What's new

VN/TEXT [Anastasia] Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (English Translated) みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
Found this one under wrong name on TokyoTosho. Do not know who translated it but it works great from what I played of it so far.

Description
To counter the declining number of childbirths, government decides to activate a plan. All schools across the country will enter contests against each other. The losing school will be shut down and its students will enter the service of the winners. Thus re-igniting the spirits of the lost young generation and hopefully producing healthy couples capable of childbirth again.

The protagonist realizes that this is his chance to realize his dreams and makes a grand plan. First he "acquires" the help of the goddess of fertility, allowing his children to grow up in weeks instead of years. Then he starts leading the fight against other schools and "collecting" girls to grant him superior children on the battles to come...

Gameplay is divided into two modes;

Global mode plays like an adventure game where you talk, date and have sex with your followers. There is a minigame to make babies and also the simulation part is here as well in which you configure your troops and select which school to attack next.

Arcade mode is where you lead the contests and fighting against rival schools. Leading your hero, who doesn't have any special powers at the start and making yourself a team with the mothers and children, who actually grant bonuses to mothers and special powers to you.

Info:

Technical Game Help thanks to lulong420
Since I had a little trouble with obvious problems I thought I would explain some errors so everyone can enjoy this oddly addictive game.

Common Error Troubleshooting:
1: Remove DRM crashing/not working DEP(Data Execution Prevention) is the cause, simply click the following in order: Start Menu/System and Maintenance/System/Advanced Settings/Performance/Settings/Data Exececution Prevention/Turn on DEP for all except those I select/Add/browse your game folder and find TT_Remove_DRM.exe and add it to your exceptions.

2: Game won't even start! See above solution except instead of TT_remove_DRM.exe allow exception of Tick Tack English.exe

3: How do I save!? The bar is hidden at the bottom of your game screen, simply mouseover the bottom location and you should be able to see it.

4: Game is crashing when I save! You're windows username is probably some funky combination of odd symbols/letters so it can't recognize it. You will most likely have to create a new normal username to save if this is the case. Also you could try running in admin, you can tell it's a problem when you have no save folder created in your applocale.

5: I prefer window flipping while fapping, not this fullscreen BS! Mouseover the top of the game screen and some options will pop up click the O one, then W, then (W)Windowed (F)Fullscreen. If you can't get that to work find the file called sys3reg.ini and change screenmode to 1 for windowed.

6: WTF I can't beat the game cause it crashes at the end!?! AArrrGH! You don't have the proper Codecs installed to play the ending movie therefore your computer goes on strike and ends your fun. Try downloading CCCP or K-Lite Codec Packs(just one of them), either seem to do the trick.

7: What's going on!? My game is missing crucial texts and I'm missing out on the best storyline ever! Set your chat speed to maximum and it should sort this out, your text isn't missing your computer just fell asleep.

8: What am I suppose to do with a Magnet Link!? Is it a secret PC ninjitsu to allow you getting closer to me?! o_O Magnet links are usable if you have a torrent client installed, if you do simply copy and paste it into your internet browser URL box and hit enter, it will followup with asking you to download the torrent.

That's all I could think up for common problems regarding this download, if you see any more weird things happening causing you to attempt game deletion, let me know and I'll try to figure it out.

Love, Peace and Booty Grease friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (English Translated)

How does the fighting bit work?

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

think of bumper cars with games like tag or racing.. they have different objectives.. but you have to bump the enemy off the platform basically. Each character has a special skill.. one has one that stuns the enemy making it easier to bump them off, ect.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Uhh... hopefully your kids remain untouched right...?

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Uhh... hopefully your kids remain untouched right...?
See:

First he "acquires" the help of the goddess of fertility, allowing his children to grow up in weeks instead of years.

Anyway, this looks like it could be interesting... I'll give it a download for when I've got some free time later.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me, or is the torrent gone already? that was quick

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't use direct links.

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you reupload torrent? Otherwise can u tell me the size of the game or what was the name that was wrong in tokyo toshokan.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a big download I'll have to spend some time uploading it as it appears it was deleted as being fake. They should have just renamed it to proper game name because I have not seen this release anywhere else. Size is 1.3GB wonders what max size is on mega for file uploads. I'll work on this when I get home tonite.

No your children give you skills so they fight along side your fighters.

What was wrong is it was titled... [MangaGamer] SSSS! Super Secret Sexy Spy! .rar as seen on Tokyotosho.

Last edited:

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i cant wait for you to get home then :)

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a big download I'll have to spend some time uploading it as it appears it was deleted as being fake. They should have just renamed it to proper game name because I have not seen this release anywhere else. Size is 1.3GB wonders what max size is on mega for file uploads. I'll work on this when I get home tonite.

No your children give you skills so they fight along side your fighters.

What was wrong is it was titled... [MangaGamer] SSSS! Super Secret Sexy Spy! .rar as seen on Tokyotosho.
Was it already translated?

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

magnet link magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MGPNACDL6M6DTTDESD5AHBWZMNZADN3P&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3A6544

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Uh, where do I use that magnet link to get the right download? It just seems to take me to a general search.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have the samed problem too idon`t know to handle it, i have download a other
download program but noting work
It would be nice to tell how it works, or if there is a other link too

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can use Magnet links on your torrent, just seach for it on google and it should give you a youtube link that shows you how to use it.

www . youtube . com /watch?v= ntakv ApGHK4
that's the youtube link,

Not really sure if i can post this link here..?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

If you're getting a general search, you're entering the magnet link wrong. Be sure to include the "magnet:" part.

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MGPNACDL6M6DTTDESD5AHBWZMNZADN3P&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3A6544

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sadly i wont be downloading this. ISP became an ass about Torrents and i'm not going to risk it.

As for the name. I put the last line ( the very left, if you are writing vertically you read from right to left.) and for comparison this is what i put into google translate ばんちょう .
Anyways what i got out of google was "Top cat" which is strange since cat is neko or ねこ . I'd try to have the second line translated but i don't recognize the first character and i don't know if that's a big or small tsu (should be big since it's not that small and it's not hugging the right wall) but after that there is a another symbol that looks like a ku but i'm not sure.

So take what you want from this translation one line translation. Also, S.S.S.S doesn't make much sense unless who ever came up with the name knew something about English. While i don't know for sure, i doubt the Japanese name for all those S words start with a S in Japanese so desired effect would be lost on Japanese speakers.

Last edited:

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when i run the remove DRM it says it cannot find some files anyone else have that problem if not how did you solve it.

Ouro

Lurker
Reputation score

Sadly i wont be downloading this. ISP became an ass about Torrents and i'm not going to risk it.
That's not how torrenting works. Your ISP can only hassle you about torrenting if you're torrenting copyrighted material and you connect to a tracker that is recording IPs and reporting you. Most torrent programs now have a blacklist feature. Just google torrent blacklist and you should be able to find one.

Either way, this game does not appear to have a US copyright, so you have nothing to worry about.