What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

IIRC you need to join the guild to do the second quest for the farm too. For those who don't know where the guild is, it's south of Tel Ravida.

BTW, where is Temple of Moon? or was that referring to Temple of Sun?
Man I ask too many questions... so far the things I've asked before:
1. GUARANTEED way to get druid.
2. If Mega Magical Growth does anything with Nisha (or anything at all for that matter aside from the quest)
3. Which pictures are before Opala's gangrape (actually it would be more convenient if someone just listed which CGs are obtainable for both versions in Episode 1. Would suck to keep looking on a wild goose chase)

Last edited:

edinheimer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm using east version. I after i talked to the elf at the item shop i fought the lizard and giga plump to the east first and then found the escapees to the west afterwards and got her.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm using east version. I after i talked to the elf at the item shop i fought the lizard and giga plump to the east first and then found the escapees to the west afterwards and got her.
That's precisely how it went for me, but I didn't get her. Details please. As much as possible. Here's what I recall:

I chose the option that said she isn't like other elves. I chose the option that said common elf name. I did the quest in daytime. My partymates were Milana, Murdock and Layla.

edinheimer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I said common as well. she didnt seem to take to pandering well. I forgot what i put for the second convo. if you can list all the dialogue choices i can tell you. Also i declined to allow the fire mage into my party. dont know if that has any influence. What does she say to you after you go back to her at the item shop?

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kind of bad design if you can miss a whole character based on the wrong answer especially when she seems to take more kindly to half insults. Maybe that's not it though an its a glitch. I wouldn't think having other characters should stop it since she doesn't seem bothered by others. Though I know you cant have the Healer and his son its one or the other.

By the way anyone else notice the Chrono game references? World map theme is from Chrono Cross. And if you chose to have a cat his name is Chrono lol.

tuli85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, i had also problems getting Ilona (elf) in the team.
i rescured the people from the village, and talked to der again.
it seems like, you have to make just the "good decisions", and then she will join your party. (someone from the hentai-foundy forum said it)
but i chose the bad way in the slave tower, for seeing farrah getting raped.

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, i had also problems getting Ilona (elf) in the team.
i rescured the people from the village, and talked to der again.
it seems like, you have to make just the "good decisions", and then she will join your party. (someone from the hentai-foundy forum said it)
but i chose the bad way in the slave tower, for seeing farrah getting raped.
Good decisions? I made nothing but good decisions and I didn't get her. Besides, I doubt watching Farah getting raped was a bad choice. She was all for it :D

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's precisely how it went for me, but I didn't get her. Details please. As much as possible. Here's what I recall:

I chose the option that said she isn't like other elves. I chose the option that said common elf name. I did the quest in daytime. My partymates were Milana, Murdock and Layla.
i think the way to get her is to choose the options that do not piss her off, saying its not a common elf name doesnt really get a good reaction from her if i remember correctly, and i went and restored my game to get a different reaction, i think i said that was a beautiful name or something? (i think its the first option), and i also didnt say she's unlike common elves cus i believe she doesnt really seem happy about you saying that either, just dont compare her to normal elves etc, just compliment, etc.

*Another edit

I found something on HF saying that the recruiting the fire mage may have something to do with not getting the druid

*Edit

And the order in which way to go to save the people doesnt really seem to matter, i went north first to get to the people that ran away to the cave, then directly east to save the people from the lizardmen and the giga plump, then went straight back to the shop to get her to join me.

Last edited:

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On a different note, i see people talking about having 11 good decisions... i only seem to have 10 and i think i pretty much have done everything there is to do.. so any hints about what i might have missed?

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On a different note, i see people talking about having 11 good decisions... i only seem to have 10 and i think i pretty much have done everything there is to do.. so any hints about what i might have missed?
The only ones that I can come up with that are pretty much optional are the one with zombie woman and the slave guy who tried to buy Farrah (when ya find him in the desert town).

Also, Farrah getting raped in the slave place doesn't count (pretty sure the Choice counter didn't pop up).

On the whole "Chrono Trigger" topic, the pet's name is Chrono whether you get a dog or cat.

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only ones that I can come up with that are pretty much optional are the one with zombie woman and the slave guy who tried to buy Farrah (when ya find him in the desert town).

Also, Farrah getting raped in the slave place doesn't count (pretty sure the Choice counter didn't pop up).

On the whole "Chrono Trigger" topic, the pet's name is Chrono whether you get a dog or cat.
well i did encounter both of them and got a +1 on good side for those.. but im still at 10 :/

Maybe i did get all 11 but chose a neutral one?, or does it show when u choose that..

Last edited:

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got the elf girl no matter what i chose when talked to her. Had all good choices and 1st i saved the guys to the west then to the east.

On another matter, the tower of despair has all the 100 levels unlocked? Tried once but couldn't get past the 20.

tuli85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone tell me how the fuc**** Captain comes into the tavern?
i tried nearly everything. switched day and night several times. taled again and again with his crew. but he won't come in... it's realy frustrating :-(

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the elf girl no matter what i chose when talked to her. Had all good choices and 1st i saved the guys to the west then to the east.

On another matter, the tower of despair has all the 100 levels unlocked? Tried once but couldn't get past the 20.
no you get a message saying that in episode one it only goes till the second boss

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Must have skipped the message then.

I couldn't get the captain to show until i completed the other quests. He should be the blue guy near the waiter (i think it's the left guy at the counter).

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i tried nearly everything. switched day and night several times. taled again and again with his crew. but he won't come in... it's realy frustrating :-(
for me he was right there when i walked in, he is sitting at the bar on the right i believe next one of your followers, just talk to everyone in the tavern.

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And about iliona and latex, its probably like this, you can get latex if you didnt get layla (the warrior from the castle) and iliona if you didnt get fire mage (what was his name.. magnus?) But im not sure and havent tested this.. but it does make sense

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you have to complete quest in the temple of the sun, which is beyond the last door. in order to open it you need to go around the room with pool in the middle. there is Osira behind and she summon the golem with mass lightning spell (same as in the temple of moon), so do not enter there with newbie armor :)

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And about iliona and latex, its probably like this, you can get latex if you didnt get layla (the warrior from the castle) and iliona if you didnt get fire mage (what was his name.. magnus?) But im not sure and havent tested this.. but it does make sense
looks like you are right. this means that one can't get full fighter party. have to make hard choice between Layla and Latex :(

Status
Not open for further replies.