What's new

RPG [ acerola ] [ あせろら ] The Epic Quest of Passion Hero Erina -Erotic Worldsaver's Tale- / 欲情勇者エリナの大冒険~世界を救うエロ物語~ RE137447 RJ137447

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ137447] 欲情勇者エリナの大冒険~世界を救うエロ物語~

Thanks for the info.
Feel free to post that save! Im still trying to find the cheerleader outfit.

Anyone by chance have the agth code for translation?
Talk to the people just over the bridge in the first town.

Dragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info.

Anyone by chance have the agth code for translation?
Check the first page man.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well like i said i'm missing many cgs and some quest to.(damn moon runes)
but i've beat the end boss and get a ending scene (2. playtrought option)
and 14 costumes (including naked)
Did you get the two from the village you can only get into when you have the debauchery status? I know you can get the Miko costume from the castle after you've saved the blond guy.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Something I've noticed (and I'm sure everyone else likely has too, but it must be said) is that NPCs involved in quests only appear after you get the quest. If you can't take a quest, switch costumes. The quest may require a specific one.

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So yeah, if anyone here still anxious about this being too similar to RJ107332 then you can rest assure - the staff is pretty much the same (even voice actress), only the artist is different.

Last edited:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So yeah, if anyone here still anxious about this being too similar to RJ107332 then you can rest assure - the staff is pretty much the same (even voice actress), only the artist is different.
So it probably is from the same company, just from a different branch.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how you whore yourself? Somehow I did it when starting a new game, but hit load feature of my save instead of save and wasn't sure what moonspeak runes I selected. I remember towns people having hearts over their head, but whatever I do now I don't see it. ;\

Hoping it has nothing to do with the bottom equip title cause it keeps bringing up an 'error' message when I talk to male towns people.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So how you whore yourself? Somehow I did it when starting a new game, but hit load feature of my save instead of save and wasn't sure what moonspeak runes I selected. I remember towns people having hearts over their head, but whatever I do now I don't see it. ;\

Hoping it has nothing to do with the bottom equip title cause it keeps bringing up an 'error' message when I talk to male towns people.
She needs to be horny enough I believe. When you go to the character menu there should be a colored icon at the bottom. You want that to be orange or pink.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you just need to have your fortune told per day at the fortune teller to see your luck of the day, which affects your attractiveness to men. If high enough, there will be hearts over the men's heads.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you reduce corrution? also how do i get her out of the debauchery stat? the item for 300 bucks /which supposendly removes debauchery) still doesnt change her reaction in h-scenes back to what they were before.
There is an item to reduce corruption. When I maxed out all the items from the item shops that I could, it was in a section of 5 usable items all together.

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No save or walkthrough yet? Ifinished the game, but there's still a lot of scenes missing.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It just happen to me or the game is a bit broken? I always get this green error (See attach) when i talk to every male NPCs. I can still play after the error, but it's annoying. I'm using v1.04 from hentai-share.

Last edited:

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It just happen to me or the game is a bit broken? I always get this green error (See attach) when i talk to every male NPCs. I can still play after the error, but it's annoying. I'm using v1.04 from hentai-share.

"New Game", you need.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you could find the patch here in case some of you didn't want to download 500MB+ of file (again and again and again...)

and if someone wondering how to get ending 3 and other girls "defeat" scene, you need to use the desire transferring skill to the princess(princess defeat scene+ending 3)/quest girl(quest girl defeat scene)/catgirl(catgirl defeat scene) when the heroine hometown attacked

and if you have 200(?) lust and masturbate outdoor, you'll get a groping scene, with 500 lust you'll get sex scene, different map area gave different male(area outside heroine house: shota do her, area outside church: old man do her, 2nd city area: regular man do her)

soo... linker remove their download link maybe?, since it had shota

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"New Game", you need.
In new game there was no error! Thank you!:)

you could find the patch here in case some of you didn't want to download 500MB+ of file (again and again and again...)
Thanks, it's really helpful!

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't get those masturbation scenes. Also, which one is the desire-transferring skill?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i have, entirely no idea how to even leave the town, been through talking to everyone 3-4 times, i got nothing.
if u cannot leave the town mean ur cruse with "nameless GAME" and will die on the 7th DAY

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a list of the costumes and potentially a way to unlock them? I currently only have 3

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have a list of the costumes and potentially a way to unlock them? I currently only have 3
Most of them are bought. There are two in the town you can only go into when you have the horny status, and the others can be bought from the lady at the shop in the lower left corner of the main section of the first town.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks!! I got them all now. I'm trying to hunt for all the cg scenes. It's a lot harder to get all the scenes unlocked with at least 1 costume than I thought :eek: