What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere 0 (NOT released yet)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
The thread for Nsphere 0, as somebody suggested.

The creator of Nightmare Sphere is working on a sequel, as you may have surmised from the thread title. Thanks to xivvix for the blog link supplied here:

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere 2 (NOT released yet)

Will it be more of a h-game or a game with light h elements like NS1?

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you for putting this up. I was wondering where news on it went.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I haven't seen much H elements on the maker's blog. What I'm hoping is either there's more H quality or getting raped is more of a mechanic you need to be aware of. Like for example, do you really want to scream and flail around when one of those dragon-soldier-thingies are trying to make babies with you? I'd be happy with a new system where you take damage when you resist rape and suffer some other adverse effects when the monster cums inside your character. (or you character cumming inside of the monster, in the event of your playing the male character) As well as 'serious' adverse effects from repeatedly taking cum, such as instant birthing. (corpsification in the event of being a dude ;p)

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Author is still working on the weapon system for each character. Well, before making any H things, he need to work on new monsters (cuz in NS1 he just change colors of one monster and put them in different areas).

I hope he can finish NS2 very soon.;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I like sprite sex, at least it's animated.

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe we should also ask him for a clothing system aswell wich makes the monster able to rip off your cloths one by one. Therefor the effect may be, that it will be harder for you to resist to be raped.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe we should also ask him for a clothing system aswell wich makes the monster able to rip off your cloths one by one. Therefor the effect may be, that it will be harder for you to resist to be raped.
or why not make it a dual edged sword and say make it the more evil u r the less cloths u wear could be more incentive to stay nicey nice to the friendlys

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I always killed my buddies.

Anyway, i think that he/she needs to put actual H-content. Not this your body jerks a lil content.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

I always killed my buddies.

Anyway, i think that he/she needs to put actual H-content. Not this your body jerks a lil content.
agreed but each enemy having h content wow that would be a huge game to script right and actual hentai vids and pics wow that is like wow i couldn't explain it better sry but hey if u made everything hentai content then the game would take frickin forever:eek:

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't seen much H elements on the maker's blog. What I'm hoping is either there's more H quality or getting raped is more of a mechanic you need to be aware of. Like for example, do you really want to scream and flail around when one of those dragon-soldier-thingies are trying to make babies with you? I'd be happy with a new system where you take damage when you resist rape and suffer some other adverse effects when the monster cums inside your character. (or you character cumming inside of the monster, in the event of your playing the male character) As well as 'serious' adverse effects from repeatedly taking cum, such as instant birthing. (corpsification in the event of being a dude ;p)
you should be working with him/her on NS2 lol, thats a fantastic idea

i really hope they up the resolution a bit tho... not the prettiest but by far my favoite h-game because...its actually a game...

anyone know when NS2 could come out?

Last edited:

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Friend of mine let me know about this, so I thought I'd update the thread.

NightmareSphere 2 Alpha

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

The only good thing of the vid: The music from Oblivion.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not even that, since Soule isn't exactly good.
Or creative.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any ideas on how much longer i'll have to wait to play this game? I know i'tll probably be a long ass time but the last post was in the end of June and did'nt want the thread to collect too much dust.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I could give you an educated guess.

Like, tomorrow. Although that would mean I'm not very educated, huh?

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wait and hang in there guy , no any good games were coming out light-speed , exsample likes SCII(released) and Diablo III(stil TBA) :3