What's new

Seven Kings [Free Demo]

Keehu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, not sure if i'm allowed to promote since I'm new here but here goes!

Media

What is this game about

Seven kings is an 18+ NSFW 2D side-scrolling platformer RPG set in a fantasy/medieval time where you live in a land governed by seven awful kings who want to do nothing but enslave and torment the population. Will you dethrone all kings and save the land or become a sexual slave to one?

Imagine you're playing a game with the combat of a Castlevania but in a world full of random events and dialogue choices which have a very real impact on you, the player.

The game switches back and forth between side-quests which occur in towns, where you can buy items, talk to the town-folk, experience random events, etc and main-quests where the real platforming and combat takes place.

Planned features:

• 3+ towns/hubs. Each one has a ton of things to do, people to interact with and side-quests to do!
  • 7+ stages and kings. The stages are filled with dangerous enemies, traps, and worse of all Kings. They are brutal bosses which will not think twice about doing naughty and potentially life-ending things to you.
  • No 'lose to get hentai' mechanics. These just suck, I hate them, and you will not be seeing them here!
  • Classic platforming gameplay. You will feel right at home if you're a fan of games like Castlevania, Metroid, and so many great others!
  • A ton of character races. Demons, humans, orcs, and tentacles are but a few of the planned character designs!

Planned fetishes:

• Futa.
  • Bestiality.
  • Gender bender.
  • Tell me what else you'd love to see! I'm open to suggestions!

Download

Visit my patreon to play the free demo.

This project is very new, but please read over the Patreon and let me know what you think not just about the game but also the page itself, i'm all ears and I would love any constructive feedback I can get!

Cheers!!

Last edited:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Seven Kings

My advice to you is add more information to your post if you plan on trying to sell people on a concept with no screenshots. Without either of those this will be buried and forgotten in a matter of hours, guaranteed.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A gif from the person's patreon. Reminds me of FOBS so I'm definitely interested.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

FOBS? Is that the tanooki game where you set up or disarm traps for the chick? Cuz that's the one it reminds me of too if so.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This sound interesting, but I am a little confused on your plan for H-scenes.
In the summary of your game you explain two choices, defeat the evil kings or become one of their sex slave.
Then under the planned features you say there will be no "lose to get hentai mechanics" because you hate them.
This sounds a little contradictory. Could you please clarify a little more?
Also when you say "life ending things" are you saying there will be gore?

OP
K

Keehu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This sound interesting, but I am a little confused on your plan for H-scenes.
In the summary of your game you explain two choices, defeat the evil kings or become one of their sex slave.
Then under the planned features you say there will be no "lose to get hentai mechanics" because you hate them.
This sounds a little contradictory. Could you please clarify a little more?
Also when you say "life ending things" are you saying there will be gore?
Haha, no actually they are flavor text more than anything. I won't do gore fetish unless the demand is high up there but it generally isn't, and when it comes to kings, when their health reaches 0 (you defeat them), they'll basically give you a good dicking before actually dying.

Think of them as their death animations basically.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This sprite work is pretty amazing. I'm no expert, just a lowly consumer, but goddamn does that look clean.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Haha, no actually they are flavor text more than anything. I won't do gore fetish unless the demand is high up there but it generally isn't, and when it comes to kings, when their health reaches 0 (you defeat them), they'll basically give you a good dicking before actually dying.

But why do they have to die man??? Why can't you just fuck the evil out of them instead?

Haha I kid. Anyways looking forward to the demo!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, you are raped when they die or you give them some pity sex? it sounds backwards that your vigilante character would have sex with some one she just defeated.

as for enemies, you wouldn't happen to be including stray dogs aka bestiality would you?

OP
K

Keehu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait, you are raped when they die or you give them some pity sex? it sounds backwards that your vigilante character would have sex with some one she just defeated.

as for enemies, you wouldn't happen to be including stray dogs aka bestiality would you?
Nothing is set in stone at the moment since it's so early, it could be done in different ways:

- King does last hail mary attempt to fuck the player by dashing towards the player, if contact is made then sex starts (cannot be evaded, essentially input is disabled).
- Same as above but attempt can be evaded if the player doesn't wanna get fucked by Kings.

The important thing for me is to not have a lose to get hentai mechanic, so you're only rewarded with sex once you've defeated the tough enemies.

When it comes to bestiality, I actually should look at the Patreon rules a little closer, if they are cool with it I would have no problem adding that as a fetish.

Cheers!

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

FOBS? Is that the tanooki game where you set up or disarm traps for the chick? Cuz that's the one it reminds me of too if so.
FOBS is the shota/monstergirl sprite game made by Zell23, the thread that explodes with activity onto the front page about once every month when he updates.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The important thing for me is to not have a lose to get hentai mechanic, so you're only rewarded with sex once you've defeated the tough enemies.

Cheers!
Ahh I see. So would femdom work for your game? When you beat the king or any enemy for that matter you are given the choice to fuck them or not.
This would align well with the whole "beat enemy=sex reward".

OP
K

Keehu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh I see. So would femdom work for your game? When you beat the king or any enemy for that matter you are given the choice to fuck them or not.
This would align well with the whole "beat enemy=sex reward".
That would make sense, I certainly don't want the player to always be the one getting fucked since some people aren't totally into that and would allow more more variety of sex anims for sure.

EDIT: I should also ask, do you guys know of other sites I could promote this project on? this site gets humongous traffic but I've just started being involved in this scene and I'm wondering if I'm missing out on other places.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

When it comes to bestiality, I actually should look at the Patreon rules a little closer, if they are cool with it I would have no problem adding that as a fetish.
Last I knew, they were perfectly fine with artistic depictions of it. Have seen screenshots where they specifically told people it was okay.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I saw the title I thought that someone made Seven Knights into a hentai game.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks promising! Best of luck on finishing it!

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be that guy, but I think this game's scope is way too big. Especially since you are working on it by yourself and it seems to be your first project.

With towns, items to buy, npcs to talk to, random events, and dialogue choices that would have a "real impact", the game seems bloated with a lot of features that will be very hard to implement correctly and would take a lot of time to do so anyway. I think if you trim the fat and focus on just nailing the platforming sections of the game and creating 7 good levels with fun bosses at the end, with H- content on top of that, you will have a more than capable game. Then once you finish it, you can make a sequel that adds in those other mechanics you wanted since you have a much better handle on the H-stuff and platforming / level design.

I don't want to discourage you, I like your idea and your sprite work is good (though you might want to rely a bit less on reference. The gif you sent looks a bit TOO much like one from FOBS). But as someone who's run into a lot of game scope problems themself, I think keeping the scope low for your first game is the best idea.

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really not a fan of no hentai on loss in this kind of game. Not trying to get you to change your mind about that. Just saying for me personally i see that as a negative.

- King does last hail mary attempt to fuck the player by dashing towards the player, if contact is made then sex starts (cannot be evaded, essentially input is disabled).
- Same as above but attempt can be evaded if the player doesn't wanna get fucked by Kings.
That seems like an ok compromise.

What about sex content planned for other points in the game? Consensual/nonconsensual? Scenes at the end of quests or during the random events? Maybe some of those in the same vein as the king sex scenes, where the player succeeds but the character still "loses" and gets raped?

The example gif looks really nice. You've definitely got my interest in any case. Looking forward to trying out that first build. If i have any worthwhile feedback after trying it I'll post it.

OP
K

Keehu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be that guy, but I think this game's scope is way too big. Especially since you are working on it by yourself and it seems to be your first project.

With towns, items to buy, npcs to talk to, random events, and dialogue choices that would have a "real impact", the game seems bloated with a lot of features that will be very hard to implement correctly and would take a lot of time to do so anyway. I think if you trim the fat and focus on just nailing the platforming sections of the game and creating 7 good levels with fun bosses at the end, with H- content on top of that, you will have a more than capable game. Then once you finish it, you can make a sequel that adds in those other mechanics you wanted since you have a much better handle on the H-stuff and platforming / level design.

I don't want to discourage you, I like your idea and your sprite work is good (though you might want to rely a bit less on reference. The gif you sent looks a bit TOO much like one from FOBS). But as someone who's run into a lot of game scope problems themself, I think keeping the scope low for your first game is the best idea.
Yeah you're totally right, I will be focusing on nailing down the platforming first and foremost for sure. The bottleneck is the art since it all has to be commissioned, but I'll get there!