What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] ロリクエ2~純白~ (RJ119910)

Reputation score
Re: ロリクエ2~純白~

I remember talking to the guy on the left of the king and he says something about the underground slave area.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game would be far more better if the artist weren't so lazy with his work...

I mean, we can see from the dialogue that the girl is very ecstatic about the pleasure, yet the image show the same one as when she was first raped? really?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've tried Kr1pt0n1t3's and yugifan's partials.
They both have their drawbacks, and their own merits. And they don't seem to play well together without some foreknowledge.

Kr1pt0n1t3's translates a nice amount, but stops during the conversation with the nun before you meet the king.
yugifan's translates no dialogue, but does translate the quest data.

You overwrite one in an attempt to supplement the other, and it doesn't work, unless you know which map files are which.

By the way, where is this "Nuruteka Cave" that I'm supposed to go to for (I think) Stealth LV2?

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've tried Kr1pt0n1t3's and yugifan's partials.
They both have their drawbacks, and their own merits. And they don't seem to play well together without some foreknowledge.

Kr1pt0n1t3's translates a nice amount, but stops during the conversation with the nun before you meet the king.
yugifan's translates no dialogue, but does translate the quest data.

You overwrite one in an attempt to supplement the other, and it doesn't work, unless you know which map files are which.

By the way, where is this "Nuruteka Cave" that I'm supposed to go to for (I think) Stealth LV2?
Heh, I didn't even know someone else did the partial translation. At least now I know why the lack of interest for it. ^_^

I'll keep my translation on track just as I planned. If they translate it sooner then I do, good for them I guess... ^:^

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if someone could translate those skill quests it would be a huge help, i've no idea what the third "chest open" quest is telling me to do.

for that matter, how do you learn the "invite" skill anyway?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if someone could translate those skill quests it would be a huge help, i've no idea what the third "chest open" quest is telling me to do.

If I remember correctly, the 3rd one is telling you to go to castle treasury and open a chest that's inside there. One thing I don't know is how you're supposed to find out what the lock combination is. You need to input like 7-8 digits to finish that quest. I know I gave up in the end and ended up "cheating", since I edited the game to see what to combination is inside the code, but I'm 100% sure there's a legit way inside the game to find what the combination is.

EDIT:

Btw, if you miss buying parts for buggy from that innkeeper and finish the quest, is there any other way to get the parts?

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Invite skill can be learned from the Brothel, off the east side of the Imperial City. I think you need some Lust/Corruption (in other words, a wealth spent on Erotic Books, or just been shagged a few times) for the quest to be available. You'll be losing your virginity anyway in there. After your first time (you do get paid enormously generously), I think Invite is automatically given to you, listed under "Skills", obviously. If it's not there, talk to the Madam again and you should get it.

So, can anyone tell me where Nuruteka Cave is? That would keep the ball rolling.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, the 3rd one is telling you to go to castle treasury and open a chest that's inside there. One thing I don't know is how you're supposed to find out what the lock combination is. You need to input like 7-8 digits to finish that quest. I know I gave up in the end and ended up "cheating", since I edited the game to see what to combination is inside the code, but I'm 100% sure there's a legit way inside the game to find what the combination is.

EDIT:

Btw, if you miss buying parts for buggy from that innkeeper and finish the quest, is there any other way to get the parts?

The "legit" way is to collect the stone tablets scattered throughout the game. There are 7 or 8 of them and every tablet gives you a number. Getting em in the right order is a matter of either making heads and tails of the "story" they tell or simply brute forcing the thing.
Also: Yes in the black market thingy

Crasses123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the creator is planning to finish the game?
I dont understand what he is saying in his blog.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Uh, this criminal 666 quest...
Supposedly his hideout is "deep in the catacombs of the capital city", but I have no idea where these catacombs are. The sewers are out, and the temple thing next to the capital is as well. Anyone got that one?

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Supposedly his hideout is "deep in the catacombs of the capital city", but I have no idea where these catacombs are. The sewers are out, and the temple thing next to the capital is as well. Anyone got that one?
I think criminal 666 is actually a prisoner in the capitol castle prison. You can get access to the prison by progressing far enough through the main storyline. The prison is downstairs - behind the locked door by the library in the castle. Prisoner 666 is the guy in the far back corner. You have to talk to him at a distance through the bars.

I haven't played the latest versions though, so I could be wrong. But that is how I remember it. I don't remember a quest either - I thought it was just a random encounter.

antibexistence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can find it at the ruins past the forest near town of terreto. Inside the ruins, keep going down until you found him.
Note: The difficulty there is... quite nice.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate to be the one asking this, but...
Are yugifan and yariel still working on this?
Anyone know how kr1pt0n1t3 is getting along with his?

Oh, and I found Nuruteka Cave. Go me. I can stop asking about that now.
And the Evil Dragon Quest is bugged on me, too.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hate to be the one asking this, but...
Are yugifan and yariel still working on this?
Anyone know how kr1pt0n1t3 is getting along with his?

Oh, and I found Nuruteka Cave. Go me. I can stop asking about that now.
And the Evil Dragon Quest is bugged on me, too.
It bugged on me too, it's been a while but you can fix it by doing the other kill quest that was in the cave as well. If I recall correctly it was about killing some thieves. After finishing that quest (or maybe once you accept it), you can kill the Evil Dragon and get credit for it properly.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found the ones in question. It's the High Thieves from the [Quick Work] Quest.
Thanks!

Last edited:

nunarita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, how can I solve the password of castle's treasure warehouse, it's a 7 digits password! (ver1.12)

And quest father's cloth, that get after get a swim suit, the merchant give this quest and I can't find where and how!!
★『父の衣装を求めて』
・万引きをした罰で強制セクハラバイトをさせられたコノハ話しをすると父の装備を作っていた方だった。幻魔の端切れ天魔の端切れ、鏡魔の端切れを探してこよう

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, how can I solve the password of castle's treasure warehouse, it's a 7 digits password! (ver1.12)

And quest father's cloth, that get after get a swim suit, the merchant give this quest and I can't find where and how!!
★『父の衣装を求めて』
・万引きをした罰で強制セクハラバイトをさせられたコノハ話しをすると父の装備を作っていた方だった。幻魔の端切れ天魔の端切れ、鏡魔の端切れを探してこよう
Try to use search,dude...
Thank you!

Now the 3 pieces of the kimono is:
- mimic chest in the mines, behind some thieves
- in the grave beside the main church
- on a rock in the towers after the tower turns all flesh-wall-like (its a green rock after killing 2 guys for the white and black crystals and the placement.

edit: NINJA'd
and I remember someone already post the warehouse password here, dunno why the post is disappear:confused:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I guess I am simply retarded: I have the right crest fragment, and according to this thread the behemoth in the teleporter thingy forest is supposed to drop the left one. Long story short: it does not. any idea what im doing wrong?
Also, do i have to solve the teleporter puzzle to reach the ruins? And if so, where do they appear?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty much stuck at this game and forgot about it til now..

I reached the second town and got into the area inside the second town by getting the guard of a building to let me through. And then next I have no clue on what to do.

However I reached that desert with giants running around. >.>

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

combine and update PT from yugifan3 and kr1pt0n1t3 ...
add several thing like storage chest translation, MAP and extra quest ...
(now it's ver 1.12)
have note, the bug in quest is originally from this own game ...
and not from yugifan3, kr1pt0n1t3 or my translation ...

Attachments

Last edited: