What's new

Concubine: A Gamebook for Adults, by Logan Scodini

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Synopsis
You have been captured by Dominions’ forces during a reconnaissance mission, and find yourself a prisoner in a Castillian jail. However, your captor intends to forcefully train you into an obedient servant, in order to present you as a gift to the Court.

Will you end up as a willing Concubine in the Royal Harem, or will you manage to avoid your fate?

Features
  • A Gamebook RPG filled with erotic content, set in a Fantasy World inspired by Dungeons & Dragons.
  • The story is tailored by your choices: face a variety of events as your captor attempts to coerce you into willing submission.
  • A thrilling tale featuring sexuality, danger, and plot twists.
  • Play as a Man or a Woman.

Last edited:

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: TiW: Concubine Reverse Trainer

Well, this is interesting. I'll definitely give it a go when I have the time.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Loaded up the online version, went to the settings and turned off sound and music, raining noise kept playing, closed the game.

Try again in a couple months.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm, interesting premise.
Hope the character art is just a placeholder though, she's a bit... ugly.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, i was really excited to see this. While there's plenty of slave trainer games, they're always from the trainer POV. But unfortunately i'm already very disappointed. First day and there's no option to rebel. Either you clean the mansion or quit playing--not a promising start. Then i refuse to cook dinner so he just goes out to eat and leaves me hungry? Sure it's a punishment but it's very weak and passive. I expected something more severe especially because it's the first few days when a slave is going to be the most resistant. The trainer seems too nice. Then the next day you have to make dinner because apparently refusing and going hungry isn't an option. This doesn't look like the experience i was hoping for so i just quit at that point. Either it's too tame or i just need to wait for it get more fleshed out. Either way, good luck.

And yeah, the rain noise doesn't get turned off when you disable sounds. Thankfully Firefox let's you mute individual tabs.

yozaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty nice, it is like reading erotic novel

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, i was really excited to see this. While there's plenty of slave trainer games, they're always from the trainer POV.
yeah til now the only ones that come to mind the the trainee prospecive are eratohoreverse and erasqreverse

kibare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was also a (standalone) mod to CoC which had you be trained/conditioned over a period of time. It's very hot.

I very much like this style of game, the interface is good, the writing is definitely above average for the genre, the characters are interesting, and it works in hidden stats (which grey out options) which I *really* like.

If I had money I'd back this, no question. This could be a classic if done right.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was more expecting a "Muhahahah you are my proberty now, I shall fuck you until you obey my every command, slave!" game which I would have been fine with too.

The way it is now I it is certainly more unique and what we've seen so far is merely a tease.
It depends on how the game unfolds from there if I like it or not. While I like a slave master who isn't just evil because evil I sure hope I don't have to actually feel bad for being a jerk towards her/him because he or she is the actual HeroIne of the story.

So consider me interested for the time being.

OP
L

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There was also a (standalone) mod to CoC which had you be trained/conditioned over a period of time. It's very hot.

I very much like this style of game, the interface is good, the writing is definitely above average for the genre, the characters are interesting, and it works in hidden stats (which grey out options) which I *really* like.

If I had money I'd back this, no question. This could be a classic if done right.
Thanks for the nice words. I like the CoC mod very much, but prefer to work on relationships and mind games rather than purely abusive events.

It doesn't mean that there won't be hard choices and difficult scenes in the future (I rather enjoy BDSM scenes myself), rather that they will feature emotional triggers upon which a reader may identify.

--- Also, updated the offline release to a new version.

Patch Notes
  • You may now work on the first floor of the Silver Tower (4 types of events for now, and your reputation capped at 15% until next patch)
  • A cutscene will automatically trigger once you go to bed with 15% reputation from the Silver Tower, which will unlock the introduction scenes to the Temple of Eros (pretty hot scenes imho)

OP
L

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Concubine has been updated!

Patch Notes
  • The Owner of the Silver Tower will summon you in his/her office once you reach 20% reputation; this will unlock the Second Floor of the building.
  • You may now train as an apprentice at the Temple of Eros, for a small sum of money. In the next patch it will become another area for you to work at.

More than 6k words in this update, most of it lewd content (oral and one anal)! I feel like the game is slowly beginning to branch out, with new areas to explore and choices to make. It's still very linear (and the story will have to be a bit), but I'm starting to see a product which is closer to what I want.

The main storyline of the game will soon start to unfold a bit, and you will meet people who are a bit more involved into it. In the meantime it's always fun to write a lot of sex scenes, since this is what this game stands for, after all.

Next update will be smaller since I need to wrap up the ending of TiW Chapter 1. I want it done so I can work on the next chapter, which should be much improved!

OP
L

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Concubine Trainer - This time, you are the one being trained!

New version has been released, which includes an update to the Public Version!

Patch Notes
  • You may now work as an apprentice for the Temple of Eros (4 scenes available for now)
Well, the update looks small (4 linear side-story scenes), but there are actually around 5k word in them, which is why it wasn't such a bad update after all, considering this hectic week. I think the scenes are quite hot by themselves; I'm very inspired by the whole Erotic Temple / Sexual Religion undertones.

OP
L

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Concubine Update! The Training Estate!

Patch Notes

• One more scene is available at the Temple of Eros.
  • The first part of the Training Estate is available! It will be triggered with a letter if you have 25% (or more) reputation with the Silver Tower.
  • Note: You won't be able to go back home until next patch, so you might want to save before going to the Estate.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its an interesting idea, but I hate the fact that I'm seemingly getting railroaded every other choice. Just let me get myself killed already

OP
L

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Concubine Update! Equestrian Hotness!

Patch Notes (& Author's Ramblings in one happy package)
  • You can now finish your early preliminary training at the Estate.
This update features a few scenes at the Estate, focusing mostly on your training and Pony-Play. I thought I would also feature your return to the Mansion, but I suddenly got a few ideas and it will be for next week. Still, this week scenes are rather hot (imho), and features an intense training/Equestrian background which I have begun to love!

OP
L

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Concubine Update! Patch Notes

• A few more scenes to almost conclude your stay at the Estate.

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just tried. not far from the beggining

>you are shattered by the situation...
>you pull your body away from him

nothing happening
bug i guess. i wonder how many static screens i can encounter with random clicking

OP
L

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I updated the latest Public version (17.03.10), now on Game Jolt.

You can get it by from this link:

Last edited:
OP
L

logan.scodini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Concubine: A Gamebook for Adults, by Logan Scodini

The game has been through a few updates now, you can find the latest Public build here:

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Concubine: A Gamebook for Adults, by Logan Scodini

Hey, I just played your game, and I think you're a fantastic job! Keep it up! :)

Things I really like:

1. We have a lot of games where you are the slave trainer, but very few games where you are the slave being trained. It's something I also wanted to make, and I salute your efforts! I think it's a very cool premise!
  2. I really like the characters. I like the twist that your trainer is actually relatively compassionate. The fact that he's also doing it out of duress makes a very interesting and surprising bond between you two. Maybe this is a close study of Stockholm Syndrome?
  3. The character sheet is a nice touch. I also like how your character image reflects your parameters. It would be cool if the boob size grows or shrink based on future transformation.
  4. I like that the game becomes pretty open-world, where you can how to spend your time.

Things I'm not really a fan of:

1. Personally, I think the scene text can be pretty long. I was a huge fan of CoC, and I helped fund TiTS, but I was kind of disappointed with TiTS, because the scenes became like 2 or 3 pages. This is bad in my eyes for 2 reasons: 1) I got bored with the scene halfway through, and just skipped it, and 2) I feel like if scenes were 1/3 as long, they would still be very exciting, but we could have had like 3 times as many scenes. It's not a quality vs. quantity thing. Being succinct is always good writing. :)

Things I hope to see in the future:

1. I think your image presentation of the main character has a lot of potential! I would love to see piercings, tattoos and brands being added to the game, to make use of this system, if possible. They don't have to be huge in numbers or random. You can implement few but meaningful ones. One cool dynamic might be that each master you deal with might mark you at some point, and in doing so, they permanently take up a marking slot, that no other master can take up anymore. It would really show who "owns" you, and add a lot of replayability in the game.