What's new

[Nutaku] Kingdoms of Lust

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New Nutaku game up for pre-registration.

Feels like some kind of Clash of Clans mobile app, with tits.

Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kingdoms of Lust

that means pvp?

tho I cannot stand games where you first have to spend hours building shit before you get to the actual game play part of the game

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Getting a Travian vibe from it. Never hurts to pre-reg.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I guess this is gonna be their Girls Kingdom replacement)

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks interesting thought art incomparable worse then GK.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

still no soft/beta release

reeeeeeeeee

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

girls kingdom was.. bad aside from the hentai but it doesn't hurt to prereg, maybe this will be better

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, I liked the gameplay aspect of Girl's Kingdom. It's just that it was an unoptimized, laggy mess with annoying random crashes.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pre-launch beta seems to be up for glorious Canada

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been playing this most of the day and i have to say it's pretty much what i thought it was going to be, basically tribal wars with sex.

A couple of tips research Centralization that's what lets you expand and annex other villages, the mass of diamonds you get for pre registering are "fake" as in you can use them to skip queues and re roll chests from the temple and boost the rewards but you can't use them to buy from the cash shop probably why they gave us so many that and you only have 48 hours to use them up or they expire.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been playing this most of the day and i have to say it's pretty much what i thought it was going to be, basically tribal wars with sex.

A couple of tips research Centralization that's what lets you expand and annex other villages, the mass of diamonds you get for pre registering are "fake" as in you can use them to skip queues and re roll chests from the temple and boost the rewards but you can't use them to buy from the cash shop probably why they gave us so many that and you only have 48 hours to use them up or they expire.
You can exchange part of it for real currency though. When the wheel of fortune becomes available (level 6), spin it until you get the jewel reward. If you do that both days, that's 80k free premium currency and those are permanent.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can exchange part of it for real currency though. When the wheel of fortune becomes available (level 6), spin it until you get the jewel reward. If you do that both days, that's 80k free premium currency and those are permanent.
"funny" how after 10 minutes of rerolling I was whole time landing on the rewards next to crystals....

totally "not" rigged >.>

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The question left is, for what do we get exp :p

Edit: Ok, I dont know if I didn't get how that wheel works or what... can we spin it only once or what?

Last edited:

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Although it's better than the other new game nabowhatever, kingdoms of lust still feels too much like a text based game newly released from the 90s.

A MOUNTAIN of poorly formated text while it forces you to learn uninteresting mechanics.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've played it for a day and my conclusion is that there's nothing to see here. There are a mountain of these PvP "strategy" games on mobile. It takes a lot of time, effort, money and connections to strong guilds if you want to get anywhere. Kingdoms of Lust has absolutely nothing on these. The system is the same, just more overcomplicated (with all the different ranks of your "important people". Honestly, if I want to play something like this, I could go back to Art of Conquest, which I tried briefly a few weeks back. I mean, that has all the P2W bullshit as well, but at least it has a lot cleaner UI and actual gameplay in the forms of playable battles. The only thing Kingdoms of Lust has going for it is the smut, but damn, the art is ugly and the "scenes" are just a couple or repeating lines over and over, all of which are just cringy as hell.

Reputation score

I don't understand how any of these clash of clan type games even keep anyone interested. I start to snooze the minute it says build this, upgrade this, then build this.

Ive tried to stick with 5 different ones long enough to get to the "pvp" content but all the building and upgrading you have to do before you finally find out that the main game has zero substance in of itself just isn't worth the time.

Honestly they should take this game down like right now, as it is I cant give it a serious try.

The only chance this game will have is if they remove all the building and upgrading nonsense and just give you a full city from the start. so we can just build armies instead....oh wait just give us full armies from the start too so we can just actually play the game.

For the love of shit Nutaku, give us a game like the one in the screen shot below! There is no Hentai lane pushing pvp game in existence! Its time to monopolize!

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

armor blitz is basically what you described.

they are just doing it horizontally opposed to vertical

Reputation score

armor blitz is basically what you described.

they are just doing it horizontally opposed to vertical
Armor blitz is pve crap. No where even close to the type of game I'm asking for.

Literally asking for a hentai clash royal clone

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Armor blitz is pve crap. No where even close to the type of game I'm asking for.

Literally asking for a hentai clash royal clone
And that's as close to it as you are getting without playing against AI pretending to be players.

We just currently do not have the popularity/population to sustain pvp, unless you are fine with waiting 5-10 minutes per game.

That is assuming the game is actually fun and well funded. Judging from the quality from most non-dmm games, we aren't ready for that.

I mean you are calling armor blitz crap, and by the standards here so far, it is already high end quality.