fortresses and only have one person, click construction skills (建設技術) to 高 and everything else to 低 and you will focus on that.

(ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN PLAY BEGINNER MODE AND IGNORE RESEARCH ALTOGETHER)

Once you have that done, move a fleet to empty space and click

You need a free subordinate (meaning he has no job) to man the fortress.

In order to have this fortress constructing you MUST keep your fleet on top of the building fortress as show with a 建 icon on the map.

The speed of which the fortress is built depends on the fleet's 建 power.

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the fortress info by the way do you know how to get a girl affections up?

For example i just married the previous ruler's daughter even at 99 loyalty i had to choose rape in order to H her.(this lowers loyalty to half and any lower she will run.) The previous ruler's wife at 90 allows him consensual H can that be done with the harem as well?:confused:

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any kind of guide available or in the works for this game? It's completely unplayable to someone who doesn't know Japanese as far as I can tell. It's just a wall of text when you click an icon.

Last edited:

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ075311 Ver7.87
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/190440285/62ec4cf/075311Ver787.zip.html
RJ035302 Ver1.47x-O1-O2-O3-W1-W2+(harem pack1+2+3 weapon pack1+2 Plus)

ttp://hotfile.com/dl/190441513/aaf9c7c/035302Ver1.47x.zip.html
RJ109612
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/190443911/b5c1e1d/109612.zip.html
RJ109701

ttp://hotfile.com/dl/190444908/ce668f2/109701.zip.html
:)

Last edited:

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can play and beat it on beginner, but anything above that is impossible.
Another issue is you can't play as a female, you auto-lose if you kill off every male leader in your nation. It's a good game, but there are many things I did not like about it. Wish it was further expanded on.
Edit: Oh, and the new version has been released. Looks like just loli and stat expansion, not much else.

Last edited:

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ107853 Ver2.14

add
buccaneer play
new harem pack 1+2

:)

Last edited:

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ummm does anyone know how to increase the health of my fleets D: i cant seem to get it higher then 100

Status
Not open for further replies.