What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

On the topic of Hibari... does she reduce her own cost? Making her the cost of a platinum Samurai or....

Is there a reason to do this domination?
She should reduce her own cost, dark knight reduces his own cost along with others. So yeah, at mincost she'd be the same as mincost plat samurais without Hibari around.
Total Kills Reward
1000 Spirit of Gold
2000 Spirit of Platinum
3000 Spirit of Black
4000 Spirit of Gold
5000 Spirit of Platinum
6000 Spirit of Black
7000 Spirit of Gold
8000 Spirit of Platinum
9000 Spirit of Black
10000 Spirit of Rainbow

Kills in 1 Run Reward
100 Pallis
300 Spirit Queen
400 Platinum Armor
500 50x Demon Crystals
I don't see a reason to not try it with these rewards, though doing the total kills may not be a good idea for newer players.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Main
Alt
I'm guessing this is because the Main pulled Agnes, huh Alt account....
....that seems like a yes. I don't even know what to do with an Agnes and I'm just gonna forego her for Metus anyway, give me a break Alt account plz....

Edit: Thinking about it...perhaps it's a combination of Agnes, the terrible luck it got on GR7 and that it was unsuccessful in getting Erun.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i use pupuru skill or saki saw for the bats in the subjugation both work great

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

On the topic of Hibari... does she reduce her own cost? Making her the cost of a platinum Samurai or....
Part of her AW ability allows her to reduce samurais cost per 1. Her min cost is 24 but when in team is 23. I don't know if that is the same as a plat samurai though.

Is so sad seeing a fella w/o lolis, more so when you were here since day 1. It'll take a while but revival will come.

i use pupuru skill or saki saw for the bats in the subjugation both work great
just burning those pest is better. I used 2 mages to do the deed, then change it to 1 cannoner 1 mage, since Zola's cost allows more flexibility while deploying melee units

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

both ways work its just a matter of which works best for the user having issues with them

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, AngelicBesrserker finally got banned, kinda been having it coming for awhile. Not that I had any issue with them, but it was pretty noticeable how aggressive they were. ShinyAfro's stuff was deleted as well or most of it anyway there's still some of the previous stuff still up, but seems like they're not banned so they probably just got a warning.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Angelic had been formally warned on two previous occasions. He's had many posts deleted and been suspected of either being a troll or absolute headcase. As for this thread, I deleted nearly 50 posts which led to this disagreement. I try to never ban people for moral reasons and I don't normally delete posts or warn people for just being mean to each other, but harassment pushes a line that Angelic consistently crossed. He won't be returning.

Please continue to be more constructive with each other and try to keep the focus on games and not fetishes.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not gonna miss any of that removed nonsense quite frankly. The last few pages were... unnecessary, to put it very nicely. And yeah, that includes some of my own more barbed posts.

Anyhow, I did a test run on the subjugation and went 500 on the first try. Only the last dark elder was challenging, the rest got wiped out pretty easily. Now i only have to grind it a lot. Man, these subjugation missions are tedious. And the only reward in there worth anything is the rainbow fairy. I wish we would have the DMM rewards with the bond fairies.:rolleyes:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And on this day Toxic has done a great service to this board. I for one am thankful.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i doubt any are not thankful to toxic here

Xion

Reputation score

I wish we would have the DMM rewards with the bond fairies.:rolleyes:
I'm hoping that this summer we get a new patch or mayor upgrade like the one we got last year. With that surely bond fairies should come. At least we should get the rest of the s.aw, not having s.aw for plats is poison. Here I was thinking that we would get all since most of them are already established.
----------

I just dread the day that the sub that has the Elder Troll gets here, that beast can't be killed w/o s.aw a couple of good tanks.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only thing I'm not thankful for is how long it took for it to reach this point.

But that's one less headache to deal with, I guess.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated Dailies would be nice....since FKG moved the Saturday only Gold daily to every day I've not had any money problems. Though, well for Aigis they only changed it so the Gold daily is on Friday in addition to it being on Monday, but well two days are better than one.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Updated Dailies would be nice....since FKG moved the Saturday only Gold daily to every day I've not had any money problems. Though, well for Aigis they only changed it so the Gold daily is on Friday in addition to it being on Monday, but well two days are better than one.
That means more opportunities to get exp armors. o.o

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He ruined my rep page. I will be avenged. Now where to get 5lbs of lube?
sams club?

otherwise theres so many good qol updates around and in the 2016 schedule i cant wait to get them all here

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just want my goddamn fairy barracks, so I can actually start leveling shit again.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, that too... My pseudo-fairy barracks (third barracks) is still bloating up and second barracks is pretty much constantly full with Silvers. Even had to move some units I'll never use to the third because of that.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a fairy barrack now? that is like 300 SC I have to save.... and it isn't like in DMM where I come back to 100 SC easy... ugh... Anyway.. with me now actually have to focus on level specific units instead of having time to level up everyone.... How does this look (for those who know the units coming)

6+: Duelists: Bandit, Valkyrie, Princess (of all types), Dragon Officer, Avenger, Angel, Dragon Rider, Puppet User, Vampire Lord, Royal Guard, Majin, Dark Stalker, Gladiator, Monster Breaker, Hermit
3-8: Healers: Healer, Priest Warrior, Feng Shui User, Dragon Shaman, Fenrir Shaman,
2-7: Physical Rear: Archer, Ranger, Pirate, Vampire Hunter, Monster Slayer
2-7: Magical Rear: Witch, Shaman, Chrono Witch, Necromancer, Druid, Monster User, Dark Priest, Beast Tamer
2-6: AoE Rear: Mage, Bishop, Gunner, Summoner, Demon Summoner, Onmyoji
2-6: Assist: Ninja, Magic Swordsman, Sailor, Bow Rider, Eementaler, Jiangshi, Nurarihyon, Tengu
2-5: Anti-Rush: Rogue, Monk, Youko
2-5: Tanks: Heavy Armor, Dragon Princess, Dark Fighter, Mage Armor, Imperial Knight, Emperors, Heavy Artillery,
2-4: Tempo: Soldier, Advance Guard, Merchant
1-6: Supports: Rear Guard, Dancer, Maid, Parliamentary Secretary, Alchemist, Thief, Curse User, Enchanter, Blacksmith, Jester, Nekomata
1-5: Anti-Swarm: Samurai, Pegasus Rider, Sword Master, Spirit of War, Dragon Soldier, Fuuhaku, Raikou, Oni

Duelists
-Chloe (Angel)
-Roana (Avenger)
-Imelia (Bandit)
-Gretel (Dark Stalker)
-Lucille (Dragon Rider)
-Dura (Gladiator)
-Faa (Hermit)
-Karma (Immortal Princess)
-Elene (Monster Breaker)
-Sherry (Princess)
-Rikka (Puppet User)
-Reshia (Valkyrie > Geirolul)
-CLissa (Valkyrie > Reginleif)
-Eden (Vampire Lord)

Healers
-Echidna (Dragon Shaman)
-Hakunokami (Dragon Shaman)
-Pippin (Feng Shui User)
-Elias (Healer)
-Iris (Healer)
-Liana (Healer)
-Lucia (Priest Warrior)
-Sera (Priest Warrior)

Physical Rear
-Claire (Archer)
-Spica (Archer)
-Aoba (Monster Slayer)
-Rosel (Monster Slayer)
-Sabrina (Pirate)
-Ricola (Ranger)
-Elizabeth (Vampire Hunter)

Magical Rear
-Kokoro (Chrono Witch)
-Verdinath (Dark Priest)
-Pupuru (Druid)
-Memento (Necromancer)
-Kagura (Shaman)
-Belinda (Witch)
-Adele (Witch)

AoE Rear
-Eterna (Bishop)
-Koyomi (Onmyoji)
-Janna (Gunner)
-Garania (Mage)
-Mehlis (Mage)
-Solano (Summoner)

Assist
-Sarasa (Bowrider)
-Horus (Magic Swordsman)
-Saki (Ninja)
-Nagi (Ninja)
-Shino (Nurarihyon)
-Reanbell (Sailor)

Anti-Rush
-Bestia (Monk)
-Lin (Monk)
-Ada (Rogue)
-Seven (Rogue)
-Betty (Rogue)

Tanks
-Yurina (Dark Fighter)
-Anya (Dragon Princess)
-Bernice (Heavy Armor)
-Erica (Mage Armor)

Tempo
-Amy (Merchant)
-Aria (Soldier)
-Lieselot (Soldier)
-Shuka (Advance Guard)

Supports
-Corin (Alchemist)
-Revy (Curse User)
-Waltz (Dancer)
-Meredith (Enchanter)
-Leona (Rear Guard)

Anti-Swarm
-Ignis (Dragon Soldier)
-Fuuko (Fuuhaku)
-Isabelle (Pegasus Rider)
-Hibari (Samurai)
-Sakuya (Samurai)
-Sandra (Sword Master)

Resource Additions
-Noel (Bishop)
-Monica (Pirate)
-Cuterie (Rogue)

It completely ignores premium units I don't already have so yeah. It is still a fairly large number of units, but I still go by variety being the key to success.

kleem

Reputation score

There is a fairy barrack now?
Yeah and the fairy barracks don't cost any SC they come with the 2nd barracks....so do the silver barracks that eventually gets added.

Also welcome back Lafate!