What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Full release r16.2:
Latest news on tumblr:

Lust Doll is set in a post-apocalyptic semi-modern/future world, where you start alone and confused in a dangerous place, and go on to carve out a piece of the world for yourself. There'll be a main storyline to follow, but the emphasis is going to be on making it a sandbox game where you just screw around and have fun.

There's a large emphasis on body configuration and gender identity. You choose who you want to be at the beginning, but your body may change over the course of the game, depending on your actions.

You'll also be able to control what kind of content you can see in the game. For example, if you wish for your character to have sex with only males or only females, or if you don't want to see a particular kink, then you can disable them.

You have eight stats to manage:

Fight - How good you are at combat.
Mystic - How in tune you are with supernatural/ metaphysical elements.
Nimble - How good you are at doing intricate actions, such as fixing machines, dancing, picking locks, escaping binds.
Tolerance - How much punishment your body can shake off, your ability to enter poisonous environments, how quickly you fold under torture.
Empathy - How good you are at understanding others and convincing them towards your point of view.
Intellect - How easily you can interpret or figure out something that you don't originally know, or have never seen before.
Senses - How good you are at seeing hidden things, such as secret passages, places that you can climb up, traps, hidden people.
Allure - How attractive you are. This can be beneficial to you, but can also get you into trouble, depending on circumstances.

Each of these stats grow the more that you use them. They'll also be affected by your current states, and what you're wearing. For example, wearing bondage clothing might improve your allure, and having a symbiote latched onto you might improve your senses, but may hinder your intellect, among other things.

Getting Started:
-Configurate your player character to your preference. Don't worry too much about getting the perfect setup; you'll be able to change all of it later on.
-You can set what kinks you want in the Inner Sanctum, and the game will prevent undesired kinks from showing up (with some exceptions, but it's generally pretty good about this.) These options can be changed at any time later on as well.
-Sleeping at a heart icon will set a spawn point there, as well as restore your health and energy to full. Whenever you lose all of your health or energy, you'll be returned there in most cases (but not always!)
-For the most part, losing a fight is inconsequential (and in some cases, is even necessary to proceed!) The game will generally warn you when losing might result in a bad end (usually in the form of the player having a bad feeling.) Otherwise, many scenes in the game are found by surrendering, so feel free to throw fights if you don't see any warnings!
-Note that running away consumes some of your energy. If you don't have enough, you won't be able to run from your next fight!
-If you let your lust get too high, that can result in severe stat penalties, but also huge bonuses for your allure, which can help you defeat enemies easier depending on the situation.
-Remember you can press D to trigger an encounter at any time.

This game will always be available for free. If you’d like to support it, please check out my Patreon!

Game Blog:
Patreon:
Wiki:
Discord:

Last edited by a moderator:

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Sounds interesting. I look forward to it and wish you luck.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This looks really promising. Here's hoping you follow through with it~.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks you guys. Also, I've updated the first post with new screenshots and information, so take a look!

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone, here’s the first release of Lust Doll. I’ve updated the first post, and the important bits from that is written below. If you just want to play the game, here is the download link:

Download Link - Release 1:

This game will always be available for free. If you’d like to support it, I’m running a Patreon here:

I also have a tumblr, where I post short updates on a relatively weekly basis.

My plan is to release new versions on the first Friday of every month (save for July 3, 2015, since it’s so close to the first public release. The August 7, 2015 release will also only be for patreon supporters, to get them one version ahead of public releases).

I’m keeping this game unencrypted, for anyone interested in looking at how the game is coded, or if you want to mod the graphics. If you have any questions about it, please ask in this thread (that way, other people can learn too.) I’d also love to get some community written content in there (particularly for kinks that I’m not much for, like m/m). Let me know.

It’s still lacking in many places, but that’ll be taken care of in time. Please let me know if anything weird happens, and also if you are colourblind, and there are any places where you have trouble distinguishing obstacles in your path.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving this thread over to the Hentai Games section. Please check out the game!

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This feels a lot like CoC/TiTS, did you get inspiration/influence from fenoxo's works?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Heads up, there is a game crashing bug with the laboratory right now. Don't try to participate in medical experiments just yet.

Sounds like a very ambitious sim hentai game.
It's actually not too bad. I specifically designed it to be relatively easy to make content for. Though of course that also means there's some limitations to what the game can/will do.

This feels a lot like CoC/TiTS, did you get inspiration/influence from fenoxo's works?
Yeah, they're a pretty big inspiration for me getting this off the ground. I won't follow entirely in their footsteps, though. More likely, my game will be less combat orientated, more sim-like, and more bdsm'ey.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Tried the demo. I gotta say, damn it's pretty good. Lots of potential and an unique gameplay. Keep up the work man!

Found a bug. The game crashed when i chose to participate on experiments on the laboratory on New Ark City.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game also crashes when you try to do the waitress job with no clothes on. Didn't check for other non waitress outfits since I sold my starting clothes though.

Some of the options when creating a character start out at a 3rd invisible selection, you can find the yes option if you press up twice.

Last edited:

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not a bad start.

I hope we get to do more than just spank the bandit girl in the future...

PaganWarlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another rapist of the wasteland simulator? A cat is fine too?
Sing me up.

Seriously though, a nice solid start, plenty of potential to build on. Can't wait for more content and fleshing out of the game.

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Reputation score

first thing that bothered me, the cunnilingus scene after beating a dood, virginity loss... i guess he had a big tongue XD.
i don't think that should happen though since a lot of people like to play lewd virgin runs (please don't tell me i am the only one:()

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo. I gotta say, damn it's pretty good. Lots of potential and an unique gameplay. Keep up the work man!

Found a bug. The game crashed when i chose to participate on experiments on the laboratory on New Ark City.
Thanks, gotcha on the bug. Fixed now.

Game also crashes when you try to do the waitress job with no clothes on. Didn't check for other non waitress outfits since I sold my starting clothes though.

Some of the options when creating a character start out at a 3rd invisible selection, you can find the yes option if you press up twice.
Right, thanks for the report. Fixes implemented for both. For your game though, the first crash should get fixed if you wear something on your upper body. It just needs to set certain variables, so you can take it off afterwards and continue playing nude.

Not a bad start.

I hope we get to do more than just spank the bandit girl in the future...
I'm open to suggestions!

Another rapist of the wasteland simulator? A cat is fine too?
Sing me up.

Seriously though, a nice solid start, plenty of potential to build on. Can't wait for more content and fleshing out of the game.
Thanks man. A cat is fine too, indeed.

first thing that bothered me, the cunnilingus scene after beating a dood, virginity loss... i guess he had a big tongue XD.
i don't think that should happen though since a lot of people like to play lewd virgin runs (please don't tell me i am the only one:()
Gotcha. Will make it so that you only lose it on penetration.

moonblack

Reputation score

I'm open to suggestions!
Well, for starters, it's really weird how my character - a Desperately Aroused hermaphrodite woman - wants only to spank her defeated opponent. She never even thinks about doing anything more, such as raping the bandit girl's mouth/tits/pussy/ass...

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, for starters, it's really weird how my character - a Desperately Aroused hermaphrodite woman - wants only to spank her defeated opponent. She never even thinks about doing anything more, such as raping the bandit girl's mouth/tits/pussy/ass...
Ha, when you put it that way... Yeah, I can definitely add more scenes for her.

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Was fun, feels pretty solid.
I noticed that you can't lose a fight by getting too aroused, and that you don't actually need to sleep.

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

#Indivi
Might I Ask How Do I Raise All The Stats To 10?
#Indivi
I SuperSuggest How About You Continue Working on Monster Girl Attack.

Logos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty good, I'd say. I'll be watching for updates.

The Don and his men seem rather dedicated to convincing me that he's running a bathhouse... .