What's new

Itazura REAL - Train molesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
It's a game I grabbed from HF some time ago. Here are the things I remember about it.

1- The camera movement is annoying.
2- It's kind of like Rapelay. But everything, from molesting to sex, occurs on the trains.
3- The camera movement is annoying.
4- It's 100% Japanese.
5- The camera movement is annoying.

Size: 13 parts x 99MB = 1.17 GB compressed, 3.44 GB uncompressed
And the download links:
Megaupload: | | | | | | | | | | | |

Last edited:

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Itazura REAL - Train molesting

You forgot this one.

6-Getting Yuzu to pee is nearly impossible.

And, I'll post this here, incase anyone needs it.

GooberNuts

Reputation score

Alright I found/joined this place 100% for this game... I searched all over and this is the closest I've gotten......

I downloaded all parts and after that tried to extract but it say parts 3,4 and 7 are corrupt!

Please Help! FIX! Re-Upload! ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

:(

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright I found/joined this place 100% for this game... I searched all over and this is the closest I've gotten......

I downloaded all parts and after that tried to extract but it say parts 3,4 and 7 are corrupt!

Please Help! FIX! Re-Upload! ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

:(
have u tryed downloading them again as it might be an error on u'r end m8

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

regretably, I no longer has this game on my hard disk. So, even if the files are corrupted, I won't be able to help much.

On the other hand, you can always search hongfire for the sequel Itazura Gokuaku. It's better than this one, except for the camera. It has loli though, so I can't post it here.

GooberNuts

Reputation score

I did try downloading again and repairing the files. Also I have the sequel thus making my want to find the original.....

**sigh**
I guess guess I'll give up hope now before it hurts to much...

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

The good news is I've got the game now. The bad news is that you have to wait till I split it into parts, upload them, and download them from the scratch.
Links should be up in 24 hours.
If someone still want it, that is.

GooberNuts

Reputation score

You had me at good news....
then lost me at bad new...
but thankfully I got so lost I ended back up here, wanting it more then ever.

Thank!:D

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

And.... links are up on first post. If you have any problem, just tell me. I will be keeping the parts for some time.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

no offence but can i get a description i would love to know what this is bout i figure some chick or chicks getting felt up on some train a jp game i'm guessing so plz and thnx for any description givin

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

no offence but can i get a description i would love to know what this is bout i figure some chick or chicks getting felt up on some train a jp game i'm guessing so plz and thnx for any description givin
Itazura Real (link above) is a game where you molest (or at least try to) one of the three girls on the train. You control a hand to feel and undress the girl while making sure that she reaches climax before she gets too annoyed of you. After you corrupt her enough, you will get to have sex with her, namely BJ, vaginal sex, and anal sex. Everything happens on the train.

The sequel Itazura Gokuaku (find it on hongfire) is a continuation of the (almost non-exist) story. It is a huge improvement of the first game. The basis is the same (feel the girl, make her climax) but the story has more depth to it (if you can understand Japanese) while the gameplay gets much better too. After you corrupt a girl, you can dress her up (just to strip her naked again), choose between molesting her on the train or have sex with her in the bathroom. Also, there are five girls now.

There's also Ichazura Gokuaku which is said to be even better, though I haven't tried it, despite having downloaded for a while.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Itazura Real (link above) is a game where you molest (or at least try to) one of the three girls on the train. You control a hand to feel and undress the girl while making sure that she reaches climax before she gets too annoyed of you. After you corrupt her enough, you will get to have sex with her, namely BJ, vaginal sex, and anal sex. Everything happens on the train.

The sequel Itazura Gokuaku (find it on hongfire) is a continuation of the (almost non-exist) story. It is a huge improvement of the first game. The basis is the same (feel the girl, make her climax) but the story has more depth to it (if you can understand Japanese) while the gameplay gets much better too. After you corrupt a girl, you can dress her up (just to strip her naked again), choose between molesting her on the train or have sex with her in the bathroom. Also, there are five girls now.

There's also Ichazura Gokuaku which is said to be even better, though I haven't tried it, despite having downloaded for a while.
sounds intriging i might dl it tommorow as for now it is my nap time till my damned annoying brother wakes me up with his loud games again curse him

oh and thnx rin for the description

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

megaupload is dead

homelessfish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since most of the links in old threads are probably dead by now, I think they should delete all topics that have been inactive for over a month.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If possible can someone upload the official 2.00 patch of Itazura Gokuaku for me?

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you post a new game dl link mega is dead

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So long as the game still exists, the possibility of discussion also exists. And with it, the thread to that game will too. I will not close down topics just because the current links are dead. What I WILL do is start deleting stupid posts about Megaupload being down.

Status
Not open for further replies.