OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Amarant: Noble's Path

Results:
Primary Vote: D*

This Edwin character seems to be quite full of himself, so why not flatter him? Inquire about his station and his illustrious family, the Darnel's, and fawn over such a cultured high class nobleman such as he - his father does oversee the City Guard, so why not stroke his ego and that of his father on how he's keeping the cities finest sharp? Ask what his father is up to lately and how he (Edwin) helps to do his part in the family, then inquire about his brothers and their role in the family. Generally feign interest in him to deflect attention away from Jane. It's obvious, sure, and only stalls for time, but showing interest in him might alleviate things somewhat... and then B after apologizing (lying) profusely to Edwin and assuring him that the moment was heated, confusing, and Jane let her passions get the better of her.”

Oh boy. I read "Distraction (Moon)" as "distract the group by mooning them". A course of action which is practically guaranteed to backfire...
Hm, I may have to make a “What if?” chapter just for fun, haha.

Jane shifted to a calmer stance, letting her hand fall from the blade on her hip. Edwin cocked an eyebrow ever so slightly, curious to see what the noblewoman would do. She hoped her expression earlier did not stay in their minds, as she needed to put on a different show now.

She knew that attacking him in public without any clear indication of assault from him would make her the aggressor, a situation she wouldn’t want to have to resolve with the city guard, a group whose head was the father of the very man she would be accused of assaulting. While she also entertained the idea of fleeing, she knew she would have to deal with him sooner or later and he may not be as amicable the second time – best now to strike while the iron is hot.

“You do know I struck out of simple reflex those few nights ago?” A truth Jane hoped would help her case.

“Oh?” Edwin replied, leaning forward slightly in interest.

Jane’s lectures came rushing back, the lessons filling her head on how to identify what someone wants to hear, letting them guide her words. She knew Edwin was a narcissist, not only ruled by his desire to pursue his own goals, but driven by a need for outside admiration and attention as well as an obsession with outward appearances. When she had marked his face she had made herself a person of interest in his schemes. With a bit of luck and charm, she may just be able to not only stave off today’s encounter, but be done with them entirely.

“Of course: if I had known who you were I would have been quite careful in my actions, not only to avoid culling animosity… but to also garner favor.”

Jane slowly approached him as she spoke. While there was the chance to jeopardize Edwin’s sense of control, Jane hoped it would not only convey that she no longer resented him, but that he would see this display as an attempt to make up for what she had done.

She put her hands on her hips as she swayed towards him, each step precise in its movement. She wanted to entice him, but not be so brash that she jeopardizes her bluff.

“Why, I should say a simple slap would have sufficed instead – I couldn’t let you get away completely.”

Another risk, Jane was staking everything on how full of himself he was, trying to weave her words carefully. She hoped the teasing comment would show she wasn’t completely selling herself, lest he see through her words. She made sure to play the notes he wanted to hear, making sure to use“You” instead of “someone like you”, and stating how she feared his position, yet respected it as well.

Unfortunately, she couldn’t read him, nor did he respond, simply continuing to watch as she walked towards him. She kept going, nonetheless.

“I’ve heard quite a bit about your family, Edwin Darnel, and how relevant you and your family are in the political world. Well, while it would be expected of me to know this, I cannot claim to know all the details: Your father effectively controls the military in this city, and I hear his sons have brokered quite a few deals with foreign powers, earning Respeiro quite a bit in the way of not only gold, but influence too. Still, I wish to know more... ”

While some of the deeds are true, the “powers” in question were little more than fishing towns and single businesses located in other port towns – Most of Respeiro’s trade could be contributed to Port master Bart’s doing.

Jane was almost to him now. She knew she had to not only finish quickly, but drive the point home.

“I know my actions reflected poorly on my house, yet it was a response born out of passion, all of which came about due to a perceived slight. Your reputation was also damaged from it, and as such, it would be quite beneficial for two young nobles such as ourselves to enter Diplomatic negotiations... and try to make amends. ”

She stopped but a few feet from him as she finished, hoping that while he would take the words at face value and look to broker a tenuous peace, that her reciprocating with the use of his innuendo would bolster the credibility of her words.

Edwin held the same simple smile as he considered her words, contemplating the validity of them as well as the proposition they gave. He was still for a while, a silence between them, only broken by the few passersby in the street. Eventually, he took a few steps forward, closing the distance between them. Jane maintained her stance, refusing to back down from his advance. He stood there for a few seconds before suddenly reaching his right arm behind her, grasping her rear and pressing her to him.

Jane was shocked, but managed to remain composed, remaining completely composed as she managed to suppress the desire to push him away or show any sign of displeasure, even managing to force a small smile in the situation. Still, even if she could ignore it… his hand now gripped the exact area she had already struck him for touching once before. Not only that, but her beasts pressed against his chest, her personal space all but shattered by his assertive embrace. Nonetheless, she held firm.

Edwin continued to smile as he looked down at her, their faces mere inches apart.

“You are an interesting one, aren’t you?” he spoke. “Few women I have dealt with from our district realize such an opportunity when they see it. Fewer still… have the initiative or are willing to seize it.”

Jane’s smile was closer to being genuine now; while she still was displeased with her position, she was at least confident he was open to the idea of being further persuaded.

“I may forgive you, as it may, as you said, be of great benefit to two young nobles such as ourselves to forge ties in this cruel world of politics”

Edwin held Jane closer still, his eyes wandering down to her chest and then slowly back up to her eyes, tracing her features as he did so, Jane doing her best to maintain her current guise.

“Ah, but excuse me… we should retire to a more private location before we start to discuss these terms, do you not think so?” Edwin says, pivoting back and motioning with his other hand back towards the area where the group had first appeared from.

Jane was hesitant to go with them: although luring them away from the street had its own set of advantages and could even work to her benefit... she was unsure of how to proceed. Her teaching had helped her, but how much more could she utilize it, she wondered. She could attempt to peacefully resolve the situation and simply leave, but she wasn’t sure how much farther she could push her luck. The question now was how to respond next and how this “political treaty” would play out. At least she has a little more control of the situation now.

Voting:
Primary Vote: What does Jane do?

A) Agree to accompany Edwin…
1) attempting to amicably resolve the situation and leave Edwin on peaceful terms.
2) so that you may ambush him once you’re off the street.
(These two sub-choices are for more flavor text and mental thoughts than anything – As far as affecting choices go, neither one will restrict actual actions/choices)
B) Attempt to convince Edwin to have these “negotiations” take place at another time and place.
C) Threaten Edwin and the group in order to escape. (Intimidation)
D) Attack anyway, regardless of the consequences.
E) Attempt to flee.

X) Other

Z) Minor Action

Secondary Vote: Even though Jane is wearing what would be expected of nobles today, how does she prefer to dress?

You guys can go ahead and continue to leave input for this decision if you care to do so as it hasn’t exactly reached a deadline.

A) As she is now/a more feminine style – a noble female’s normal wear is fine for her (Will include skirts, basques that connect to stockings, blouses, leggings, and things typical of a noble/upper class woman.
B) A mix – can include skirts, pants, shirts of many variations, and overall is just comfortable with whatever. She likes to strike a balance between a noble’s classic look and casual wear of the average citizen.
C) Tomboyish – Wears pants much more often, simple bras and underwear, as well as simpler shirts that can range from normal female shirts such as blouses to loose fitting, almost male shirts. Will avoid stockings and fancy clothing.
D) As is in the picture from before (might need a small bit of help describing the clothing as I’ve never been good with it).

X) Custom – Choose. Go ahead and describe a “look” for our heroine.

Minor Actions Explained:
Minor Actions are small actions you may do in addition to your Primary Vote (A,B, C, etc.). They will usually just provide you with additional information or perhaps, in rare circumstances, an item. If it would cause an encounter or runs the risk of causing general havoc than it's best to put it as an additional detail under primary vote.

Examples are asking someone a simple question, inspecting an object or feature in the environment, checking on or using an item in your inventory, or changing some feature on your person (i.e. putting your hair into ponytail).

They may help you, but please, try not to abuse the system. Trying to examine a couple objects in detail may be fine, but picking every item off the shelf in a store can get a bit... tedious.

Jane:
Added Spell effects to character page for convenience

Jane Theriner.
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 128 lbs.
Breast Size: 34d
Hair: Brown. Shoulder length. Few bangs in front, rest pinned behind head.
Eyes: Green

Constitution: 20/20
Mana: 10/10
Cantrip Charges: 5/5
Corruption: 0/100
Pleasure: 0/20
XP: 0/100

(STR) Strength: d6 + 1
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 1
(INT) Intelligence: d10 + 3
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 2
(CHA) Charisma: d10 + 0

Spells:
Minor Cure Wounds (1 Mana): The caster concentrates on their wounds, healing themselves in the process.
Effect: Heal yourself for your INT + Base INT.
CT: Medium(20 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture. Requires Focus.

Magic Armor(1 Mana): The caster puts a protective shield over themselves to ward off blows.
Effect: The caster has an armor value equal to their Base INT for 5 rounds.
CT: Short(3 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture.

Fireball(2 Mana): The Caster shoots a ball of fire towards their foe that explodes on impact.
Effect: The target takes the caster’s INT die + Base INT in fire damage during the initial cast and 1d4 – 2 fire damage for the next 3 rounds.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range 30 ft. Gesture. Saving Throw: Dex (6+ to put flames out).

Wave of Force(2 Mana): A massive amount of force blasts forth from the caster’s palm, sending their opponent flying backwards.
Effect: Deals 2d4 + Base INT and send the target flying d4 x 5 ft.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Cantrips:
Comprehend Language: The caster closes their eyes and concentrates, able to understand whatever those around them are saying for a short period.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: Ear-shot. Duration: 5 minutes. Requires Focus.

Material Shift: The caster focuses, enhancing or weakening the strength of an inanimate material, such as wood or metal for a time.
CT: Long (60 Seconds). Range: Touch. Duration: 1 hour. Requires Focus

Create light: Create an orb of light to illuminate your immediate surroundings. This orb becomes solid once conjured and can be held, rolled, or otherwise manipulated.
CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

Skills/Passives:
Mercantile Mind: +2 on rolls to negotiate the price of goods. +1 on rolls for any perception or sense motive checks involving the value of an item.
Charming: +3 to Charisma-based checks against Human, Elf, Dwarf, Half-orc and Half-elf males.
Mana Reserves: After casting a spell, roll a d6: On the result of a “6”, the spell uses 1 less mana.
Budding Diplomat : +1 to Diplomacy rolls.

Sexual Experience: None

Inventory/Clothing:
Gold: 80 Coins

Dagger: +d4 damage

Head: N/A
Chest: Pale silver blouse.
Arms: Long Sleeves from blouse.
Legs: Dark grey skirt, extends to just above knee. Bare legs.
Shoes: Dress boots, brown, wide 1” heel .
Brassiere: white silk bustier.
Underwear: dark grey silk.

Dice Report:
I Changed up the Dice Report to better show the breakdown of rolls and their effects.

Charisma check – Edwin
Charisma: d10 + 0
Rolled: 8
+ 3 against males
+ 2 Bonus for approach (This is an example of how dictating how to go about a certain action can help in a roll. In this case, Edwin and his narcissism.)
Total: 13 vs. 10 = Success.

Pleasure Check – Ass grope
Willpower: d8 + 2
Rolled: 7
Total: 9 vs. 4 (d4)= Success.

Willpower check – Maintaining bluff/expression
Rolled: 8
Total: 10 vs. 4 = Success. *crit*

Last edited:

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

changing vote to

My vote is very similar to Gear47demon’s, but with some additions:
First of all, point out that the current situation can be "easily misunderstood" by other people: Some might see it as Jane whoring herself out to Edwin and his friends, while other might see it as Edwin and his friends taking advantage of the wealth and power of Edwin’s family – and his father’s connections to the City Guard – to force a lone defenseless girl to do their bidding. Some might even see it as both Jane whoring herself out and as Edwin abusing his family’s wealth, power and connections. It would be bad for both of their families if such rumors were to spread, so propose a date of sorts:

If he’s still not convinced that she’s honest and really wants to have such a date point out that the date will benefit both of them: If she is seen with someone as important and powerful as him it will discourage other men from bothering her and the hints that their families might be negotiating something – or even have already negotiated some sort of agreement – will reduce the likelihood of other families causing them trouble. In other words everyone wins, and thus she has no reason to lie to him.

If that fails then try A:

Last edited:

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is very good, now he's open to more persuasion!

B Propose a date of sorts at the same establishment at which she struck him at. He was humiliated publicly by Jane, but if he showed up with her at that same place being more accepting of him, feigning flattery and interest, it would seem like he "tamed" a wild beast with his "charms". Jane should try and convince him that she is interested in him, in his charms, and in his power. Try to separate him from his group, or any group for that matter.

Should this fail then resort to A1/A2 but insist that your interest lies with him and not his subjects, and that their presence in this delicate matter belittles them both. Him, the son of a powerful political and military authority, and Jane, the daughter of one of the council. I want to ambush him, but not in the sense of attacking him so much as leading him on and playing mind games with him, to look for another opening to openly humiliate him and make him appear to be the aggressor or perhaps incompetent. There's a time and place for that, however, so Jane will have to pick and choose what battles to fight and forfeit. For now the peaceful approach seems best.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just a quick question, not a vote, is Jane still pressed up against Edwin?

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just a quick question, not a vote, is Jane still pressed up against Edwin?
At the moment, yes.

Also, I should mention that I love how much you guys are getting into it; I love writing just for this!

Last edited:

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First of all, point out that the current situation can be "easily misunderstood" by other people: Some might see it as Jane whoring herself out to Edwin and his friends, while other might see it as Edwin and his friends taking advantage of the wealth and power of Edwin’s family – and his father’s connections to the City Guard – to force a lone defenseless girl to do their bidding. Some might even see it as both Jane whoring herself out and as Edwin abusing his family’s wealth, power and connections. It would be bad for both of their families if such rumors were to spread, so propose a date of sorts:
B Propose a date of sorts at the same establishment at which she struck him at. He was humiliated publicly by Jane, but if he showed up with her at that same place being more accepting of him, feigning flattery and interest, it would seem like he "tamed" a wild beast with his "charms". Jane should try and convince him that she is interested in him, in his charms, and in his power. Try to separate him from his group, or any group for that matter.
If he’s still not convinced that she’s honest and really wants to have such a date point out that the date will benefit both of them: If she is seen with someone as important and powerful as him it will discourage other men from bothering her and the hints that their families might be negotiating something – or even have already negotiated some sort of agreement – will reduce the likelihood of other families causing them trouble. In other words everyone wins, and thus she has no reason to lie to him.

Should this fail then resort to A1/A2 but insist that your interest lies with him and not his subjects, and that their presence in this delicate matter belittles them both. Him, the son of a powerful political and military authority, and Jane, the daughter of one of the council. I want to ambush him, but not in the sense of attacking him so much as leading him on and playing mind games with him, to look for another opening to openly humiliate him and make him appear to be the aggressor or perhaps incompetent. There's a time and place for that, however, so Jane will have to pick and choose what battles to fight and forfeit. For now the peaceful approach seems best.

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My original vote was going to be close to this...

A1/A2 but insist that your interest lies with him and not his subjects, and that their presence in this delicate matter belittles them both. Him, the son of a powerful political and military authority, and Jane, the daughter of one of the council. I want to ambush him, but not in the sense of attacking him so much as leading him on and playing mind games with him, to look for another opening to openly humiliate him and make him appear to be the aggressor or perhaps incompetent. There's a time and place for that, however, so Jane will have to pick and choose what battles to fight and forfeit. For now the peaceful approach seems best.
... but this...

... is just too good to pass up. SO, it gets my vote.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He's not well-done yet? I'm disappointed.

A2, try to sweet-talk him into going with us alone(Those thugs are far too low on the social ladder for one on one visits after all). After that I suppose we could either humiliate or deepfry him.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, got back and read some of the things and then moonblack shows up with persuading words on how to swing it. So, after reading through this again, I'm going to go with Moonblack's variation.

Through I have a request, can any of us voters nudge for NPC actions? I'd like to have a "fluff" (it has no effect on rolls or anything truly important) based nudge towards Edwin. I want him to purposefully be grinded against Jane, squeezing her ass and slowly trying to force her to grimace or lose composure.

Bandwagon Minor Rant
Now you might be thinking to yourself "Diaga, why you jumping on bandwagon so easily?" And the answer is surprisingly simple: Because to me, this is articulated thought I had bouncing around in my head today while dealing with my real life obligations.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Moon's overthinking for sure.

That's why i'm gonna follow him...

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Through I have a request, can any of us voters nudge for NPC actions? I'd like to have a "fluff" (it has no effect on rolls or anything truly important) based nudge towards Edwin. I want him to purposefully be grinded against Jane, squeezing her ass and slowly trying to force her to grimace or lose composure.
An interesting idea. I'm all for letting the voters have more ways to control the story. I already have the "+1 to rolls" benefit to those who vote (unless you guys missed that bit on Post #1)... I might think of an idea, saaaay... you can influence an NPC to do something - that's within their character of course - but you can't do it again for X number of posts.

Hm, quite interesting indeed, as it affords you guys a little control over the antagonistic elements of the story as well as the protagonist herself. I mean, hey! If you guys want to add small challenges and hurdles in the way, I'm all for it! Of course, I think there should be a system where someone can Veto the suggestion, so that someone doesn't run the story off in a random direction. Not to mention, I'll oversee any suggestions, trimming and shaping them as need be so that they're relevant, not too over the top, and within reason. I trust you guys to have a pretty good handle on how the game's mechanics work by now, so let me hear what others have to say: thoughts, concerns, opinions... I'm looking to make this a small thing, if only to maybe add a bit more flair in certain scenarios.

I mean, you're all working together... why not have a little contention among the ranks, eh?

EDIT: I'll try and have the next post up by tomorrow around noon - hoping to post it in the morning. I'll add a bit of what Diagas suggested, as it does not have too much of an impact, and hopefully I can hear more feedback on the subject come next vote.

Last edited:

1Cyka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if i should go with gears choice or moon choice. I thinkill just go with "B" instead of any particular one.

Almost fogot. Edit: I think the NPC nudging sounds pretty cool. As long as it doesnt get out of hand im all for it. Diags bit in the post below seems pretty okay.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cevrik's Post in spoiler
An interesting idea. I'm all for letting the voters have more ways to control the story. I already have the "+1 to rolls" benefit to those who vote (unless you guys missed that bit on Post #1)... I might think of an idea, saaaay... you can influence an NPC to do something - that's within their character of course - but you can't do it again for X number of posts.

Hm, quite interesting indeed, as it affords you guys a little control over the antagonistic elements of the story as well as the protagonist herself. I mean, hey! If you guys want to add small challenges and hurdles in the way, I'm all for it! Of course, I think there should be a system where someone can Veto the suggestion, so that someone doesn't run the story off in a random direction. Not to mention, I'll oversee any suggestions, trimming and shaping them as need be so that they're relevant, not too over the top, and within reason. I trust you guys to have a pretty good handle on how the game's mechanics work by now, so let me hear what others have to say: thoughts, concerns, opinions... I'm looking to make this a small thing, if only to maybe add a bit more flair in certain scenarios.

I mean, you're all working together... why not have a little contention among the ranks, eh?
Okay. Well with approval a more descriptive nudge of how I was wanting Edwin to act against Jane.

Edwin's forceful stance, his hands, not quite large but still big enough to squeeze more then she was comfortable with, begin to press and rub against her asscheeks. The cocky, intrigued look on his face held a hint of sheer enjoyment even as he pressed her more to his side, leaving no doubt to passerbyers that she is leaning on him, her breasts smudging against him. (If she succeeds in convincing him, then I see him as purposefully keeping her on arm and keeping a steady, firm grip on her ass.)

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+1

Kasei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gear47demon's B sounds good.

OP
Cevrik777

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Results:
Primary Vote: B won, with one more vote for Gear’s as opposed to Moon’s. Still, I’ll make sure to include input from both.

Jane contemplated her options, knowing that accompanying them to private locale could end poorly if she couldn’t control the situation – while she did have her magic, there were a total of five of them and all it would take is one or two to ensure that she couldn’t make the magical gesture she needed. She also needed to make sure that she stayed within sight of the alley Thorold had entered, lest he become hysteric at her absence. No, she needed Edwin and his thugs to leave her alone, at least temporarily.

As Jane thought about how to best accomplish this, she was constantly distracted by her current state, the thought of all these passersby seeing her pressed against this man… it made her far more than simply uncomfortable. She hoped they would see Edwin as the assertive male taking advantage of the lone, defenseless girl, although, she realized, they could just as well see it as her whoring herself out to him. The illusion she had made, of her interest in Edwin, was probably just as effective to anyone who looked at the pair as it was to him. The fact that she stood there, unresisting, as he dug his fingers into the supple flesh of her backside was all the more damning.

Perhaps out of impatience for her answer, or his own desire, Edwin drew her in even more, the hand leading back behind him dropping down and around to grab her other cheek. The sensation was alien to her, and Jane could feel her face go flush with embarrassment as he squeezed. Still, she continued her display and moved her hands up under his arms to rest on his upper back, lest their idleness give away her disinterest, of course. The cocky, intrigued look on his face held a hint of sheer enjoyment even as he pressed her more to his side, no longer leaving any doubt to passersby that she is leaning on him, her breasts smudging against him. She questioned just how far she was willing to go, to sell this illusion – she needed him to remain absorbed in this display she had put on, yet each passing second made her feel less innocent.

Oh, no…” Jane thought to herself, mortified as she contemplated what Thorold may think if he were to see them like this. She looked over to the alleyway. He had been almost more of a father to her than her own flesh and blood; having him see this would be...

“Something wrong?” Edwin asked, bringing his left hand up to Jane’s chin, pivoting her face back towards his own. “You still don’t hold a grudge for what happened at Firell’s, do you?”

“Oh, no, I was simply thinking if…” Jane replied, desperately searching for an answer.

That is when an idea came to her. It wasn’t one she welcomed wholeheartedly, but it was at least a solution to her current predicament.

“… if perhaps we could have these negotiations at another time and place?”

“Oh?” Edwin’s smile faded.

“Yes, why, what say you to having these negotiations over dinner? Say, where we first met?”

Edwin’s eyes narrowed, looking off to the side as he contemplated her offer.

“Do you not think it the perfect place to not only forgive past mistakes, but to also to discuss the details of this new alliance?” Jane taking his left hand into her own and holding it in between them, if only to remove it from her face.

Edwin eyes danced from one random spot to another as he considered her words. It was not long however, until Edwin’s face slowly regained his smile, his gaze returning to meet Jane’s.

“Spoken like a true diplomat. A wonderful idea if I’ve ever heard one. It’s a date then.” he said, freeing his hand from hers to stroke her face, while also giving another squeeze of her ass with his other hand.

The groping didn’t faze Jane at the moment, but the word “date” was a sour note to her ears, realizing how it would look to everyone who saw them together. Still, there was a certain element to that she hoped he would realize the benefits of: If she is seen with him it would make him seem as though he had tamed her defiant nature since their last encounter. Not to mention, it would strengthen them politically, making anyone think twice before wronging either family, lest they risk the scorn of the other. Still, she wasn’t sure if she wanted to be involved in any sort of negotiations with this man, this suggestion to meet there almost entirely born out of her desire to be rid of him.

“Ah, but now, to commemorate this new alliance...”

The words had processed in her mind a little too late, Jane still caught up in how relieved she was that her plan had worked. She was not able to react in time as his hand cradled the back of her neck and brought their lips together…

Voting:
Primary Vote: What is Jane’ reaction?

A) She simply lets it happen, unresisting, while also unyielding or active in the kiss. (Result will be dependent upon a WIS check vs. d6 + ?)
B) She actively responds, if only to ensure her deception is maintained…
C) “This new sensation... Jane can’t help but find it somewhat… pleasing.”
D) She resists him, attempting to pull back.

X) Other

Z) Minor Action

Secondary Vote: Even though Jane is wearing what would be expected of nobles today, how does she prefer to dress?

You guys can go ahead and continue to leave input for this decision if you care to do so as it hasn’t exactly reached a deadline.

A) As she is now/a more feminine style – a noble female’s normal wear is fine for her (Will include skirts, basques that connect to stockings, blouses, leggings, and other such wear typical of a noble/upper class woman.
B) A mix – can include skirts, pants, shirts of many variations, and overall is just comfortable with whatever. She likes to strike a balance between a noble’s classic look and casual wear of the average citizen.
C) Tomboyish – Wears pants much more often, simple bras and underwear, as well as simpler shirts that can range from normal female shirts such as blouses to loose fitting, almost male shirts. Will avoid stockings and fancy clothing.
D) As is in the picture from before (might need a small bit of help describing the clothing as I’ve never been good with it).

X) Custom – Choose. Go ahead and describe a “look” for our heroine.

Minor Actions Explained:
Minor Actions are small actions you may do in addition to your Primary Vote (A,B, C, etc.). They will usually just provide you with additional information or perhaps, in rare circumstances, an item. If it would cause an encounter or runs the risk of causing general havoc than it's best to put it as an additional detail under primary vote.

Examples are asking someone a simple question, inspecting an object or feature in the environment, checking on or using an item in your inventory, or changing some feature on your person (i.e. putting your hair into ponytail).

They may help you, but please, try not to abuse the system. Trying to examine a couple objects in detail may be fine, but picking every item off the shelf in a store can get a bit... tedious.

Jane:
+2 Pleasure

+1 Corruption
• 1 from failed check.

Jane Theriner.
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 128 lbs.
Breast Size: 34d
Hair: Brown. Shoulder length. Few bangs in front, rest pinned behind head.
Eyes: Green

Constitution: 20/20
Mana: 10/10
Cantrip Charges: 5/5
Corruption: 1/100
Pleasure: 2/20
XP: 0/100

(STR) Strength: d6 + 1
(DEX) Dexterity: d8 + 1
(INT) Intelligence: d10 + 3
(WIS) Wisdom: d8 + 2
(CHA) Charisma: d10 + 0

Spells:
Minor Cure Wounds (1 Mana): The caster concentrates on their wounds, healing themselves in the process.
Effect: Heal yourself for your INT + Base INT.
CT: Medium(20 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture. Requires Focus.

Magic Armor(1 Mana): The caster puts a protective shield over themselves to ward off blows.
Effect: The caster has an armor value equal to their Base INT for 5 rounds.
CT: Short(3 Seconds). Range: Self. Gesture.

Fireball(2 Mana): The Caster shoots a ball of fire towards their foe that explodes on impact.
Effect: The target takes the caster’s INT die + Base INT in fire damage during the initial cast and 1d4 – 2 fire damage for the next 3 rounds.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range 30 ft. Gesture. Saving Throw: Dex (6+ to put flames out).

Wave of Force(2 Mana): A massive amount of force blasts forth from the caster’s palm, sending their opponent flying backwards.
Effect: Deals 2d4 + Base INT and send the target flying d4 x 5 ft.
CT: Short (5 Seconds). Range: Melee. Gesture.

Cantrips:
Comprehend Language: The caster closes their eyes and concentrates, able to understand whatever those around them are saying for a short period.
CT: Medium (10 Seconds). Range: Ear-shot. Duration: 5 minutes. Requires Focus.

Material Shift: The caster focuses, enhancing or weakening the strength of an inanimate material, such as wood or metal for a time.
CT: Long (60 Seconds). Range: Touch. Duration: 1 hour. Requires Focus

Create light: Create an orb of light to illuminate your immediate surroundings. This orb becomes solid once conjured and can be held, rolled, or otherwise manipulated.
CT: Short (3 seconds). Duration 1 hour. Light Range: 20ft. Gesture.

Skills/Passives:
Mercantile Mind: +2 on rolls to negotiate the price of goods. +1 on rolls for any perception or sense motive checks involving the value of an item.
Charming: +3 to Charisma-based checks against Human, Elf, Dwarf, Half-orc and Half-elf males.
Mana Reserves: After casting a spell, roll a d6: On the result of a “6”, the spell uses 1 less mana.
Budding Diplomat : +1 to Diplomacy rolls.

Sexual Experience: None

Inventory/Clothing:
Gold: 80 Coins

Dagger: +d4 damage

Head: N/A
Chest: Pale silver blouse.
Arms: Long Sleeves from blouse.
Legs: Dark grey skirt, extends to just above knee. Bare legs.
Shoes: Dress boots, brown, wide 1” heel .
Brassiere: white silk bustier.
Underwear: dark grey silk.

Dice Report:
Hm, it seems we have our first bout of failed checks this post...

I Changed up the Dice Report – again - to attempt to better show the breakdown of rolls, their effects, and from where they’re gaining their bonuses/penalties. Jane’s breakdown will be above the total, while the opposing roll’s breakdown will be below it.

Charisma check – Postpone the meeting for later.
Charisma: d10 + 0
Rolled: 6
+ 3 against males
Total: 9 vs. 8 = Success.
Base Score: 10
- 2 from previous success.

Pleasure Check – Ass grope 1
Rolled: 2
Total: 4 vs. 6 = Failed.
Pleasure: d4
Rolled: 3
+ 2 from continued effect without resistance.
+ 1 from two hands

Pleasure Check – Ass grope 2
Rolled: 4
Total: 6 vs. 3 = Success.
Pleasure: d4
Rolled: 1
+2 from continued effect without resistance.

Reflex check – Choice before or after kiss is made.
Dexterity: d8 + 1
Rolled: 3
Total: 4 vs. 5 = Failed.

Last edited:

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

B with a dash of C

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B Plain and simple, though do try to avoid liking it too much... at least with Edwin. I would add that, just to make it look like Jane isn't whoring herself out, when the kiss is finished casually have Jane slide her hands towards Edwin's and lightly grasp them while maintaining eye contact with him. Better to look like an item than merchandise being purchased.

Z Also, absolutely let Thorold know what happened just so that he knows, and perhaps ask for any advice on how to deal with Edwin. His advice probably won't be too good, probably involving maiming, but he might have a smart way of dealing with things given his involvement in the political world for so long... from a distance at least.

As for Fluff: A

and Passives: B

Use it as a narrative device and additional content to enhance the story, but don't let it affect the "gameplay" involved.

Last edited:

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B Plain and simple, though do try to avoid liking it too much... at least with Edwin. I would add that, just to make it look like Jane isn't whoring herself out, when the kiss is finished casually have Jane slide her hands towards Edwin's and lightly grasp them while maintaining eye contact with him. Better to look like an item than merchandise being purchased.
+1. Unlike the ones before it the latest post just does not inspire my creativity, so I’m not going to even try coming up with anything better.

About:
I’m STILL not sure what to think. If it is ONLY text, with no real impact, then sure, why not? But if such fluff comes with extra dice rolls to determine the results, then no (or at least not this early in the story). There are enough random elements as it is, no need to add even more dice rolls.

Also, I am a little confused: How did Jane get 3 corruption? Which reminds me: Can corruption get reduced, or does it only go up?