What's new

(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: (Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Laya smirked as the Imp sassed her for being a bad apple. "Such high praise." She raised an eyebrow when Weiss volunteered her however. It seemed the imp agreed with the assessment however. Weiss might need her womb exorcised after all this.

With Kat slipping up to her and whispering a plan, Laya didn't react but very slowly nodded, disguising it as a stretch, the demoness turning to Talia it seemed to try and do... Something bad.

Guess she had to try and save the day again. What a pain. On the worst possible case and the least likely chance of success. Here went something. With Kat and Talia messing with the Imp, she carefully picked her ways towards them, hoping to steal the stone and hopefully control it. If not, well, hopefully the mortals were clear enough to be safe when they were all buried alive and received a one way ticket to chaos town by their chains.

(15+5 Stealth, 9+4 Slight of Hand, and if that actually works, 5+3 Arcana)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

: Fine
Trauma: 7 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 14/23
AC: 14

Trauma: 50 / 100
HP: 0/27
AC: 18

Trauma: 4 / 100
HP: 9/26

: Drugged
Trauma: 99 / 100
HP: 25/25
AC: 16

: Nude(-1AC)
Trauma: 42 / 100
HP: 30/35
AC: 15(14)

Time: 9:09 PM

Seeing Kat come in, the Imp just grinned at her, and fluttered up to put a finger to her lips. "Hold that thought, you're next I promise~" she cooed, before going over to Talia... All before Laya came in and swiped it, the Imp gasped, and moreso when the room trembled. The miners gasped and screamed as the room began to vibrate, a singular rock coming loose and falling... Onto the displacer! It was quick, and dodged the rocks falling for the most part, taking a bit of hits but mostly unharmed.

But the room was still trembling, and Laya couldn't figure out how to concentrate on the spell. The Imp threw her hand out in exclamation. "Give the stone back, you fucking idiot! The miners aren't even out yet! If it makes you feel any better, I'm doing this creature a favor, and no, not of the stereotypical evil kind you fucking half-wits! GIVE ME THE STONE!" she growled.

Charisma attempt failed.

Stealth success, slight of hand success, Arcana failure.

Rocks fall. One falls towards the displacer beast.
Reflex DC15: Success, The displacer beast takes 1/2 damage, 10 damage taken.

Rocks will continue to fall until the spell is understood and concentrated on.

Talia must still make her Save vs DC10 at this time.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Wisdom Save:

Working to save the miners, Talia was caught off guard by the imp's assault. With the dildo sliding into her mouth, she found herself gagging and taken off-guard by the demon, stripped and straddled with a cock between her tits. Damn it all! This was not how she intended this situation to play out! What was worse, that damn hypnotic spell was back, filling her head with images of Hell and worse. This time, however, the tiefling knew what was coming and had no intention of giving in. With an effort of will, she rejected these images, buying herself a little time as her companions decided to act. And a certain bard's intervention gave her just the opening she needed...

Talia reached up, pulling the dildo out of her mouth as she called out to her remaining companions who still stood their ground. "Kat, get the bitch off of me! Laya, give me the stone, now! I know how to stop this!" She shouted, hoping that the two would listen. If she failed to remove the dildo, she'd simply send the message across by gesturing, pointing at Kat, then at the imp, then mimicking a strike, followed by waving Laya closer, reaching for the stone and pointing at herself, silently praying that the storyteller would realize the catalyst would be better off in the hands of a spellcaster. Perhaps she should have found a way to communicate silently with them earlier. But as long as she could get her hands on the stone, she could focus on stopping the earthquake.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Well, it went roughly how she expected. Sneaking up and stealing a rock was pretty easy. But she wasn't the most familiar with, well, magic. Her thaumaturgical studies needed a lot more emphasis in the future.

And that meant getting the rock into the hands of the one hero besides her who might have a clue.

The Imp was growling something at her, but Laya ignored her and pushed the rock into Talia's hands instead. "There you go, Talia, a pet rock of your very own."

She glanced at the Imp bemusedly afterwards. "You sure are panicked for someone who was so certain they'd be revived. Guess you're not sure you're important enough for that after all. Or is it that Chaos really wants us loose from here for her plans to work, since if you have someone who can create this effect, they could swoop in and beat us anytime? And personally I think even your genuinely trying to help is antithetical to Talia's mental state. Besides, I said it before. It's too early for face-heel turns. In any case this is the story Kat wanted so this is the way we're going now."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP: 0/27

Trauma: 42 / 100

Time: 9:09 PM

The Imp growled when Talia suddenly received it and quelled the spell by concentrating on it, the rumbling slowly ceasing. "That's not the point, you idiot! What kind of hero risks the lives of those she's rescuing, because an Imp was performing a Familiar Bond with a fellow Demon!? Did you even understand what was going on!?" she criticized. "Furthermore why wouldn't you do that sooner? You act totally submissive while I empty my ballsack into your friends, but THIS draws the line!? The outrage here is how ridiculous you look right now!" she claims.

Then she remains seated, drawing the dildo from Talia's mouth to slather her own real cock against Talia's lips. "Now, this is the part where you either slay me or 'purify' me. It doesn't matter to me which. But I'm not going to settle for nothing gained. At the very least I want to keep the fun going even if I have to resort to this. Do as you will, all conflict favors chaos~" she said, her eyes glowing again as she gazed at Talia.

More unknown magic from the 1hp Imp. Wisdom Save DC10, or someone hits her or something.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The longer the Imp’s massive cock kept pumping into Weiss’ mouth, the more faint she began to feel, as she slowly started to feel her consciousness slip away when she was obediently sucking on the disproportionately sized cock that was rampaging through her throat. The more Weiss lost her conscious, the rougher her tongue started to rub against the massive invader, and the louder her cock muffled grunts became. However, just before everything was going black around Weiss, the imp pulled out her large cock, as a few strings of saliva still connected the two, and Weiss couldn’t do anything but desperately pant for air, as she looked hazily at the drool covered cock. When Weiss saw that the Imp was closing in for a kiss, she was way to bruised and out of breath to resist, as she let the imp part her lips and invade her mouth, slowly filling it with her sweet air. After inhaling the sweet air a couple of times, Weiss felt her mind getting influenced by fluttery and passionate feelings for the imp, making her a lot more receptive to the imp’s kiss, as she happily started to accept and press against the imp’s lips. However, when Weiss realized what the imp was doing with her, she quickly started to breathe through her nose to prevent more of the sweet breath from filling her lungs. ''As long as Eldath is by my side, I’ll never fall to chaos.'' Weiss panted with resolution, as she wasn’t going to fall for this imp’s dirty tricks.

With the imp walking behind Weiss, she was forced to hold herself up on all fours, as it also forced her to stick out her big butt, giving the imp plenty of time to admire Weiss’ firm big ass cheeks, and between Weiss’ spread legs, the imp could also admire Weiss’ leaking pussy, as she could see it twitch with desire. When Weiss saw the lewd toy covered with her juices float in front of her, she tried her best to keep her mouth shut, as her cheeks flushed at the thought of tasting her own pussy, but when the imp suddenly slammed her cock into Weiss’ twitching pussy, she was forced to let out a loud gasp, giving the perfect opportunity for the juice covered toy to slam into her mouth, bugling out her throat once again. It didn’t take long before Weiss was sucking onto the juice covered toy, filling her mouth with the taste of her own pussy, as it made her head spin when it mixed with the taste of the imp’s cock. However, despite Weiss being roughly assaulted from both sides and having her senses constantly overwhelmed, she still managed to concentrate on purifying the imp. Although when Weiss nearly overpowered the imp’s corruption with her willpower, the imp slammed down both her cock and the lewd toy into Weiss’ holes, making her body tremble when the imp’s cock slams against the entrance of her womb, and her eyes started to roll back into her head when the entire juice covered toy disappeared into her throat, it instantly made her chains shoot back into her wrist, as she fell down to the ground together with the imp, laying against her on the ground, twitching from the intense pleasure.

Despite them just tumbling down onto the ground, the imp continued to thrust her cock, leaving almost no time for Weiss to recuperate from the intense waves of pleasure, as the only thing she could do was lustfully moan while slurping down onto the pussy juice soaked dildo. With Weiss’ body being completely numb, the imp had no resistance when she grabbed a hold of Weiss’ leg and lifted into the air, as the only resistance her leg managed to make was the occasional twitch when the imp slammed her tip roughly against the deepest parts of Weiss’ pussy. When Weiss realized that the imp and dildo suddenly stopped moving, and when she heard the imp’s words being whispered into her ears while she could feel the imp’s twitching tip press against the entrance of her womb, Weiss started to tremble from the shame of having her womb filled by an Imp and potentially carrying her children. It didn’t take long before Weiss could feel her womb being filled with corrupted seed, as her out stretched leg would twitch from the sensation of having the corrupted impish seed fill up her body, and when she realized that the transparent imp was also filling her stomach with impish seed, her eyes started to tear up, as she was being slowly filled with the imp’s seed from both sides. At this point Weiss felt completely exhausted, making her unable to do anything but accept the seed the imp gave her, as Weiss pathetically groaned whenever the imp spurted more of her seed inside Weiss, and eventually when Weiss’ belly was swollen with imp cum, the cum exploded out of her pussy and nose, as the cum exploding out of her pussy covered her shapely thighs with the corrupted seed, while the cum exploding out of her nose soiled her huge breasts and mouth. When the imp withdrew from Weiss’ holes, she flopped down onto the ground in front of her with a vacant stare, as the black pool appeared and started to drag her limp body into it. With all the stress that was put onto Weiss’ body, she was way too exhausted and beaten up to fight back, as she couldn’t do anything but leaking impish cum out of her holes and wait for someone to rescue her. ''No….''

[Anti-tentacle hell Saves: ]

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Wisdom Save:

Once more the imp tried to impress her will upon Talia, and once more the sorceress refused to give in. Though without the dildo, she could finally speak again and hopefully get this shitshow of a rescue at least a little organized. She'd have to turn her head away from the dick in front of her to do this, though. "Ugh, Kat! Wanna handle this one too?" She called out to the barbarian, figuring she'd be up to handling the imp in either way. "Laya, help her if you would. Vylyra, I think Weiss needs a pick-me-up if you can provide!" She glanced around to look of the miners were moving on. "And you lot hurry up! This spell has limited range, once you get to the other room you should be safe!"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The situation moved a bit quickly around Kat, but luckily, the rocks weren't falling anymore so she'd count that as a rather firm win. Even if the displacer had been clipped earlier it was still pretty well fine. They had the stone, and she just needed to keep this imp from taking it back from Talia. Though she did spend the intervening time, as the Imp was shouting at Laya about stupidity and not doing things earlier, trying to figure out just what the hell the imp was talking about, or atleast what her actual intentions were. A familiar bond didn't sound too good, but the imp did at least say she wasn't trying to be generically evil. Honestly preconceptions would say she likely was lying, or her definition of 'help' wasn't really helpful for them, but she didn't know for sure...

(Kat rolls insight on the Imp's motives about the 'Bond'/helping Talia she just shouted about: )

Then came her chance to strike, as the Imp tried to corrupt Talia again, or do whatever that 'bond' thing was. Taking the imp's distraction she'd go in to grab the imp's shoulder again, this time forcefully, hoping to separate her from Talia and preferably, pull her onto her own lap, though worst come to worst, it'd at least get the woman's attention. "Kat's turn now! Talia doesn't want to go next."

Even as she was doing that though she'd notice Weiss' plight just nearby, and say to Lyra even as she was trying to get her grip on the Imp. "Yeah Lyra, heal Weiss already! Don't let tentacles take her!"

If she actually managed to get her grip on the Imp and pulled the creature off Talia and drop her to her knees before the dogbold. Keeping her grip on the girl's shoulders as she moved to do...further things, with the woman.

(Kat rolls to hit with Grapple!
Kat roll to actually Grapple:
If the Grapple hits (and it's allowed to be used to initiate), Kat initiates rape: DC14

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Laya shrugs a bit. "I keep telling people I'm not a hero. But if Chaos isn't going to let me do my job peacefully, I keep having to self insert into the story. And Kat wanted to do this now, so we did. The timing doesn't much matter to me. Nor do I really care what your plan was. I'm not here to dictate how the story goes, I'm just going with what the heroes would have done anyways. Even if it's not the best plan or a good idea, it makes for an interesting story. And that's what my interests are. Chaos makes for poor stories however, no structure to it. But the conflict does."

She gestured with her lute to Talia. "That all being said, since we ARE doing this now I suppose, it'll be up to her how she wants to handle this. I don't really care what you're planning. Honestly I think it's poor timing all considered in the story line. But well, I can work with it. But you're about to get all the canine lovin' you want so..."

She glanced between Weiss and Kat then hums. "Eh, Kats got it for the moment, I'll come over after I handle this best I can." She moved over to Weiss, grumbling as she tried to help. "I really don't understand religions very much, how do you still have powers from Eldath? I'll stick with the Akashic, way more forgiving. Add to the memories of the history of existence, all you gotta do. Basically, don't be boring. Simple."

She tried to get the chaos crap off of her. (14+1 medicine)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

: Stabilized
HP: 1/27

Trauma: 89 / 100

Time: 9:15 PM

The group secured the stone, and Kat came and easily collected an Imp into her arms before she kissed it deeply. As Kat tried to secure it, the Imp squirmed in protest. "Nnngh! You think you can overcome the powers of Chaos!? Bring it on you fluffy bitch!" she declared, before reacting in kind to Kat's motion, getting her cock lodged between Kat's thighs to allow the top of her cock to glide over Kat's pussy. Then, when the shift happened for Penetration, the Imp growled as chains ran over her seductive albeit tiny body. Then, at Kat began to buck her hips and send her chains to ensnare the Imp, the Imp endured and tried to buck up, as Kat took the seemingly foot long blue prick into her pussy.

The two seemed to go at it for a while, with the Imp putting up great resistance, and Kat almost seemingly losing herself to the powers of Chaos as she started to glow with dark energies. However, the Imp soon gave out when cum began to spurt from her length, filling Kat's pussy until semen exploded at the seams. The chains ran their course, until the purple light faded from the Imp's eyes as she let out a cry, turning into normal red burning eyes. No longer... Evil?

The Imp seemed to let out a long sigh of relief after exploding in Kat's pussy, before she looked up with large, sparkling and not at all innocent eyes. "Oh wow! You purified me heroes! I'm not evil anymore, thank you so much~" she said with a sweet voice that cracked near the end with phlegm. She seemed to quickly drop the act. "On second thought, fuck even trying that. Odds are you idiots would fall for it and I'd have to keep it up... Congrats, I'm still a demon of Chaos, but you cut me off from my master. No more corruption for me to spread, whop-a-dee-doo. You did it. What do you want me to do? Spill all my secrets? Well guess what retards, I'm just going to lie to you. Or maybe I'll tell the truth just to confuse you? So, how's about now we do that whole Familiar Bond thing. Let's be honest, you dumbasses could use a brain to go with your brawn. And I can't lie if one of you..." she lifts her finger at Talia. "Is reading my thoughts. Get it? I don't know why you're such a fucking stiffler anyway, Talia. Why reject who you are? You're clearly playing the part of a pissy demon, so why not fucking accept that you are one? I mean, if you're going to let all those good looks and Charisma you were born with go to waste, might as well go full circle." she shrugged, before putting her arms behind her head to relax underneath Kat. "But boy, I sure am talking like I'm familiar. I guess I know a lot about you, or something. But how does she know a lot, you might ask. That's a good fucking question. Wanna read my mind and find out? If not, drop a sword on me so my spirit can slip past these chains and return to Chaos. We'll just meet again anyway. And we'll do this dance all over again until I make that half-breed mine. However you wanna squirm about it is up to you. I don't give a fuck." she said with a demon's grin, like a shark giving an open mouth smile.

Meanwhile, during all the smut, the miners and such were all vacated out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat observes the Imp speak about the Familiar Bond. It seems like the Imp is speaking in a casual tone, as if both parties understand. It seems she is hiding no secrets about it, that it would benefit Talia. But it was also selfishly aiding the Imp as well, or so it seemed.

Weiss is treated. After a moment, she weakly rises with 1 HP.

Kat begins to rape the Imp for the greater good.

1st attempt: 16. Kat takes 4 Trauma and deals 6 purity
2nd: 19. Kat takes 6 trauma, deals 12 purity
3rd: 21. Kat takes 8 and deals 9.
4th: 19. Kat takes 8 deals 12
5th: 12, failed. Kat takes 9, deals 10 Imp 49%
6th: 12, failed. Kat takes 7 deals 14
7th: 21, Kat takes 3, deals 10
8th: 6, failed. The Imp cums and Kat purifies it. Kat takes 2 corruption

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Did Kat really expect the purifying to work? No, not really. What she was hoping to accomplish though did accomplish though was pinning down that Imp for more then enough time for the miners, Talia and the displacer to get away.

Not to mention, Kat had fun. The woman actually put up a better fight then the displacer had once the insertion actually happened. Not to mention despite her small size she still had that massive cock. Feeling it rub against her slit, and then her insides, really what was bad about that? Indeed, even as the chains snaked off her around around the imp Kat couldn't help but throw her hips into it. Sliding that cock in and out of her already cum filled slit, all foot of it. To say Kat was rather shameless in her enjoyment was an understatement as she let her tongue roll out the first time the imp nearly bucked her off and slammed her cock deeper into her pussy. It just made her try all the harder to beat the imp each time that happened. Trying to punish the imp for each time. Who was the imp to make her think that she should just roll over and let herself get rammed! No she was the dominant one this time and she'd stay the dominant one!

Thankfully, she did indeed stay the dominant one, even if it was a bit of a closer call then she might have liked. By the end of it she had been about to roll over and let herself get fucked silly. The only thing that stopped that was her feeling her own orgasm, and the imps, coming. The twitching of the cock inside her, her inner walls squeezing ever tighter, her breath and the imps coming in heated pants, until finally they went over. Crying out her orgasm to the cave around her Kat felt her pussy being filled with the imp's semen, a stray thought wondering if she'd be impregnated by the copious amount of seed flowing into her, enough to cause it to spray out around where they were connected and pool on the ground, or if the displacer already had filled her with its pups.

As she was coming down from her high she actually was caught by a moment of mild surprise at how the imp acted to start. Namely because well, it was even worse acting then she was capable of. It was like trying to disguise a rottweiler as a poodle, though really that more applied to herself then the imp. Shaking such thoughts out of her head she'd listen to what the imp said next, keeping the woman pinned below her for now.

"What do you get out of the bond? Obviously it benefits you in some way." Was the first thing Kat asked after the woman stopped her rant. Really, the Imp seemed to like hearing herself talk a bit too much. "You keep saying familiar, and I don't think we want Talia becoming a familiar to a servant of chaos. Or do you just want to read Talia's mind too? So you can see where all our stuff is."

"As for how you know all this, my guess, spies, maybe a crystal ball or something, or you just had some of those fanatics of yours go read a book." Kat said, before she leaned forward again, overshadowing the imp as she barred her fangs. Unlike before this wasn't even in an attempt to be cute, but rather a snarl. Her hands, which had migrated to the imp's shoulders at some point, gripped tighter. Her language even started to slip again. "Kat think's you should tell us without lying, or we could just lock you in a big metal box until the end of time. Without dying you can't slip out of the chains can you? So we could just seal you away forever, bury you in the dirt and cover you in magical blocks so not even your mistress could come and get you out."

(Kat attempts to intimidate the Imp with the threat of being sealed forever: )

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Imp went flat faced. "... Does anyone... Share this dog's thought process?" she inquired. "Someone tell me that among everyone here, you don't actually think I can make any of you into a familiar." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Oh my days, just kill me now. You are all so... I-I can't even believe this is a thing. This is the new generation of heroes. This is what is trying to threaten the Chaos Dragon? Someone that thinks a MORTAL can become a familiar? Even if that were true, she could just LEAVE! By setting her own terms. What you thought was happening was actually better for her than what I had planned. Which is just..."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I've never touched a book of magic in my life, what do you expect. I smash things with a giant sword, and I didn't think you could do it to any of us, but Talia is a half breed, you could be working on overwriting her half breed blood with just one of the bloods aren't you or something, but what do I know, as I said I hit things." Kat leaned back, and going back to normal. The dogbold letting the comments about her intelligence wash off her, she knew she wasn't bright, especially about magic, she could smash with the best of them though. "But fine, if you want to be a bitch about it. You still didn't answer the 'What do you want out of this' question. Your making yourself a familiar to Talia? What does that even get you? You want to just see whats in Talia's mind too and figure out where all our stuff is? Or make her come along and get corrupted or something?"

(Kat tries persuasion to get the Imp to say what she wants out of the bond.
Insight to tell if she's lying: )

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fucking hell, as if the drugging wasn't enough, she was damn near useless in heping her friends. Fat lot of good she did after all this. Course, seems Kat and her damn near supernatural ability to grapple and fucks things at least put the serious imp threat out of the situation. Trying to hold back the effects of the drugging, she'd limp over to Weiss to provide her a bit of a boost. In her state, she'd drop like a house of card in a hurricane. Least she could do was finish the job and patch her up some more. "Here you go Weiss. Little pick me up. And next time, try to stay closer to me in a fight. You seemed to do quite good with that magic mace of yours."

Top up heals for the cleric:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Laya sighs as she managed to get the tentacles to abate, stretching as she glanced over, smiling wryly. "If I were to guess she get's two things. She get's to attempt to corrupt Talia. Not the literal corruption but try to sway her to her thinking. And my guess is that she get's to tag along and possibly ursurp more potent demons among other advantages. Possibly it'll open Talia up to other issues down the line too."

She stretches a bit with a yawn. "Course, normally only wizards can have familiars so this is fairly unusual. That being said there is a third option. It's not like she can starve. We could always chain her up somewhere where she can't get herself killed or get helped. Then she can neither return to Chaos nor bother us. And given Chaos' general disregard for anyone but themselves, I severely doubt any other chaos servants are really going to bother looking for her. I don't know what sort of story you want, Talia but the call is yours far as I'm concerned. Unless someone else does something first. Then it's their call."

She moved over to the cave entrance and peered down it. "Either way, we shouldn't linger. No telling how unstable that things made the mine by now. It'll all be a moot point if it falls on us while everyones lollygagging."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm holding the spell and the rocks aren't falling, so we're probably not in immediate danger of getting clobbered by several tons of fucking rock." Talia shrugged, shaking her head. Huh, so apparently demons couldn't be fully purified? Not much of a suprise, really. The tiefling got up, dusted herself off before getting dressed again, sighing. This whole mess was giving her a headache. "Okay shortstack, first off. Before you start bitching about rejecting myself or someshit again, I'd like to remind you about a little something called spite and point out that I am very much a spiteful person. Honestly, I was planning to get you killed in your own cave-in for a while."

"Second, sorcerers don't do familiar bonds. It's something wizards practice." Talia continued the explanation as she surveyed the room, pondering what to do next. "Other casters study spellbooks, make pacts or draw power from somewhere else, so it's more natural for them. I never bothered to learn much about them and others have even less of a reason to do so, Kat in particular. Her skillset is basically just smashing things." The tiefling sighed. Sorcerers just didn't form familiar bonds. Their power was self-contained. In order to obtain one, she'd require outside assistance. The imp wasn't thrustworthy, but she did have a stake in binding herself to her. Though... Was the spell completed? She tried to feel around mentally, looking for connections.

"Right. Much as I don't trust you, I still think you're more useful to us alive rather than dead, at least at the moment." Talia admitted after a moment of thought. "So here's the deal. I'll consent to that bond, as long as you aid us in our efforts that is. I want your information on the current Chaos movements in and around the city in particular, right now." She stated firmly. That'd be priority number one, reading her mind for information. "If you try to screw us over, I will find a way to make you regret doing so, one way or another. Do well and I might actually start liking you. That being said, drop the speeches about Chaos. They're grating on my nerves so much I'm half-tempted to just drop those rocks anyway."

Fmokou

Reputation score

Weiss was worried for a moment that they wouldn’t save her from the tentacles, but when Laya untangled Weiss, she could lay her worries to rest, as she looked at Laya with gratitude. ''Thank you… I didn’t have the strength to tear them off myself.'' Weiss said, but then cocked her head a little at Laya’s comment. ''Eldath is a very forgiving goddess, as long as I don’t cause major wars or genocides to happen, she’ll forgive me. Also, if that’s what your god wants, perhaps you should stop pretending you’re not a hero and make your god proud by becoming part of history. I know that you’re a good and heroic person deep down inside, so instead of denying those things, you should embrace them.'' Weiss said, before sat down on the ground, rubbing her bruised body to lessen the pain a little, while shivering a bit from the cold, and watching the rest of them handle the imp. ''Thank you Vylyra, and that will be impossible, you’re our rear guard and I’m the our front guard, if we’re close together, we have bigger problem than staying close together, but next time, try to move forward while shooting if you think the rear is safe.'' Weiss said to Vylyra, before she felt warm energy course through her body, making her able to stand up. ''And don’t look so depressed, we won the fight somehow, and none of the miners got hurt.''

With Talia accepting the Imp’s bond, there wasn’t really any reason for Weiss to involve herself with it that much, she was just glad that they didn’t do something as cruel as tie the poor imp up and leave her behind. ''For someone that wants heroic stories, you do sound like a villain sometimes.'' Weiss said to Laya before turning to the Imp. ''If you’re lost without a cause though, Eldath does accept demons, and unlike the chaos dragon, she doesn’t treat her worshippers like pawns and throws them into unwinnable situations. So please consider Talia’s terms, and help us defeat chaos dragon from enslaving everyone. Besides, this way you’ll keep your harem, instead of having to fight back through the abyss just to try once more.''

Zilrax

Reputation score

Laya shakes a finger at Weiss with an amused smile. "The problem is you've misunderstood. Heroic stories are classic, but I'm not solely interested in them. I'd love to hear from Chaos how they set all their plans up as well. See the problem I have with Chaos is it all seems to come to them easily until we show up. Everything just seems to fall over itself, they don't seem to have to try very much. That's boring. No one wants to hear a story about the guy who did everything right and nothing went wrong. Well, unless it's about themselves anyways."

She leaned against a wall with a sigh as she strummed on her lute. "Guess we're gambling that because the magic stopped, all those fallen rocks didn't weaken the ceiling then. Anyways, Weiss, don't talk to me about villainy when you were ready to throw us under the bus to save yourself. Kat volunteered, you didn't have to say anything, but then you did it anyways. Don't get me wrong, you're probably the most interesting character in this story, but if we want to play who seems more like a villain, nobody here is exactly innocent. Except Vylyra I guess."

Fmokou

Reputation score

Weiss hanged her head in shame at Laya’s words, she knew that she made a mistake by not offering herself, but when Kat volunteered herself she had to make sure Laya would be dragged into it, since Weiss had to admit that Laya was a lot more skilled then her, making her annoyingly better at purifying. ''I’m sorry for asking the imp to take you, but you’re a lot better at purifying her then I am, and I was going to sacrifice myself, but Kat was a lot more eager than me and she also is better at forcing those around her. I hoped the imp would be a lot more receptive to view things our way once she was purified, but yes, I know I’m awful at my job and I’m sorry. Maybe if we could communicate with each other from a distant you could guide me through purifying things during those situations, and how much it pains me to admit this, you’re much more experienced than I am.''

Zilrax

Reputation score

Laya laughs. "Weiss I have no idea what I'm doing. I simply let the story guide my pen and step. We're 5 people who were plucked up out of nowhere and thrown into a war we never expected or wanted and automatically expected to be perfect. It's a classic tale. Frankly if we don't all turn out to be the villains in the end I'll be shocked. The Cleric of Eldath who doesn't know how to Eldath, the demonic outcast who deals with fiends, the brutal dog girl, the morally ambivalent bard, and the absent minded ranger. We've killed and talked as the situation seemed to us and did our best as we went as we're not trained soldiers and zealots. Ultimately, we can only be ourselves."

Laya walks over and pats Weiss' back. "You can keep up serving a deity you're ill suited to and try in spite of yourself. You could find another deity. Or start a whole new sect of the faith perhaps. You have to choose for yourself though. And I'll document the whole thing. After all, the memory of the multiverse is eternal and infinite and ever growing. What we do and don't do will always be remembered by it, and all those who can tap into it. So the more interesting it is, the more we do and see and try, the more it shall in turn be seen by others."

"But with that said, I'm waiting down with the escapees because I don't really want to experience having my ribs crushed for hours. Soooo, see you soon!," Laya smiles and heads down the tunnel after the miners.