What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
A demo is finally out for the next Umai Neko game! Exciting! Link to the blog is . Same style as the previous games, except now there's another axis for the characters to move on. So far that doesn't really seem to come into the gameplay, at all.

The demo seems to have 3 enemies, though I couldn't get the boss monster to give any sort of H animation. There's one game over screen as well, which is as fantastic quality as we've come to expect.

Oh, it looks like I got it wrong, and it's Magical Angel Fairy Heart. Call it lost in translation, I suppose?

This is a beat-em-up game where you move around a small area beating up hordes of enemies, level up to get stat boosts to make your life easier when playing.
attack with the Z button,
shoot your gun with the X button,
jump around with the C button,
and preform a helicopter kick with the space bar.
getting knocked down leaves you vulnerable for H-actions, spam the Z button to get up and/or get out of an H-attack.
the "demo" currently goes up to the 7th boss with more to come eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Umai Neko] Fighting Fairy Angel Heart

Played it. I think there's just one stage available right now as trying to enter Stage 2 & 3 just sends you back to the selection screen. No gallery yet

Pressing Q damages your character by like a quarter of her HP. There's just clothed animations and naked animations; no underwear version.

An interesting bug I've seen: if you let yourself get grabbed by the white-red enemy and you break out of it, he turns into the weaker, gray one.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, it looks like I got it wrong, and it's Magical Angel Fairy Heart. Call it lost in translation, I suppose?
I called it Fighting Angel Fairy Heart since that's what the blog tagged it as. There was also an earlier blog post titled "fighting angel (test play)". So I guess it was a name change rather than translation errors and he kept the tag to easily search related posts.

I'll be able to play the demo in a bit, hopefully it looks good.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah yes, the good generic music.

I actually recognize the menu song from somewhere. I just don't remember where exactly.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy hot tits! His animation, fighting moves and everything feels so much more fluid now. I love how each game he makes he improves upon something.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For some reason I can't access the download link for the demo, it's strange. I'm probably doing something wrong though lol

Fixed it -.-

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

From the picture, it looks like she enjoyed getting raped. I really hope for female enemies.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed that they've put a grapple system in the game that's practically straight out of the old Streets of Rage games. I wonder if the creator played the Millefeuille game that released a year or so ago (which also had the same Streets of Rage-esque system) and decided to do it, too. Whatever the case, I managed to break the game and make it impossible to continue when I flipped around an enemy while grappling him and pressed the C key to see what would happen; it played the animation as if she was going to suplex him as usual, but he became frozen in place and couldn't be hurt, meaning I was stuck. Funny stuff.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can someone post the demo link? i cant find it, i find a MEGA link but its not working, TY

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone post the demo link? i cant find it, i find a MEGA link but its not working, TY

PD: Sorry for my bad english
Is it ? If it's still not working, try opening it with a different browser; sometimes Mega links decide to work for me on my usual browser one day, and refuse to open correctly the next.

On another gameplay note, I noticed that holding either up or down during her normal combo attack (Z key) causes a different finisher to occur; holding down will have her throw the enemy behind her, while holding up will cause her to hit them up in the air, then slam them back down.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes that one worked ty so much =)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Magical Fighter Girl VS Kamen Rider Mooks, huh? :p

But wow i gotta admit, there are some good improvements compared to their previous works, i hope they didn't mess this up.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the flow of the animations are very nice. whats more interesting is how this demo is like completely uncensored from the mook rape, and the cg rape. tho this is purely a test play since there are no money drops at all to be found.so using up all your potions before testing the boss is a bad idea.
with no underwear to be stripped to... i think that whole lack of combat while in underwear may be gone. personally i wish they kept that, but instead of lack of combat. you just take more battle damage without your armor.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Same style as the previous games, except now there's another axis for the characters to move on. So far that doesn't really seem to come into the gameplay, at all.
There's no direct use for the extra axis but it still changes how mobs are dealt with. If a big mob appears on the screen, you can no longer kill them all at once. Most likely a few will be slightly above or below you. This allows bigger mobs to form and be an actual threat rather than a giant pile of gold. On the other hand, it gives more options for avoiding enemy attacks and kiting.

the flow of the animations are very nice. whats more interesting is how this demo is like completely uncensored from the mook rape, and the cg rape.
Umai Neko's demos have been uncensored since the FG Mei demos which is nice. It's sometimes worth keeping after the full release just to see the first few animations fully uncensored. If he's using the same system as FG Sakura-R, you can copy the files over to the full release and keep some uncensored scenes.

The animations & CG have gotten even better which is nice. It seems like development has been going faster for this game. FG Mei and FGS-R both came out in August 2015 & 2016, but the first FGS-R demo came out in March 2016. So we're hopefully looking at a July release, month earlier than usual, maybe earlier if the overall pace has sped up.
I can definitely see the similarities between this and the Mistletear game from Mille-feuille released earlier last year. This is the first game set in a city unlike the previous ones that were in a school or forest. Even the basic enemies look similar, or perhaps Mistletear got inspiration from another game.
What I'm hoping for is that all gold is acquired after the enemy is killed. I don't want to kill an enemy and then wait 3 seconds or backtrack just to pick up gold. Also, if I get knocked down and the game over screen pops up, I'd rather have the enemies immediately move in to start the h-animations rather than dancing around until someone decides to go in.

Last edited:
OP
thswherizat

thswherizat

Reputation score

I was surprised I didn't see any new abilities in the shop, the current fighting 'strategies' are extremely limited. Hopefully that will be something added with the full release?

Does anyone remember how long after the demo we saw FGMei or FGSR? I hope we can see this maybe in a month or two, not next year or something crazy like that.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was surprised I didn't see any new abilities in the shop, the current fighting 'strategies' are extremely limited. Hopefully that will be something added with the full release?

Does anyone remember how long after the demo we saw FGMei or FGSR? I hope we can see this maybe in a month or two, not next year or something crazy like that.
the demo for mei went for 2 stages, sakura R went on for 3.
difference here is that this game seems to be pretty early in terms of content seen. i dout we would have only 5 stages total in the final game.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I can tell by looking at the last game's (Fighting Girl Sakura R) topic, it took at least five months from its demo being released to being ready for sale. You're either crazy or the most optimistic person I've met if you're hoping this game will be ready in a month, but it doesn't hurt to dream, does it? Given that they're making this a little more complex than their previous games, I can definitely see it taking a while, though.

saga55555

Reputation score

WoW finally, nice game play improved. Fighting Girl series aren't improve much in term of game play.
And he's now upgrade his game engine :D

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

MMMmmmm... I wonder if its just me, but I've extracted this thing more than a couple times and redownloaded the demo more than thrice.

The game isn't running properly for me.
I'm on Windows 7. Is it because of that?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MMMmmmm... I wonder if its just me, but I've extracted this thing more than a couple times and redownloaded the demo more than thrice.

The game isn't running properly for me.
I'm on Windows 7. Is it because of that?
It runs without a hitch for me on my Windows 7 laptop, so it must be something else. What exactly happens when you run it? You gotta be more specific if you want further help. My only guess at this point is to make sure you're up to date with DirectX.