What's new

SIM [粗製] ボクの奴隷娼館 (RJ138742)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

And Here, I manage to find the date advance cheat, and put it into the CT file.

Attachments

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

And how to use it?

Edit: NVM, just update cheat engine...

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so the demo was updated .... changed the whole in the wall and the old game cheat will not work so I made a new one :D

Attachments

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so the demo was updated .... changed the whole in the wall and the old game cheat will not work so I made a new one :D
Sounds were added too(zoom in a room to hear only a particular slave moan;they change depending on their status).Other detail changed,if the girl isn't in a pink state(above or below 50 obedience it doesn't matter)the sanity of the girl will deplete with each client making profiting on the long term with unwilling slaves impossible without gloryholes.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How exactly do you get the girl pregnant? Tons of creampies later and not a single pregnancy.

29congtuanP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I didn't even know there was pregnancy on the demo, or is there?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, I didn't even know there was pregnancy on the demo, or is there?
Yes, just don't buy the test bottle shape upgrade(It will shut down all preg counter.) and sometimes later , girls work in pink background rooms will be preg.

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If its anything like the little witch game then I'm definitely looking forward to this.

shindara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo was pretty fun, looks like it might be worth buying when it comes out

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How exactly do you get the girl pregnant? Tons of creampies later and not a single pregnancy.
better not make the girl(s) pregnant, since pregnancy does more harm than good, you can't use them anywhere but abortion room, and aborting takes great toll on the girl(s) sanity

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In case anyone is not having luck getting the bed or is too lazy to go throught the process here's an autosave that you can overwrite to play around with any of the higher unlockables.

Attachments

TentacleGroper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case anyone is not having luck getting the bed or is too lazy to go throught the process here's an autosave that you can overwrite to play around with any of the higher unlockables.
I think your save is busted, it doesn't have any buildings and you can't construct any either.

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you put the save into the save folder?

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh and did you load it with the big button on the right when you start the game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just use cheat-engine, it's super easy.

got 9999 of the first three stars, the other two don't seem to be in game yet.

TentacleGroper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh and did you load it with the big button on the right when you start the game.
You uploaded the "autosave" file, so its the one that opens when the game starts. But just to check I renamed it to 'save 2' and tried it there also. Same thing. The opening screen (that shows all the windows and has the quit, start, load buttons on the bottom) shows a wall of buildings with windows on the side. Starting the game gives you no buildings and it won't let you build any either.

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok try to rename it as "Save2.dat" if it doesn't work. Then I guess my save is a bust.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice game :D i really liked it.

i hope we can get the full version soon because it was a very interesting way to play )love these kind of games :3)

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IKR!:D

BTW for those that don't know this game will have five races. Don't know if there will be other sex position animations but I think it will. Oh and those races are the dwarves(which we've seen), half-beasts, humans, elves, and dark-elves.

Attachments

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You uploaded the "autosave" file, so its the one that opens when the game starts. But just to check I renamed it to 'save 2' and tried it there also. Same thing. The opening screen (that shows all the windows and has the quit, start, load buttons on the bottom) shows a wall of buildings with windows on the side. Starting the game gives you no buildings and it won't let you build any either.
After renaming it to save2.dat use the rightmost button and select it, it will presumably take you back to the title screen, from there press the middle button.
That 'should' load the game.

Last edited: