What's new

Total Seduction - 3D real time RPG game

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, check out my new game - Total Seduction.
It is a real time sims-like rpg game with quests, char. building and main story line. Current version is v0.5, but it is fully playable with a lot of content and victory condition (that is why I used Full Game tag, even there will be more versions). It contains 10 characters and 61 unique sex scenes - 17 oral/handjob/footjob scenes, 21 fuck scenes, 13 anal scenes, 8 group sex scenes and 2 lesbian scenes, each composed of approximately 3 unique sex animations.

The game is free to play, with a minor portion of a premium content. New versions are scheduled approximately each month. Each new version will include at least two new characters, plenty of new sex scenes, new locations and longer game-play. I'm also working on mod manager so the game can support various mods in the future.

Game can be downloaded from my homepage:

If you like the game, please consider support at:

Here are some images from the gameplay:

Attachments

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Total Seduction - 3D real time RPG game

I am intrigued by the screenshots and the few seconds of the game that I was able to play. However this game currently runs worse than rpg maker mv on my computer, I get maybe 3 FPS out of this and its almost impossible to play unless I speed the game up to its fastest setting.

OP
M

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm, thanks for reporting this, i have not received similar complain before. if possible, can you write me, what system are you using (hardware and operating system)? i suspect it is some software problem, as i myself am using quite old computer with winxp and the game is running just fine on 40 fps.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am intrigued by the screenshots and the few seconds of the game that I was able to play. However this game currently runs worse than rpg maker mv on my computer, I get maybe 3 FPS out of this and its almost impossible to play unless I speed the game up to its fastest setting.
Game runs like crap for me too and i have a decent system. SSD, 4.0 GHz 8-core CPU, Radeon RX 480, 16 GB RAM... I can count the individual frames.

My question though, is why play this instead of modded Sims?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am running it on a laptop with windows 10.

Specs: AMD A4-5000 APU @ 1.5 Ghz
Radeon HD 8330
64 Bit Windows

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game runs like crap for me too and i have a decent system. SSD, 4.0 GHz 8-core CPU, Radeon RX 480, 16 GB RAM... I can count the individual frames.

My question though, is why play this instead of modded Sims?
Cause the sims also runs like crap and costs a lot more? and you know EA :p I tried it, it runs ok for me character randomly stops walking now and then and really doesn't like walking past lamp posts on the pavement so i just ended up walking in the road.

OP
M

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it may be a problem with windows 10, as it may have different version of direct x than older systems. unfortunately, i have no way to test it right now, so i apologize to people who are experience the problem. i will look into it when i will have access to that system.

i doubt that any sims mod has such volume of adult content, but you are right, the game is similar in concept to sims. however, this is only my first serious attempt at the adult games. i believe next games will be much better and faster to produce, as i'm continuously gaining experience and resources in this field.

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cause the sims also runs like crap and costs a lot more?
Sims 3 is dirt cheap during big sales. You don't need anything more than the base game + mods. Though you are right, it doesn't run very well.

it may be a problem with windows 10, as it may have different version of direct x than older systems. unfortunately, i have no way to test it right now, so i apologize to people who are experience the problem. i will look into it when i will have access to that system.

i doubt that any sims mod has such volume of adult content, but you are right, the game is similar in concept to sims.
Yeah i forgot to mention i'm using Windows 10, probably is important :D But i didn't intend on drawing attention away from your game. But since you are going to offer premium content and you advertised your Patreon, i want to know what you are planning. I don't want you to misunderstand my intentions, i would rather have a more "basic" game that was specifically developed for adult content instead of relying on a modded mainstream game. I do have my doubts though.

OP
M

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But since you are going to offer premium content and you advertised your Patreon, i want to know what you are planning. I don't want you to misunderstand my intentions, i would rather have a more "basic" game that was specifically developed for adult content instead of relying on a modded mainstream game. I do have my doubts though.
the idea behind all this is, that my games are running on my own engine, for which i have a lot of specialized streamlined tools for modeling, animations and programming. this would allow me to complete games quite fast. for example, i started to work on this game on july 2016 (working mostly during evenings after my regular work) and it is already highly playable.

at this rate, i could finish maybe two games per year. i'm already working on second game, parallel with this one - it will be situated in ancient rome in gladiator school and focus on training slaves. playable demo for this game will be out possibly next month. and i have concept for two other games in my mind - one in fantasy kingdom, semi-strategy similar to game overlord and one in post-apocalyptic fallout style. when the support on patreon will be high enough, i can even hire some artist to help with visual side of my games, as i'm only programmer. i understand there is a lot of skepticism toward patreon users, as many projects which are supported are not finished. that is why i came with almost complete product first.

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should try to see if you can move to unity, its a better engine, and also looks a ton nicer (less triangley models). Don't get me wrong i loved this game(hard to find a good 3d rpg sex game), but a lot of it can be improved though.

OP
M

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

unity has it's advantage, but my idea is not to make only games, but also the engine into a product. so basically the option to unity for programmers (or kind of 3d rpg maker). this game was more of a test and i have started with lower resolution models. i'm confident that i can double the polygon count for models in next game. even in next version of this game, there will better models for existing characters. i'm also working on particle generator for the engine and better lighting.

also some problems with quality of models can be blamed on me, as i'm not an artist and some professional would have done a better job. but i'm learning :)

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i doubt that any sims mod has such volume of adult content, but you are right, the game is similar in concept to sims. however, this is only my first serious attempt at the adult games. i believe next games will be much better and faster to produce, as i'm continuously gaining experience and resources in this field.
Running on Windows 10 and games runs pretty good for me.
(i5, 16gb, ssd, Gtx 970)

Sims also runs pretty good but with some massive load times and some frame drops if playing on wrong map. And it has some serious adult content and pretty good one at that.

OP
M

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks, it seems the problem is not on all win10, only on some smaller fraction. it will make it more difficult to pinpoint the problem but at last, some people with win10 can enjoy the game.

OP
M

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, a new version of Total Seduction (v0.6) is out. It contains four new characters, two new locations and many new sex scenes. I have also performed some computational optimizations, so it will run more smoothly. If you have experienced low frame rates in previous versions, give this version a try if you will. it can be downloaded from my webpage:
mvelesk.blogspot.sk

Attachments

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, a new version of Total Seduction (v0.6) is out. It contains four new characters, two new locations and many new sex scenes. I have also performed some computational optimizations, so it will run more smoothly. If you have experienced low frame rates in previous versions, give this version a try if you will. it can be downloaded from my webpage:
mvelesk.blogspot.sk
Nice sized update, while I don't support the fact you have pay wall content in the game mods will be a cool addition.

OP
M

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks. the first intention was that the game will be free entirely, but eventually, i had to motivate the support somehow. i would like to continue making more games and it was a decision between getting more support and abandoning the idea of game-making entirely for better payed projects. however the premium content will be made free when the game is finished and another project started, so it is just a matter of time before the game is free (4-6 months are my current estimate).

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

um hi i have downloaded your game when i try to launch the game nothing happens any one knows if i am missing something ?

OP
M

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game runs only on pc with windows system. to run the game, you need to have two software installed - direct x and microsoft redistributable 2010 or later. both are generally installed on most computers, the exception may be new machines with operating system installed only recently. there is a "readme.txt" file in the game folder, where are the links from which you can download both software.

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nvm figured it out you need to run it as administrator

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll be honest, the models are pretty hard to look at. While some might like them (I don't know how, what with those clay-looking bodies and potato faces) but the lack of detail reminds me of PS1-era games. That might actually be insulting those games, though. My point is, if you're planning to market this to a broad audience, you may want to work on your models or, at the very least, switch to an engine that allows you to design better models.

You also mentioned wanting to make the engine (I'm assuming it's your own creation) a product in the future, and I honestly wish you the best on that. I think, though, your engine isn't going to do well and you probably should have worked on it a lot more before making it public. I've seen some complaints about frame-rates and such posted which tells me you either a) slapped it together in 6 months and haven't got around to testing it as thoroughly as you ought to or b) the engine itself isn't fully developed and this is just you getting your name out there.

Your main problem is the competition in the h-games community. Stuff like Superpowered, Malise and the Machine, etc have better-designed models and probably a bit more content (making that one post in this thread about a lack of 3d-based games completely invalid) and run more smoothly on known and better-designed engines overall. I honestly do wish you the best, but I think this thing has a long way to go and you probably should have done some testing and asked others who use the same type of character models (3d) how you might improve.

Also, the mess of SIMS-based adult content is ridiculous. Even the modding communities for Bethesda games are over-saturated with adult and model/graphics mods. Most of it makes you wonder why we need a western h-games community to begin with.