What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ SadisticAlice] [ サディスティックアリス ] PENIBAN QUEST: Sacrifice to Domina / ペニバンクエスト ドミナ教の生贄 RE150370 RJ150370

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Peniban Quest

Do the questions when you start your adventure(new game) that pop up and you have to pick one of the 2 (Yes/No) do anything?
I was told it set your masochist meter. It defined you into stealth/semi-open/openly masochist depending on the answers to the question. Not really sure how it affects the playthrough though. I just started.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This awoke something inside of me that I never knew existed.... two days after finishing it, and honestly I'm still a little speechless over it.

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, here it is. Tentative release date in September.

Can someone translate tidbits from the page? From what I could gather, it's going to be an MP3 file, not a game. Hopefully it comes with some CG, but I don't know. I can't tell where in the game this event takes place. Well, obviously before the ending.

Saint Roland

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's supposed to be 50 minutes of audio of shounen-hero (very much looks like the main character of Peniban Quest) getting raped by the futa-demon queen.
I cannot find anything about CGs, unfortunately, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

The previously announced "Hypnosis" game is apparently not cancelled, but only pushed back.

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's supposed to be 50 minutes of audio of shounen-hero (very much looks like the main character of Peniban Quest) getting raped by the futa-demon queen.
I cannot find anything about CGs, unfortunately, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

The previously announced "Hypnosis" game is apparently not cancelled, but only pushed back.
Grah, the worst part of 50 min of audio is that there's no easy way to get a translation out of it, even a crappy machine translation is impractical.

Hopefully there'll be more CG than just the one.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

too lazy to make a thread so I'd appreciate if someone could do it for me:

new femdom/shota/futanari/feminization monstergirls rpg maker game by shiganoko:

Demo here:

Circle page:

There are three monsters currently and a boss fight with a bad end. quality is top notch. Recommended for any fans of reverse rape.

EDIT: made a thread:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31241

Last edited:

johnnywang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I downloaded the new gam...uh..mp3. And I can't understand it. At all.

I mean I guess I saw this coming but I was hoping maybe it would still be okay, but yeah...no script to run through google translate or anything.

I'm guessing m1zuki isn't going to be translating an mp3 file or anything.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here is the picture from that Voice package:

Last edited:

iiiqqq

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi guys I'm seeking help on how to progress further into the story. Atm, I have the green, red and blue penibans and I am at Eswoman. Am I on the right track? Where do I get the other 3 penibans?

Also, how do I unlock the "public toilet" Aliahan cg? I tried visiting but I could not find anything that would activate the cg