What's new

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

I can't remember how you get past the blue force fields in the mansion second floor. Didn't see any mention of them in the walk through.

alterkaesar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I recall i think you have to clear the room with the pumbkin girls clear that room (cant remember how) and then the pumbkin room should be unlock I think the key is there ( you need the hammer i think)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, any saves fellas?
If you have the game then you should also have a save file. Zell put a save file in the latest version of the game.
It has most, if not all, unlocked monster girls and skills prior to version 1.12.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cheat Engine Table for 1.12a (Health, Cum, Struggle and Sprint Mode - hold RShift to activate it while running)

Attachments

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I recorded the fast part, feel free to pause on it and check.
Yo is this bugged? I do it in this order, and the penultimate green ass is always supposedly wrong? Pretty sure I also saw it flashing in my sequence there.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I did it frame-by-frame now and it worked. I must've screwed up the order by looking up three at a time.
This is totally unfair without cheating by the way...

Last edited:

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you have the game then you should also have a save file. Zell put a save file in the latest version of the game.
It has most, if not all, unlocked monster girls and skills prior to version 1.12.
Alright, let me rephrase.
"Anyone uploading complete savefile for ver 1.12?"

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright, let me rephrase.
"Anyone uploading complete savefile for ver 1.12?"
I'm going to upload it as soon as I finish my test-complete run. (for 1.12a)
It seems like there are a lot of unused content, btw.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright I must be retard, because now I can't find this
top right in the ass room area to capture the asses

EDIT: ALRIGHT, nevermind it suddenly decided to open/reveal the are to me, I am 100% sure it wasn't there when I was jumping frantically.

EDIT2: AHH I GET IT NOW. You're not supposed to do the last bit of the unfair memory ass puzzle! The passage up there opens up exactly after it shows the sequence to you! So you are SUPPOSED to skip it!

Last edited:

shaolin

Reputation score

Where can I find the eater? I searched everywhere in The Mansion 2nd floor, but I can't find her anywhere! :(

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find the eater? I searched everywhere in The Mansion 2nd floor, but I can't find her anywhere! :(
They are in a hidden room which you reach by pressing up when standing next to a gargoyle statue that looks a little different than the rest :)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright, here's my report about Ver. 1.12 (completed 1.12a at the moment).

Pretty stable build, didn't encountered any slowdowns or hiccups. Some bugs:
- Siren doesn't appear in gallery after her capture. Does anyone have her in gallery?
- Loading after gargoyle death scene - interface icons have the cross marker over it. Same with Asses room, if you die there and load after it. Not critical, just a graphics bug. Have to restart the game to get rid of it.
- It seems like I was able to use a teleport even before I acquired it, if cum meter was high enough.

That's it for encountered bugs, I guess...

Unused content (album) :

Here's a complete save for 1.12a -

Attachments

Last edited:

hedean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yall talking about asses and here I am trying to catch those Caterpillars :(

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, here's my report about Ver. 1.12 (completed 1.12a at the moment).

Pretty stable build, didn't encountered any slowdowns or hiccups. Some bugs:
- Siren doesn't appear in gallery after her capture. Does anyone have her in gallery?
- Loading after gargoyle death scene - interface icons have the cross marker over it. Same with Asses room, if you die there and load after it. Not critical, just a graphics bug. Have to restart the game to get rid of it.
- It seems like I was able to use a teleport even before I acquired it, if cum meter was high enough.

That's it for encountered bugs, I guess...

Unused content (album) :

Here's a complete save for 1.12a -

gah i never understand how to use ur cheat engine custome cheat engine for this game really.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't find the Siren, cockroach room, or the hidden room before the bunny with the girls floating on the black blobs.

I'm not very good at this game, really.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Had to re-install my OS, now the game tells me I'm missing a .dll file to run the game.
Would some fella be kind enough to tell me which program I need to reinstall so I can play this game again?!

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't find the Siren, cockroach room, or the hidden room before the bunny with the girls floating on the black blobs.

I'm not very good at this game, really.
Siren - Go to forest look for yellow flowers on a platform and press up keep going further in, eventually you'll find the sirens.
Cockroach - Go to the swamp area to find it, repeat like above but look for a darker looking grass platform to the far right of the forest rooms to get to swamp. Once in the swamp area head far right and go through the portal then past the purple girls.
Hidden room - look at the gargoyle statues before the evil bunny door one looks weird press up behind it.
Always press up when something looks oddly placed normally you'll find secret rooms.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Had to re-install my OS, now the game tells me I'm missing a .dll file to run the game.
Would some fella be kind enough to tell me which program I need to reinstall so I can play this game again?!
Which .dll? Maybe you just need to download the .dll that is asking for? But I read somewhere that is not recommended doing it this way, but I don't know...

Correct. You not in a position to use glasses or something? :(
I hope not :(

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some warning words: DO NOT use the Kitsune ability when you're stuck in the gas trap. Getting trapped by the Gargoyle and transforming there to evade the gas gets you stuck in the room with no way out, since all your abilities are blocked.
And in the ass room, after hitting the hidden switch, hitting any of the other switches exposes you to the gas and leaves you stuck in that horny crawl - dunno if saving and reloading would get rid of it, but you couldn't reach a save point in that state, anyway.