What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

35 special skill fairies on last skill and Hibari refused to lv up. :(

Anyway I think they need to give more silver healers as drop, at least one every week event, right now 16 AW class need a CC Healer with 2 of them needing 2 CC Healers and not only that but 6 AW class need a CC Bishop that need a healer to CC. Furthermore currently from the 12 AW2 class 4 need a Healer and from the next 5 announced 3 need a Healer.

Last week alongside Farangis I got Mia so I'm excited to see what are the perks from the AW2 feng shui users, I'm hoping for one to have same stats with 260 range and the other same range but with a 1.7x-1.8x increase of stats.

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last week alongside Farangis I got Mia so I'm excited to see what are the perks from the AW2 feng shui users, I'm hoping for one to have same stats with 260 range and the other same range but with a 1.7x-1.8x increase of stats.
1.7x - 1.8x attack would make them as good as healers, except w/ 3 targets at once healed. I'm thinking its more likely for 20-30% and maybe something else.

Range boost would be nice, but 260 range would also give Rinne's SAW something nuts like 470 range...

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.7x - 1.8x attack would make them as good as healers, except w/ 3 targets at once healed. I'm thinking its more likely for 20-30% and maybe something else.
Yeah that was my idea to be as strong as healers but with a very limited range, right now the difference between a plat feng shui and a healer is of aprox 2.1x so 1.7-1.8 don't make them super strong and 1.3x just make them similar to lv 55 silver healers.

To be frank what hurt more the feng shui users is their range I have been in a lot of situations where I don't mind the low stats because most of the time I can make it with the skill but I can't put them because they don't reach to heal the unit, is similar to the dragon shaman that you don't mind the high cost and want the higher hp&def but cant put them because the range.

Well we'll know on Thursday I just hope don't be something dumb like more reduced weather or terrain effect.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah that was my idea to be as strong as healers but with a very limited range, right now the difference between a plat feng shui and a healer is of aprox 2.1x so 1.7-1.8 don't make them super strong and 1.3x just make them similar to lv 55 silver healers.

To be frank what hurt more the feng shui users is their range I have been in a lot of situations where I don't mind the low stats because most of the time I can make it with the skill but I can't put them because they don't reach to heal the unit, is similar to the dragon shaman that you don't mind the high cost and want the higher hp&def but cant put them because the range.

Well we'll know on Thursday I just hope don't be something dumb like more reduced weather or terrain effect.
Yeah , range is more of concern. Except for Mia S.AW her range is good. But other Fengshui aren't~
Also agree on Healer drop. I'm starting to get low Healer stock. Not only mentioned above. AW2 also eat Healer.

---------------------

About Narsus , while he is FUBAR
This game has no PvP or Raid mechanics. If this were like GBF , where Raid Boss can be kill in 1 turn. Which is bad....
Maybe Aisha will get OP AW2 so people will chill a bit
Oh well , either way. I'm fine with Narsus being FUBAR. I don't have him anyway~
Any game will close someday anyway , if it will be close. Pretty sure it will be not close becoz some unit. I say there is like another 1-2 year. But eh who knows... either way no need to panic~

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey guys, i need a bit of help. i traded in my tablet for an upgrade on sunday and forgot it was my main tool for playing aegis. what i got was an ipad, but i don't think the dmm client is in the shop. i found a dmm client for manga and shop, but none that host the dmm games. even the non-R rated versions.

does dmm not have a client on the app store or do i have to find an apk or something? this is my first apple product so i'm a bit new to the things it can do.

i'm still playing on the PC, but i like that i could play while i was out too.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, uh what is the other wiki that isn't Seesaa? I was looking for it, but can't remember its name.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think wikiwiki is what everyone migrated to from Seesaa or I remember hearing something like that.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

AW2 Feng shui

Feng Shui Sage: Heals 4 targets, hp+20%, def+50%, range+20 (and very very minor atk up)
Marle, Pippin (Rinne new range: 432)

8 gates Feng Shui guide: Stealth during skill, atk+15%
Mia, Krile

Last edited:

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

weren't we supposed to get a unit from the collaboration?

Maybe I misread.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

weren't we supposed to get a unit from the collaboration?

Maybe I misread.
Weren't it suppose to at 27'th??

Not sure what Stealth mean , untargetted?
If it is , Fiore just become quite useless - lol
Even Mia 120 second untargetted is better , sure Fiore make all range unit untarget but it is only 30 second
And most of time , what we worry is Healer being atk
Don't tell Me more ridiculous thing for AW2 Fiore
Hahaha , I guess the game does indeed become broken
Oh well whatever~

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I somewhat regret not investing into my garbage team.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yay Pippin got a good 2aw healing 3 units for 1100+ hp per tick(when skill is active) is good in my book.

wow phyllis looks beautiful awakened.

Last edited:

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah Pippin benefits hugely, she goes from 3 healing (2 with skill) to 4 (3 with skill).

The first class honestly just seems better, 15% atk isn't enough to make a feng shui into a healer so the extra range seems usually more useful. Stealth on skill use I'm assuming is only for the feng shui, which seems like a bit of a gimmick, esp since the first class gets fairly massive defensive buffs anyway.

kleem

Reputation score

Agreed on the the 2nd awakening for Feng shi.

I do have a question I just skill awakened the new phyllis and it appears her skill awakening might be on par with Totono's just without the enemies targeting her.Wouldn't this make phyllis the best for UP now?

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

since we discussed gold phyllis on discord, i might as well make a post here to record it down.

(Gold) Soldier Commander in Yukata Phyllis:
AW ability - When in team, bronze and iron hp/def +20%
skill (call for reinforcements - yukata) - cost +5, auto-active
SAW (Kingdom Lead Vocal/Musician) - 15s Does not attack, block 0, cost and hp gradually recover (cost generated at double rate, for a total of 32 UP)

Regarding her normal skill:
5 UP every 15s (technically every 17s because of skill duration) vs normal soldier's 15 UP every 35s (37)
multiply phyllis's by 3 and we get 15/45, vs soldier's 15/35.

Conclusion: normal skill sucks (aside from being auto, sort of a slightly poorer version of Julian/Jerome's auto)

Regarding her SAW:

33s initial, 50s reuse. That makes it 32/65 (15s skill duration+50s CT). A typical soldier would be 15/37 -> 30/72. That's a + for phyllis.

Factoring in a rearguard: 32/50 (CT will be reduced from 50->35), while a regular soldier's 15/26.5 (0.7 x 35 = 24.5) -> 30/53. that's another + for Phyllis.

Conclusion: SAW is good, slightly better than soldier.

However, other factors to consider: Phyllis mincost is 12, 2 higher than her rarity counterparts (Aria and Katie). Also, her skill has a 33s initial (aria and katie's normal skill would be 23.3s; 20s for SAW if going for 1-use)
In current dmm veteran meta, UP generation needs to be fast in order to finish setting up units quickly. I believe it's rather unlikely to wait for phyllis to use her SAW more than once, since multiple ramps are used in tandem.

visual reference point:
Phyllis should be bursting UP starting from about 34 on the x-axis (time in unit points) and will end at around 49, where she'll be leading until toto overtakes her, and she only uses her skill again at around 99 and end off at 115. At 115, she should generate approximate the same amount as toto (but toto's still in the middle of cheering)
Visual reference conclusion: Gold Phyllis only beats toto in 1st use, but falls shorts quickly enough.

Last edited:

kleem

Reputation score

Hmmm interesting thank you for the data think I will use both then.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah Pippin benefits hugely, she goes from 3 healing (2 with skill) to 4 (3 with skill).

The first class honestly just seems better, 15% atk isn't enough to make a feng shui into a healer so the extra range seems usually more useful. Stealth on skill use I'm assuming is only for the feng shui, which seems like a bit of a gimmick, esp since the first class gets fairly massive defensive buffs anyway.
Stealth on skill will be useful for some high difficulty maps with a ton of micromanagement, not so much for average use.
I feel that path should have some little extra but Rinne becomes perma stealth which is arguably op (u might not need stealth with her range but still sounds op). Adding 10% extra skill time would have been nice, since Rinne doesn't benefit from that.

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Larcx thanks for the reminder.

Stealth on skill will be useful for some high difficulty maps with a ton of micromanagement, not so much for average use.
I feel that path should have some little extra but Rinne becomes perma stealth which is arguably op (u might not need stealth with her range but still sounds op). Adding 10% extra skill time would have been nice, since Rinne doesn't benefit from that.
Agreed, I find that for Rinne the tiny bit of extra range isn't as competitive as placing her in dangerous spots since her range is already so big. Stealth Rinne is great.

Briil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, uh what is the other wiki that isn't Seesaa? I was looking for it, but can't remember its name.
too, no need to try read moon runes.