What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

My only complaint with this event is the fact that I can click go for two minutes and get absolutely zero bosses.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its a matter of luck- the spins dont take much energy so you can roll as much as you want and eventually you will get those bosses

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man I want that little red riding hood so bad, but getting candy is hard

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just wait till mega bosses come since they have a high change of dropping 3 lolipops per a kill

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just wait till mega bosses come since they have a high change of dropping 3 lolipops per a kill
Eh, I don't know about per kill, but certainly a higher chance. Only about 160 more for the flower girl for me! :D

As for the lollipop girls, I never really understood the chat. I guess it's like a magic 8 ball where they just give different responses to whatever you ask them.

For bosses, keep in mind that if you reach the 200,000 EP mark before maintenance on 9/17, supposedly your chances of getting a lightning boss are greater. Idk; even with it, they usually seem awfully hard to find.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

By the way things are going I am going to get the flower girl in two days, if not tomorrow. Just 150 candy left to collect. It sure pays off to weed out inactive players out of friend list.

People was more active on the previous SS. Prizes were much higher and needed much more activity, thou.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By the way things are going I am going to get the flower girl in two days, if not tomorrow. Just 150 candy left to collect. It sure pays off to weed out inactive players out of friend list.
I wonder if tagging friend's bosses helps with the candy. I've gotten like 10 in the past hour or so. And yeah, keeping an up-to-date friend list helps a lot.

Part of my dilemma for the first half of this event is always A: getting bosses high enough to fully use one stam point on, and B: finding people with high enough bosses to make it worth helping them. I know the lvl is somehow supposed to be based off of how many you've killed, but after a while, it seems they go backwards on me; say from 230 back to 140 or 99.

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The spread for the boss levels is just really large.

I'm up to level 400 and I still get bosses in the low 100 range.

Gromelon

Reputation score

By the time second part of SS comes I find myself too bored with it to spend as much time at lighting bosses as I could have. :(

By the way. Candy doesn't disappear afterwards, is it? There's so much of it dropping we will amass enough for 2 more similar events.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By the way. Candy doesn't disappear afterwards, is it? There's so much of it dropping we will amass enough for 2 more similar events.
Candy does collect, and then you get 300 pero at the end of the event for each one you have. It doesn't carry over.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Made some space in my list for this event since some have been inactive for the past few events. Looking for people to add me. :)

ID: 11871114

Mangomon

Reputation score

Nothing breaks my heart quite like watching myself click attack on a 20k+ boss without pink potting them first.

Thankfully my friends list is awesome.

zeobrowser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that's not really a bad thing if you have friends that are trying to get top EP ranking

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried to "refresh" my friend list but im still gonna have a lot to do.
Anyways if some1 wants to add me my ID is 11690668 -i basically play this game all day long. Im sometimes absent durring some events but its kind of an rarity.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nothing breaks my heart quite like watching myself click attack on a 20k+ boss without pink potting them first.

Thankfully my friends list is awesome.
Lol awesomeness is awesome.

I actually tend to prefer when friends don't pink pot their bosses because like Zeo says, I go for the EP rankings. Plus in events that have extra multipliers like this one, the only time it's worth using a 6 stam hit is the lvl 28,29, 30 and lvl 100s. When you halve it, I have to use piddly 1 stams which have such a large range, it's unpredictable.

For instance with about 37mil attack power, a single hit can be anywhere from 3.6mil to 7.4 mil, whereas a 6 stam hit guarantees a little over 6 mil per stam. Plus it's just plain fun to basically 2-3 shot a lvl 100. :D

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess im gonna fail this event again. Perhaps everyone already got their 300 lightning boss kills and im the only one left who didnt :|

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];603253 said:
I guess im gonna fail this event again. Perhaps everyone already got their 300 lightning boss kills and im the only one left who didnt :|
I think we have till mid day 9/22 for the event, rankings just end 9/21 at midnight.

Find me some bosses! :D How many more do you need?

Keima

Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];603283 said:
You need kill less boss than me, I need kill 146 more to reach 300 xD

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need kill less boss than me, I need kill 146 more to reach 300 xD
Dayum! well this is pretty much a record anyways for me- last time when i was actually "being serious about this event" was durring the chinese girl one and i had about 130 bosses beaten. Really wanted that card the most though :/

Edit: Now i need about 80 or a bit less (i wish lady luck will keep with me just at least this time) :)