What's new

Seven Kings [Free Demo]

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Seven Kings [Free Demo]

true that demo is short but it just means that we can expect good things out of this game in the future.
Though you said that you'll start with the combat first i think that means that there will be little hentai scenes in the game for now since your main concentration is the combat and hentai with the bosses in the game.
If the combat is really going to be like Castlevania then the only thing i can expect is a whip like weapon really.
Also does this means that the next demo you release will be about the combat system?

OP
K

Keehu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

true that demo is short but it just means that we can expect good things out of this game in the future.
Though you said that you'll start with the combat first i think that means that there will be little hentai scenes in the game for now since your main concentration is the combat and hentai with the bosses in the game.
If the combat is really going to be like Castlevania then the only thing i can expect is a whip like weapon really.
Also does this means that the next demo you release will be about the combat system?
Hello!

Actually next week I'm doing an update which is coming before the combat update (next month), the mechanics of the combat are actually complete, it's just that I can't actually launch until I get the funds for the art, so that's what i'm waiting on.

The next update will overhaul the starting town with several sections, NPCs and dialogue to teach the player a bit more about what's going in the world.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When it comes to those scenes do you also plan of a Zoom function to see those scenes better?

OP
K

Keehu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When it comes to those scenes do you also plan of a Zoom function to see those scenes better?
I've been playing with the zoom function, apparently people aren't a fan of zooming in on games that rely on pixel art but I'm playing with it and it looks better than having the camera just stand there. I will add the zoom to this week's update and see what the player feedback is.

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The graphics are very good but the demo is too short, I can not say much for this reason, I'll wait for another demo with more stuff.

OP
K

Keehu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Build 2 is out now!

Check it out at

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thought this game was deader then a door nail happy to see it's not even though this threads been dead for months figured i'd post for those who like me forgot this existed also a new version is available on his patreon for those interested.

BooFoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

getting a 404 error page when visiting his patreon site, hope this project aint dead.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Damn, and I was gonna include this on my list. Shame

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What a shame. I hope his artist gets hired for another H-game.
Having more animations that look like Zell23's animation are always good in my book.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Honestly I think this was doomed to fail. The first animation he gave was just a copy, paste, and a terrible edit of the ??? 1 animation from FOBS. I think trying to make his own was too much for him.

dudes_tractor_yeah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It´s always sad when idea guys bite the dust.

May your dreams never die fellow aspiring game dev.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Seven Kings

When I saw the title I thought that someone made Seven Knights into a hentai game.
I not sure either I'm tired or drunk but when I first saw a title I read as "Steven Kings".
I was just like, "What!? Someone made a hentai based on Steven kings work!?:eek:".
Yeah, I was surprised for a moment.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly I think this was doomed to fail. The first animation he gave was just a copy, paste, and a terrible edit of the ??? 1 animation from FOBS. I think trying to make his own was too much for him.
I think he was paying sprite artists for the game's sprites. Before he left he updated them since he had found a new artist(presumably after figuring out the first one just edited a FOBS sprite). He also posted how much it had cost him for the new sprites for the main character and other NPCs (~$300 to $400 iirc).

But yeah I think the scope of this game just got too them because even the latest demo was just fighting the "beast" enemy in a room with some stairs in it. No new H-scenes were even added in since the initial one. Sucks to see another game bite the dust but it is what it is.

Last edited:

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was inspired to strengthen my game thanks to the attention that this game was winning for his patreon campaign, sadly didn't go forward.