What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

Another intense light event happened inside the small tunnel bellow the tree, the loud moan given by Ashley was heared for a long distance before her insides were more than filled and then she manage to fall from the angel's member where at the floor get washed by part of the load over her body.

Without the enrgy to fight back or scream for an stop the human started to crawl pulling her body away for some secons where Angie's body feel her body in delight until she saw her target trying to running away of her. Ashley was completely confused, it has been amazing and she havent feel so intensity inside her body, but such thing dont cause her complete happiness something was wrong her own body and mind say it to her. The exit was close she only needed to use these roots to get up and climb, then her perfect young but was holded by these known hands, making her wide open her eyes and whimper by the shivering at her body. Angie dont needed to pull softly her back cheeks as the remain of her underwear remain her back hope half open and exposed.

Another scream a weak one this time come out from the hole again as the sex noise continue.

-----------------------------

The woman from the light was not scared by the angel's words or by her actual state, the next move was so fast maybe to beg or scream, she only closed her eyes and tried to endure the small pain before die but that dont happened. The next thing than could come out of her were muffed moans or words, the angel tried to absorb her energy but this girl have so left remain after her attack or she was fighting to stop it but Angie know to have all the time of the world to drain her or take some more time to attemp to increase the speed of the proccess.

Any choice than she take she would then move to the other being, after some time moving she was waiting to see it and then found a mirror, inside the mirror far away she could see a small bright. Behind the mirror she could see a seal conformed in a really complex way. She could understand a part of it, this thing is ussually used to seal inmortal souls and criatures made from light or energy, things than cant really be killed like her and these things ussually have a pair of additional curses for that being like eternal rape or continuous death and pain but these werent in her seal. Also these ussually would need help from the outside but the seal inside her have the mistake to dont have it too.

Angelique dont know part of the seal, the symbols of it make her suppose than her life and soul would be safe. To escape of this place she has some possibilities like use her powers to break this seal, let anyone kill her from the outside as breaking a seal vessel like this was not dangerous for her and finally find more info in case than this place have a hidden exit door but out of the girl trapped inside there was not anyone.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing her body pulling Ashley back to her as she started crawling away to try and get out of the hole under the tree, Angie hurried on, leaving the woman there to be drained of as much energy as she could absorb from her before leaving her coils of energy there to keep the woman trapped for the time being, though if it seemed that she was suffering and in a lot of pain then the order was to end that pain and send her onto the next life. When she arrived at the other entity she saw a mirror, where far inside it she noticed the light inside and the seal that it was.

She knew what some of the seal was, but not all of it, making it difficult to just dispel the thing with her magics. That really only left destroying the thing by force, and she wasn't sure if she could, but she was definitely going to try, because she knew that as soon as she broke the seal it would free her body where she could use her magics to make Ashley feel better, which she intended on doing. Since her holy magics didn't seem to be working much against the things in this place, Angie prepared an ice spell to freeze the seal, where she'd then conjure a boulder and hurl it into the thing to shatter it completely and give her control of her body back to her, where she would immediately stop raping Ashley and pull out of her and pull her into a hug and apologize profusely.

"Oh gods Ashley... I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry about that. I was... I was being mind controlled by someone or something, and I simply couldn't stop my body," Angie would sob to Ashley, tears streaming down her cheeks as she held Ashley close and wrapped her wings around her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After take some time to reach the place, then read all and decide what to do. Angie decided to dont bother to think at it too much and just break the seal who was behind the mirror but not inside it. She used ice and a boulder than have a little different color of what she expected, maybe an excentric way to try to destroy something magic inside a trap than could stop an angel, it take some time to hit the thing the enough to do something, at least she supposed than it has worked. She almost completely busy dont noticed the mirror in front of her, how that small purple light on the image moved a little down and then roll away until the reflection stop to help the girl to see it.

A moment later she was at her outside, she still have her hard spear inside the rear hole of her lover who whimpered and moved softly her hips. The human was cold like the others and her skin tone also has changed, but she was not draining the angel's energy. Ashley remain silent as she was changed of position and then the angel explained some of it and also hug her.

Its not your fault... and im fine... so, can we... The purple haired girl rubs lovely at angie even in her weakened state and then returned her meat rod close her back entrance. i almost cant control me, but i want it too...at least, please... let us end where we stoped. Her free hand tried to dont shake and shiver as cleaned a little the angel's face from the teardrops

Angie by hand know how much lust that cold state could give to someone, a human could get insane with this if it were counciest the enough, but even then Ashley was asking for it maybe even begging instead of be in a frenzy state masturbating herself or trying to rape the angel. There was something interesting above all this, Ashley has been drained of pretty much all her powers for the moment and Angie has restored some but not all and she has drained enough magic for Ashley for completely fill a huge group of angels. The flow of magic had been gotten restored at least in part, there was something strange on this energy or maybe this feeling come from many places far away of each other. Maybe this kind of energy could solve the many damages done around the town if Angie dont take from it too much at this moment.

Ashley want it from behind this time, her cursed clothes were almost all away, she needed energy and even with it if she dont break this curse these damn heels will make her fall many times in the future. Her cold state will be solved with some energy but not her lust as Angie has noticed all these times when she lost her powers. Angelique suppose than she is free of that trap, her wings arent dark anymore but neither fully white, her skin is warm and normal and that strange symbol on her has dissapeared at least in front of her.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Angie battered the seal within her with her magic, she was curious about the mirror, wondering just what it meant exactly. Surely it was a part of her own mind, Angie thought to herself. The small light she saw disappeared soon after that, without a trace seemingly, and she didn't see where it went exactly, which worried her a bit, but there was little she could do about it at the moment and she needed to regain her senses and control of her body. Thankfully she did get control of her body back moments afterward, but she still felt off, though she'd deal with it later, Angie thought to herself, so long as she was able to give Ashley a break before something bad happened to her.

"Oh Ashley... please forgive me. Here, let me warm you up okay, I'll warm you with my love... whatever it takes my love, you shall not suffer like this," Angie said to Ashley, sniffling softly as she spoke and maneuvered around to pull her large member out of Ashley's poor abused asshole and turned her around to face her once more.

Angie then pulled her wings back around them both to hide them from view and pulled Ashley's high heels off so she could balance herself again. Angie then began to pour some energy back into Ashley to warm her body and her heart again, funneling her love and not her lust into Ashley, hoping that would help the poor girl. "Alright Ashley, I'll give it to you good and make us both feel wonderful. I love you, I don't want to see you hurt, I want you to be okay, so we can be together," Angie told Ashley while she was getting into position as Ashley got into her desired position.

Angie closed her eyes for a moment and tried to focus herself better, looking her body over after opening her eyes back up to find the symbols on her body gone, at least on the front anyway. Looking over her shoulder, Angie tried to see if there were any symbols on her back that might have been there that she couldn't see. Once she'd done that, she turned back to Ashley and smiled warmly, then she thrust back inside of Ashley's tight pussy, filling her full of her hot hard dick, where she built up a good rhythm as she started pounding away at her lover, making sure to give her energy instead of taking it and making only sensual and passionate thrusts, using her love and passion for Ashley to help her.

When Angie felt her climax about to hit, she would not pull out this time unless forced to as she felt her seed beginning to spurt out of her dick, her hips slamming forward and burying her length inside of Ashley as she poured every last drop she had directly into Ashley's womb. "Oh yes... yes Ashley... I love you so much," Angie squealed as she spurted her load into Ashley, both hands holding and squeezing Ashley's butt firmly in as she injected her seed into her, where afterwards she leaned over Ashley and pulled her head around where she kissed her deeply on the lips to express her love. She would sit there inside of Ashley for a minute or so before starting back up again, intending on giving Ashley a good time and enough to satisfy her lust.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Cursed heels = to cursed items and clothes. So struck until new advise

Ashley was very weak to really answer to her angel, she just nod and whimpered softly as she hug her back to feel her warm body over her cold like ice body. Be fore continue Angie turn to her back to try to find anything rare on her and for what she manage to see thanks to her wings she dont found anything weird or unusual out of the decayed color of the roots around them and the lack of light after remove the seal.

The young woman manage to continualy kiss her mate with the remain of her energy not used to maintain her sanity by the huge lust. Thanks to this there were few choices for how they will continue showing their love. The best for the moment would be to rest on the floor Angie supposed so she get behind and then let the human rest over her, then kindly started to let her ride her again and so this continued for a while. Her hard member dont stoped to rub against the cold inners from the poor noble lady, her weak young well made body soon started to bounce with each thrust as they focused only on themselves.

The next load soon come, even with not such intensity by the lack of power in Ashley, the young angel just couldnt hold anymore and with her jizz she tred to send even more energy to her young lover. It was hard to feed her with her energy as Ashley looks to be more used to give than receive at her inner magic lines, load after load Angie fill even more the young woman's insides who before start were already drenched in white by the almost rape from before made by the angel's feral body. I... love you even more... Angie. the human manage to say between pantings as her vigor slowly return

Ashley's lust was so huge after heal the angel many times from this illiness, her body controled her completely as she tried also to show her love to Angelique. Finally, after maybe an half hour Angie and Ashley were resting again cuddling at each other. The young human is already fully exhausted hugging the angel she couldnt endure more and woth a soft smile she fall sleep.

Angelique still have some of her powers after lend some to Ashley and she could feed from the nature once again even when the energy from this taste strange. Ashley was now completely nude and her insides filled with the divine seed until the point than she have her belly slighty bloated, both of her holes were softly leaking some of the warm celestial's cream. Her feet were sored and slighty red after wear the now vanished heels all this time, some meters away Angie could see the handbag and sword than Ashley decide to dont use against the poor angel.

Ashley would need a lot of time to recover herself completely and maybe Angie could reduce the time but she know than both had passed for too much at these hours, maybe the purple haired girl wouldnt be against continue and look around with her lover but it is now just Angie who can decide now what to do now.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Taking Ashley, Angie continued pouring her energy into her mortal lover to help warm her poor body back up, not caring about the coolness on her skin. As soon as Ashley began bouncing in time with her thrusts, Angie couldn't suppress her moans anymore and began hilting on every thrust inside of Ashley, greatly enjoying the feel of pressure squeezing her member as she went. As soon as she exploded in orgasm and filled Ashley with her seed once again, she smiled at Ashley's words. "Oh Ashley, I love you too. I couldn't stand it if you were hurt, so take all the energy back that you need okay," Angie panted as she sat there inside of her lover, kissing her cheeks and neck.

Angie sat back and let Ashley mount her after that and go for as long as she needed to feel better and drain the lust from her body. After they were finally done after nearly half an hour or so later, Angie simply held Ashley as she cuddled against her and closed her eyes, falling asleep in Angie's arms who nuzzled against her neck. While she sat there holding Ashley against her bosom, Angie felt the natural energies of the land flowing once more enough for her to replenish her own with, which she began doing as she rested with Ashley there with her.

Angie decided to pull out of Ashley and lifted her up a bit for her rod to fall out of Ashley's tight wet folds. As soon as her member flopped out of Ashley, Angie gently pressed on her belly to drain her seed from the poor girl's belly while she rested. Feeling the time was right to try and get out of here now to keep exploring the place, and with any luck to help rescue those other poor people, Angie conjured some light to see by and grabbed Ashley's things before pulling her out of the hole, assuming the seal in there was broken now completely and all. As soon as they were back up to the surface and at the base of the tree once more, Angie would lay Ashley down and then touch the tree, using a bit of power to speak with it again.

"Are you okay now my friend? Please be alright," Angie asked the tree once they were back up.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After such adventure and pleasure the poor human couldnt do more than have a deep sleep, resting her wet body over her lover for all the time possible, even when Angie remove her manlike member, pressed her belly or lift her she remain uncouncious as the sleeping beauty than she is for the moment.

The angel created a light to see around for Ashley's items, they were at full view and easy to take. With the sword and hand bag she then take Ashley too out the small hole filled with roots and then place her at the slighty muddy floor.

After has restored some of her powers feeding from the strange energies of the land, Angie decide to touch the tree and try to talk with it. There was a long time before a far echoed voice could come out.

See... see the sky... The voice sound weak and in pain.

I will be... fine, just go out

Said this the tree spirit could need time to talk again, it looks like the energy coming to it was not the problem for the moment but maybe with the time it will get better. Angie know than she could teleport out here or explore more this place and even she could go back all the way to see how the persons like zombies are now. Humans dont have so much afinity with the magic so if she needed to give some of her energy to Ashley to make her feel better it wouldnt be so different with all the males and females than she meet at this place.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After getting Ashley back up and out of the hole, she laid her down to rest and performed her little spell to speak with the tree spirit again, which took a few long and tense moments, as Angie thought that she'd been too late or something as there was no answer at first. Thankfully though the tree's spirit answered her and spoke up once more, though she could tell it was very weak after all that. "I shall leave, but not before I know you're okay dearie. I am an angel after all, and you're a part of this land, so therefore one of my charges, and I will protect you as best I can," Angie told the tree spirit reassuringly, patting its trunk softly with one hand before funneling a bit of her healing magics into it to help re-energize the poor thing.

Once she healed the tree a little bit with her magics, Angie looked about and decided to give it some fresh clean water too and conjured up some clean water to pour onto the base of the trunk so it would nourish it better. Angie would sit there next to Ashley, laying the poor girl's head in her lap for the time being to let her rest, but if she didn't wake within a about 20 minutes or so, Angie would gently lay her back down and check the surrounding water and see if it was still tainted. If it wasn't she would carry Ashley and fly back to where they originally came from at the other bit of land, but if it was still tainted she would wait a few more minutes to see if she'd wake up.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As Angie placed some energy at the tree something jump back from the inner power of the tree's remains to her, blurry images from a cold night and lightings hitting the earth before some hands remove an object with pure energy from its resting place. The tree as Ashley has passed for much this day, it would be imprudent ask them for more.

The noble lady remain sleeping on the wet earth floor, slighty rubing softly her legs as this cause some more of the white fluid leave her pleased hole. There was not a change at her after Angie used some water on the tree or she wait for her to awaken, she looks to be able to awake if Angie try it, but she was nude and her body has used a lot of magic, even if she were to recover all her power she was exhausted to had used all that quantity of energy, for a girl of society who havent used her powers like this until now maybe she will turn into a problem for Angie if they face more creatures.

The river havent changed, the strange fluid still remain at the roots and the water, this could need some more time to return to what it was before. Angie decide to wait some minutes more for Ashley awakening until suddenly some little noises started to come out of a wall behind them, some earth was falling making the angel notice it and slowly a small hole was getting created on between the rocks where some bright eyes soon shine at the darkness.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she sat there resting and waiting for Ashley to wake back up and after she did all the other things she decided to do, where she saw some images that made her think for a few moments about what she'd seen. As she watered the tree, Angie looked around, hoping nothing was about to try and sneak up on them from the waters or something, which from the looks of it were still corrupted. She hoped Ashley would be alright, and while she waited she heard some strange noise around the wall behind them and turned to look at the wall.

"Who's there?" Angie called out towards the wall, where she then saw the eyes shining in the darkness and gasped. "What do you want? Show yourself," she then asked, taking up a stance over Ashley and preparing to defend her if necessary. She had a plan and was prepared to teleport Ashley out of there and back to Mize, Nyami, Tezzy, and the others to protect her or back to her own home perhaps.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

What was coming from the hole dont answered to her call as more rocks fall making the hole increase in size. The eyes increased in quantity as also the screech sounds and growls.

Angie was ready to use her maic to teleport her lover out of there when suddenly something huge fall over her, some sticky substance was getting placed at her until a voice wishper to her ear.

Uhm~

You should know what i want.
The female voice stop for a pair of seconds as some fangs softly nimble at Angie's poor ear Why do you never invite me to have some fun? Its not fair than we havent enjoy a private time like my sisters

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Eek, what are you? What do you want?" Angie cried out and asked. "I honestly don't know what it is that you want. And I can't really see who you you are honestly," she added fearfully, unsure of what was going on and who this was exactly.

"Please, don't hurt us miss... whoever you are. We're only resting after we broke the seals keeping the magical energies from flowing properly," Angie went on to say after a few moments, shuddering a bit as her ear was nibbled on.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman over her giggled softly after ask her again what she want with her. Im just a passionate lover and i want to have some fun too as that human. The girl dont let any instant to Angie to turn back after whisper again her hands moved fast to blind some of the anel's limbs with a strong substance.

Im glad than you solved it, without these nasty seals we could find you easily, im only interested in you dove. So just fifteen minutes of fun, is all what i need. The woman said as her free hand press lustily the celestial rear and then when down between her legs until start to rub Angie's lower lips

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she lay there underneath the strange female being, Angie gasped as her limbs were being bound by her and she began pulling her wrists. "B-But... who are you miss? A-And why do you want me? I'm not anything special really," Angie began saying before she felt her butt being groped. "Oh not again so soon," she went on to say with a whimper as she felt her shaft stiffening up again from the ministrations, especially when her flower was being rubbed.

"L-Look, I'll consent to having some fun with you and all, but just leave Ashley alone okay, she's really worn out and weakened from what all that happened earlier," Angie said after a few moments, with an embarrassed blush creeping up her face.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her arms were completely tied behind her before an answer was given again. Such so modest, i havent seen a so talented being to bring carnal love in my whole life. I bet than thus beautiful key is the most pleasant and bigger of your whole race. The woman add ending her speech rubbing the already hard divine meat member, making Angie softly blush more by the growing lust.

Yes, we have a deal here, not like i have any intention in Ashley as you call her. And as you has acepted without know me, i will show you to yourself after our little fun. Said this the woman started to tie a thick blindfold to deny to Angie her chance to see her before she turn her softly over the floor.

Hmm~

Lets clean this first, a refinated girl like you must focus on have someone to lick all the love cream before and after use it.
The words soon were changed to suction and lick sounds making Angie enjoy a delightful cleeaning of the slighty dry jizz on her mighty rod, one of her hands continued rubing her lower lips in circle and slowly increasing the speed of this one and the other rubbing her long of her dick, the whole lenght of her cock was blessed by kisses and the delicious move of her tongue making soon the Angel be ready to blow up again, then the woman stop and some delicaded intimate petals moved aside to let Angie penetrate her. Mmh yes, cum inside, i want as much as you can place in me, my beauty dove~ The woman tone changed to a more familiar as the small ride to make finally Angie went for some seconds before the poor Celestia couldnt hold anymore coming aloud once again.

The wet hole pressed inlust to suck as much as possible as something started to change it. A strange skin and the body over her changed before s strange apendace rub her own divine folders. We should still have time to dry this cute thing and you accepted all so we should just focus on love each other~

The voice was really familiar now and then that long apendage press deep inside the already wet angel's folders, the hands from the woman over her were focused on make the erect angel's breasts need to leak some milk than soon was licked by some soft lips before kiss Angie at her mouth as the thrusts in both holes increased. The event continued for almost a minute more and by the rough intense penetrations the object at angie's eyes started to fall slighty, the enough to see some of the blonde long hair of her mate before the blindfolder was placed on site again.

She was close to cum again and what was inside her pussy was close to do it too. Lets cum together Angie~! The girl exclain before prepare to end for first time.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie didn't like the fact that her arms were being tied up behind her really, but she didn't feel that this girl, whoever she was meant her any true harm, else she'd have already done so, as she had the drop on her and could easily hurt her. As her body was rubbed and caressed more and more, Angie's cheeks flushed pink with arousal as she felt her length harden up the rest of the way. At this point she didn't have much of a choice really but to relax and prepare for whatever was about to happen, but as long as this girl kept her end of the bargain and left Ashley alone, then she was willing to agree.

As she was blindfolded though, Angie felt she should say something as she was rolled over. "B-But why do you need to blindfold me? I'd rather see how beautiful you are miss," Angie asked, a hint of fear in her voice. "Ahh... t-that feels really nice," Angie then cooed with a soft sigh as kisses and licks were rained down upon the flesh of her angelic rod, which was already twitching as her body prepared her seed to spurt out again despite having already cum so much today, and her pussy wasn't left unattended either as she felt the girl's deft fingers softly rubbing her delicate flower, circling around and around and gently dipping a finger or two inside every little bit.

When she felt the girl mount her achingly hard cock though, Angie let out a gasp as her hips instinctively thrust up to bury her length inside as much as she could. "Y-Yes... I-I'll cum inside... I'll give you everything," Angie said, her body too hot and horny to resist or think of anything but sex for the time being, even if Ashley was resting nearby.

Soon enough, Angie felt her member throb greatly and she couldn't hold herself back any longer, her painfully hard dick erupting in a magnificent orgasm that filled the womb of the girl riding her as Angie let out a lewd moan of pure ecstasy, the lust clouding her mind already making her begin thrusting her hips up again despite only just cumming a few seconds prior and before her orgasm had even subsided, increasing her pleasure nearly tenfold. "Oh gods... i-it's so good... I c-can barely think straight... I can't stand it any longer. M-More... make me c-cum more," Angie panted to the girl as soon as she felt something pressing against her tight wet pussy, which was ready for whatever was pressing against them.

She thought she recognized the girl's voice now, though considering her mind was so addled with lust it was hard to make heads or tails of anything really. Her mind too focused on pleasure at the moment to worry about much else, Angie soon felt her breasts being toyed with as well and that washed away any worries about the voice being familiar to her as her ample breasts began steadily leaking milk, which the girl began immediately lapping up with her tongue and lips, heartily drinking of her luscious angelic milk, which was likely the most nourishing milk of all, that of an angel. As the blindfold began falling from her eyes, Angie caught a glimpse of a head full of blonde hair before the blindfold was put back in place, though the lust in her mind and body was preventing any critical thinking for the time being really so she barely thought anything of it.

Finally, after about a minute or two, Angie felt her pussy throbbing and squeezing the appendage inside it, even as her member was throbbing and twitching inside the tight pussy it was trapped within. When she heard the girl pretty much raping her say her name though, Angie snapped back to reality a bit... well enough at least that she could talk and say something more than how good it all felt and the dirty talk she had been saying. "W-Wait... I never told you my name. H-How do you know my n-name is Angie?" Angie said, though with how close her orgasm was, there was no real way she could hold back any longer despite it being only a minute after the previous one and she exploded, her cock spurting everything it had in there as her pussy clamped down around the intruding appendage and instinctively milking it dry, her womb laying completely defenseless and welcoming the cum that was sure to be filling it soon.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I..Im...The woman over her tried to answer before a loud moan from her come out. I cant hold it more Ahhh im... coming~ The loud shout was followed by a long load from both of them cumming for seconds than lasted at theirs minds for what it looks to be an eternity, theirs wombs could endure more and let the fluid get inside, Angie could feel small orbs getting inside her body after the first part of the load get inside her womb, even if she wantes to stop her body dont wanted to heard her and as clue of this her legs were around the lady over her doing their best to dont let her go and pull her deep inside her, there was a chain of multiorgasms than make them place out more of theirs seeds until theirs bellies could show than they were full until the brim.

MMH...Ohh... i will have holy babies for years Angie. The woman said as she rested over the angel doing a soft foreplay, as the long apendage continue slowly to thrust on Angie to try to go deep inside even more, maybe wishing to enjoy every second of these hole walls pressing agains her as much as also her insides press that divine hammer. As the deal was made she removed the blindfolder from Angie's face, the angel could see a very known Spider girl over her, she looks to be in an afterlust state with energy to continue if Angie want it, but not a single of them looks to be counting the time of this session.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As they both reached their peaks, and after she felt the girl's appendage fill her with the hot thick cum it spurted out, Angie felt some small orbs it felt like entering her womb, one after the other. She didn't understand what exactly was going on as she felt the orbs entering her, but she knew enough to know that she was being impregnated as her legs instinctively wrapped around the girl and held her as tight as she could to pull her in as deep as she could. "O-Oh wow... t-that was great. I feel... so good right now," Angie panted as she lay there with her own still erect member throbbing in anticipation for more sex.

As the member inside her tight angelic folds continued thrusting slowly in and out of her, trying to probe her even deeper it felt like, Angie felt the blindfold being taken off as she opened her eyes back up, having closed them to rest a bit in the meantime in the aftermath of her orgasm. As soon as she'd opened her eyes back up, Angie saw... Ary. At least she thought it was Ary anyway. Her eyes were a little bleary from being in darkness for a few minutes, so she blinked them a few times to try and force them to clear up enough to see good as her glasses fell down just under her nose... though she didn't really need them to see by so it was a moot point really for her to even have them.

"A-Ary... w-why... how. When did you get here... a-and how, and why for that matter?" Angie finally said after a few seconds, the lust still evident in her body as her penis was still so painfully erect that it wasn't about to go down anytime soon. "Y-You filled me with your eggs didn't you? I felt them entering me. I... I wish you'd have asked me before you just did that, b-but... I probably would have been unable to resist it. Though... it did feel really nice," she went on to ask, her cheeks flushing pink with both arousal and embarrassment as she looked down at where their bodies were coupled at.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ary remain rsting over Angie, bot tired at all but instead loving how theirs buldged bellies rubs against each other. ...You are under the forest at a cave ,Angie... the rivers are connected, so... was easy to notice you following youe scent and magic, but i dont move until i could take some power from the nature.

The spider girl lick softly her lips and then pointed to the ceiling over the tree between the roots Angie could see a hole with webs on it to aboid the rocks fall and then an almost invisible string to where they are. I heard your moans, so i couldnt resist myself~

Oh well im glad than you are loving it ❤

The spider girl said before continue thrusting herself and Angie at the same time, it certainly was even better now than the eggs were rubbing that long object as it get inside her divine womb. Ary was slighty different from before her pussy exposed between a humanoid skin and her spider side than have a long tube bellow her privates than looks to be able to twist and move to get the right place inside the angel.

Oh...good... i want to fill you more... if you need it... i could help you in some hours to give them birth ❤

Just one... or two times... i want just some more time... please Angie ❤

Lets cum together again ^^

The spider girl dont needed to explain more why she wanted to find the angel or how she come here and found her. It was now the chance for Angie to decide if she want to end this or dont sattle this time the needs from this Maiden who could give her some info later, this last could happen without end this. The creatures making the hole had ended but remain almost all hidden except for some shadows of maybe some huge spiders making guard.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... w-well I believe I've broken the seals to allow the magical energies to flow once more Ary. And... I didn't know where we were exactly to be honest, we went through a portal and ended up down here. There's a few people down here that are kind of... strange. Like they're filled with lust but really cold to the touch. I want to help them Ary, but I don't know if I could get back to them or not... at least not now your eggs are inside my belly and all, because I refuse to risk the new life growing inside me," Angie replied to Ary when she informed her of where they were at, the young angel's maternal instincts kicking in as a motherly feeling welled up inside of her for these eggs now residing in her womb, no... her eggs.

Angie's mind was being flooded and assaulted with pleasure and lust that she couldn't resist, the need still very great in her body to resist what Ary was doing to her as the long appendage that could only be her ovipositor continued to writhe around inside of her and make her moan more. Ary's ovipositor was just hitting all the right places in Angie's flower to make her want more and preventing her from wanting to stop.

"A-Alright Ary, go ahead. I... I did agree to it after all, both here and back at the temple yesterday, that I'd have some fun with you, and back at the temple I believe I said I'd consent to bearing some of your eggs later. So... okay Ary, give me all you got then... if you really need some more I mean. And yes, I'll need your help when it's time for them to come out," Angie told Ary as she lay there, her hips instinctively thrusting up to bounce Ary on her dick some more, which felt amazing inside of her tight folds. Not as good as Mize's pussy felt of course, but it wasn't far off. "And I also consent to bearing more eggs if you have more to give, j-just don't try to fill me with too many okay, else you'll have to carry me... unless that was your plan all along that is," Angie added as an afterthought, smirking a bit as she accused Ary of having the idea in her head of filling Angie so full of eggs she'd be forced to let Ary carry her... not that Angie really minded all that much now that she thought about it while she lay back for Ary to continue.

"Can you free my arms please Ary? I want to touch you with my hands and I can't until you free them," Angie asked after laying back to prepare for more sexy fun times, her body more than ready for it as her penis twitched inside of Ary's tight pussy to let her know she was ready and to go whenever.