What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

Anyone knows where is this sage castle at?
Sage Castle is in the first city, the floating island, northwest corner, directly west of the "Feathers HQ" you join for the story.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

..strip them (one of the enemies in the lab had a card that gives lv1 strip armor if you don't have it, and you probably don't..)

.. you could also "steal" their "clothing" but I didn't try that so don't know if it could work with them, it worked on gemini so who knows ..

You know that'd be great if I had the UNDRESSING skill, which I don't, cuz thats the job expansions thing, which would be unlocked by getting to lvl 20 in the earlier two games...but apparently, its not the case here.

Because if I had that then my only int attack would damage then more than the measly 100-200 it does at lvl3 (with 115 int mind you).

Which they heall off their book attack for 300.

So yeah, I ended up just avoiding them.

Still don't know what to do to progress the story now.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone figure out where the hidden room in the Abyss Cave is (Dragons)? It seems like there's a puzzle/riddle associated with it

"アビスの泉には真竜の間有…最奥の光差す箇所にて蝶が舞う時道は開かれん…

蝶が舞う…蝶…それは動物を指しているのか…

それとも…"

loki201

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sage Castle is in the first city, the floating island, northwest corner, directly west of the "Feathers HQ" you join for the story.
Thanks, which brings me to the next question.
How the fuck do you even class change? He keep asking for some book that I don't have.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How the fuck do you even class change? He keep asking for some book that I don't have.
Same here

I don't know what they're saying since Im not hooking my game and translating anythiing :eek:

Could really use a class change, enemies are getting too much health for the damage im dealing with this base class's abilities.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Pretty sure you get it as part of the story, I already class changed twice and both seemed impossible to miss

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pretty sure you get it as part of the story, I already class changed twice and both seemed impossible to miss

Where? how?

If you mean lif's then yeah. I guess its impossible to miss, but its the player character here.

I just cleared the bio lab (by clearing I mean prison break and getting beaten by alchemist girl, dunno if I have to go back there or anything)

Now I got a tower which I unlocked the teleporter off by avoiding enemies 24/7 and went to the 10000 boat guy's island, which didn't help either, specially since it doesn't show up on your map afterwards.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Bad news, there's a second anti-foreigner quiz later in the game and you can't use Ctrl to copy the answer in.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not long till the scenes are in Exhentai anyway. So im not too pissed about it.

I am pissed about is what do I have to do to change class or at least activate the quest to do so im lvl 24 ffs, i've finished biolabs -_- least the part where you break out of jail anyway.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Not long till the scenes are in Exhentai anyway. So im not too pissed about it.

I am pissed about is what do I have to do to change class or at least activate the quest to do so im lvl 24 ffs, i've finished biolabs -_- least the part where you break out of jail anyway.
Have you tried talking to the secretary from behind the counter?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Have you tried talking to the secretary from behind the counter?

Yes? I always go talk to her/him to get quests, like every few minutes XD, unless its another one you're talking about.

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bad news, there's a second anti-foreigner quiz later in the game and you can't use Ctrl to copy the answer in.
Just install Microsoft IME and you can type Japanese no problem.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any tip for Guild Vs Guild ( GVG ), our army vs monster girl army.

Also anyone here use STR-AGI-LUX build? I've a hard time using this build.

If you want to type in Japanese, you can try romanji input mode and use google translate, or other translator, to get romanji.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Yes? I always go talk to her/him to get quests, like every few minutes XD, unless its another one you're talking about.
Did you talk to them from behind though (Not with the counter separating you)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*headdesk*

...Thank you...:(

Edit: nvm, just press W after changing class.
if you have defeted her, try press Q/W for the new skills in "skillget"

koji91488

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck right now, I just finished the mines quest where you get the jewel that transforms your partner, I've already gone back and triggered the cutscene that wraps it up. and I am just running around because the chick at the desk hasn't given me the next part of the story which I assume is the bio labs( I dunno). If anyone can give me a quick list of what I am supposed to do after this that would be great.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any tip for Guild Vs Guild ( GVG ), our army vs monster girl army.

Also anyone here use STR-AGI-LUX build? I've a hard time using this build.

If you want to type in Japanese, you can try romanji input mode and use google translate, or other translator, to get romanji.
Lvl 16: 40 str, all other stats to agi until the first extra attack cap with 94 Flee (cards + skill), literally its "cant touch this" build but you explodes if the grills catch you kek.

think it will be 40str, 60 agi, rest in luck for dank criticals.

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*headdesk*

...Thank you...:(

Wait, I got no new skills, wtf.
In your skills page press Q/W to change pages, keep in mind that almost all of the skills on page 2 are actually a continuation of the skills on page 1, so you may need to get a few skills in page 1 to access those on page 2. You should really use a translator, if only for the skill pages.

All of a sudden I can't equip the shoes or the shield from the first town, does the class change make a difference? I was going to try the boots + shield combo just to see what it did. On the subject of combinations, are there any good ones you guys have found yet?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In your skills page press Q/W to change pages, keep in mind that almost all of the skills on page 2 are actually a continuation of the skills on page 1, so you may need to get a few skills in page 1 to access those on page 2. You should really use a translator, if only for the skill pages.

All of a sudden I can't equip the shoes or the shield from the first town, does the class change make a difference? I was going to try the boots + shield combo just to see what it did. On the subject of combinations, are there any good ones you guys have found yet?
The class change for some reason took away my staff that gave me 20 of int...
:mad:

I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.