What's new

ACT Patreon Active Wild Life

Karissataylor6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey Guys!

Let me present you Wild Life, AdeptusSteve and his mate Guuii are creating this adult 3d game. Both of them are industry professionals with several years of experience in their respective fields.

The Project, Wild Life, will be a sex rpg where you, as a player, can roam through an open world, encounter humans and beasts, collect different items with impact on the gameplay, and enjoy handcrafted adult content. At the moment, everything is done by the two guys but they plan to get a few more people on board once the funding allows them. That will speed up the development and guarantee a certain level of quality. Sex-parings and fetishes the game is currently planned to cover will include:

M/F - very vanilla, a guy and a girl. They want to include very different types of humans so that almost everyone finds something they enjoy the most. Also threesomes of MMF or FFM.
F/F - we all like lesbian action, thats a no-brainer ;)
F/Beast - Here they have already 3 creatures implemented: a goatman, an anthro panther and an anthro wolf. Also a regular horse and some canine (dog, wolf or coyote) are planned.
In terms of fetishes:
Vanilla,
Anal,
Blowjob and deepthroat,
beast,
knotting (for beasty gens),
rough,
soft/romantic,
threesome (MMF, FFM, BBF, FFB) B=beast
masturbation (self and to partner)
and possibly many more

Next month, in July 2017, they have planned to release their first small gameplay demo.

Here are a few links:

Trailer #1 (Patreon Kickoff Trailer):

Trailer #2 (Playable Demo Trailer):

Dropbox download link for the trailer vid:

YouTube:

Tumblr:

Patreon:

If you're interested, please become a Patron. The sex games we all love and cherish on these forums are made possible either by crowdfunding or point-of-sale.

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Wild Life

it's looking pretty good, too bad there are no public builds available yet.

(For the ones interested:
5$ patreon will get you some censored builds, 10$ will get you the latest uncensored ones.)

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks surprsingly really good but.
F/F - we all like lesbian action, thats a no-brainer
Not all.
If you choose to fight, be prepared to go all the way, as losing a fight can mean a painful death - or even worse.
What's worse than a painful death? Just curious

Last edited:

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's worse than a painful death? Just curious
Being kidnapped and then tortured for weeks or even months untill you die of exhaustion...

...but I guess they meant sex ._.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This definitely looks a lot more promising than most games I see shown off. I'd like to see a more increased breadth of content variety than just "Women gets dicked by man/bear/pig/whathaveyou" though.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

OP looks like a dedicated fan to me.
Looks more like a member of the team or someone employed by them to advertise. No activity for 2 years, then suddenly 12 back-to-back posts so they have enough to post links? Seems like a bit more than a "dedicated fan".

And there is not much here to be a fan of, considering they don't even have a playable demo. I'm not one to hate-train on Patreon, but this does look a bit suspicious. No demo and censoring to encourage higher donations? How long have they been working on it?

I guess time will tell though. If they are legitimate, I wish them luck.

And I thought there was already a thread for this? EDIT: must be thinking of another forum.

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks more like a member of the team or someone employed by them to advertise. No activity for 2 years, then suddenly 12 back-to-back posts so they have enough to post links? Seems like a bit more than a "dedicated fan".
well, should have checked his post history.
thanks for doing that, and you win :p

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well, should have checked his post history.
thanks for doing that, and you win :p
Yeah, when you see a thread started by someone with a low post count and negative reputation, it's a safe bet that is what's going on. They get negrepped when people notice what they are up to. And glad to be informative, wasn't just trying to be contrary or anything. :)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Being kidnapped and then tortured for weeks or even months untill you die of exhaustion...

...but I guess they meant sex ._.
taking a guess here, but since this is a sex based game. i'm gonna go with "sex against your will, aka rape".

OP
K

Karissataylor6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let me see if I can alleviate some of the paranoia in this thread. I'm not a member of the development team (and even if I was, I fail to see how that's scandalous). I am a patron who is passionate about sharing this game with the ulmf community and seeing if I can raise awareness about it.

The developer of this game is named Steve. His account is awaiting moderator approval, so he asked me to post the following message for everyone:

Hello guys, Steve here the main person behind Wild Life.
First off, I registered to this site to showcase our game in development about 3 weeks ago but the account still hasnt been validated by moderation, so I asked around in my community who has an account and can make the initial post until this gets sorted. Karissa was so nice and offered to do it. I know this appeared to be indirect and unusual, but I want things to get rolling on this site as it seems like one of the biggest boards for this sort of stuff.

Ok now that we have clarified that let me answer some of the questions I have seen here so far:

“losing a fight can mean a painful death - or even worse.”
For now that doesnt mean much except for that your character dies - like in a regular rpg. For now nothing fancy is planned on that end so the text seems quite misleading, Ill change that for now.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

It's got my interest
At first just as a "Neat" thing, then the trailer went on to show a flying harpy and at that point I was sure I had to keep track of this one
I don't even care about the sex stuff, just flying around like that would probably be pretty sweet

I don't do monthly patreon paying, but I'll pay attention to it for sure.
And maybe a one time payment when it's out

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Let me see if I can alleviate some of the paranoia in this thread. I'm not a member of the development team (and even if I was, I fail to see how that's scandalous). I am a patron who is passionate about sharing this game with the ulmf community and seeing if I can raise awareness about it.

The developer of this game is named Steve. His account is awaiting moderator approval, so he asked me to post the following message for everyone:

Hello guys, Steve here the main person behind Wild Life.
First off, I registered to this site to showcase our game in development about 3 weeks ago but the account still hasnt been validated by moderation, so I asked around in my community who has an account and can make the initial post until this gets sorted. Karissa was so nice and offered to do it. I know this appeared to be indirect and unusual, but I want things to get rolling on this site as it seems like one of the biggest boards for this sort of stuff.
So I was correct, more or less. You are posting on their behalf, at their request. My post got you to explain the situation better, so I don't really see the problem.

And there is nothing wrong with being passionate, but they should expect some skepticism when they are asking for people's money with nothing more to show than "gameplay videos". Like I said, time will tell. Not passing judgement or anything.

As for him not getting approved, not sure what is going on there. I don't know what is typical for approval times these days. Have you tried contacting a mod by PM and asking? Might be worth a shot.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

dont know if its just me, but it looks like dropbox doesnt want anyone too see the images on wild lifes patreon page.

Also, is steves account now activated and stuff ?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you customize the way your character looks? Can you play as a male?

OP
K

Karissataylor6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dont know if its just me, but it looks like dropbox doesnt want anyone too see the images on wild lifes patreon page.

Also, is steves account now activated and stuff ?
Dropbox has a daily traffic limit of 200GB, and that was exceeded when the developer published the download for his maya breast rigging tutorial. Once the limit was hit all of the links were disabled. He has now changed to using Google Drive for larger files and will keep dropbox only for personal usage. So things should be back to normal and the links should be accessible.

His account still isn't validated, but he has contacted a moderator and is waiting for a response.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh, just as I was bookmarking their Patreon page and refreshed, I saw that they just broke their $5k goal to work on the game full-time (literally witnessed it go from $4.9k to $5.0k, cool!). The animations are fantastic, and I love the facial expressions that give the scene some life and emotion - something that's always missing or is lacking effort in when people are doing animation work for their games, although, the scenes themselves were a little slow-paced to me and the more heated scenes lacked... force. However, for a preview, I was really impressed. I'd like to see where this project goes, I love seeing the work of industry professionals; the line definitely becomes clear between amateurs and people who are battle-hardened, which is interesting to me to say the least.

Reactions: XSI

AdeptusSteve

Reputation score

Hello people, its me Steve, the creator of Wild Life :)
I finally managed to get the account verified.
If you have any questions, let me know.

-S

AdeptusSteve

Reputation score

The first public demo build is finally up yo!

(I cant post links yet, but its a public post on my patreon, have a look :) )