What's new

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I have STRONG, NEGATIVE OPINIONS about Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2
Well some nerd needs to take off their NOSTALGIA GOGGLES... and get a real good whiff of that SEQUEL QUALITY!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, it was most certainly not a nosebleed. Just my mom being old and on a lot of medicine that makes her bleed really easy when she does things like hit her foot on a table. Seriously though I think she was bleeding more than people I've seen missing limbs, so while not a crime it certainly looks like someone was murdered.

Either that or I just came up with a better excuse and I really am the serial spork killer you'll be hearing about in the news any day now.
Shit, hope your mom's all right.

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My goddamn garbage ISP.
I feel your pain. No physical internet provider will bother to run a line two houses down the street to my house, so I have to use satellite with it's 2 second ping times and data caps. ><

The internet is so important these days, having a bad connection to it is the worst.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

My internet goes out for about 30 seconds every time my neighbors slam their doors.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I hope your mom is feeling better Ronny. I just got through having my dad in the hospital for nearly a week earlier in the month. It sucks.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah internet providers tend to suck all around it seems, I swear mine gets more problems every time they fix it.

My mom's actually quite all right though, she was back from the hospital about an hour after she got there. After a while of dealing with so many different health problems you don't even really notice them anymore. We're actually both more bothered by the stain than the fact she was bleeding.

ZenReningard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

meh, just going to put something down

I hate people that accuse you for hacking while you do not. i mean come on! maybe your just not a good player in overall!!

oh, and i hate racists

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

please explain how that happens.....
Likely the boosters, which are plugged into just normal wall outlets, get shaken from the vibration, enough to lose power for a fraction of a second, just long enough to make them reset.

The doors are pretty heavy here. Steel, to help stop fires from spreading in that event. They're known to be able to block the signal if they get in a direct path too, but it's probably more to do with the above.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate it when a yawn comes through, and it either pinches a nerve along the jaw causing lingering pain.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I get a muscle knot on the underside of my jaw sometimes with a big yawn, or when I stretch to like eat a sandwich or soemthing

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hate it when the joint in my left thumb occasionally feeling a dull pain after I drink my milk tea.

I wonder if I'm drinking too much caffeine.. or sugar..

Argh... I guess I might be slowly approaching a age where I need to watch my diet carefully.. but eh.. I'm only in my twenties!!

R

Ryka

Waking up to memories of someone fucking you over. I hate that.

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate morning alarms! I hate when i stop it, like "ok, 5 more min's and i'm up"... i wake up 1h later. I like my job and i hate that the most. No logic in last one, right? :(

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate waking up and feeling that, for whatever reason, there's a tinge of melancholy and lethargy over everything. It makes that entire day a matter of going through the motions.

I mean, that's depression for ya. It's a lot better now than it used to be, though!