What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

Strictly speaking a h-game can only be GOR if you get a game over after a rape scene. However, the term has been abused like an elve's pussy, so nowadays people tend to call any game that has rape upon losing to an enemy "GOR" regardless whether the game carries on after the rape scene.
yep, exactly like that ... :cool:
so "Lose and Get Raped" same with the term "GoR" (Game over Rape)
even without Game Over in your gameplay ... :D

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so do i need to kill the purple tentacle in the underground or do i leave it alive? and what lvl do i need to be to be in the forest lvl past the goblin cave?

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay I am near the end completed side orc quest, as well as other stuff what I am missing is the final part the 3 rings.
So here is the quick overview of what I have.
First ring lamia knight - she gave in return for sausage, gave her another for second option which is a dark magic spell, and thirdly gave her one more in return she vanishes(later find her in globlin cave) and this also starts up the goblin quest.
Second ring the minotaur - behind him is a chest to unlock it you need the key which unlocks all chests.
Now the third ring where is exactly is it? the goblin boss? well lamia knight killed him for me and gave me his possessions. The maze forest tentacle creature did not have it either nor did the hydra. So which creature has the third key....

Any help for this final part would be great only part not complete yet....

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay I am near the end completed side orc quest, as well as other stuff what I am missing is the final part the 3 rings.
So here is the quick overview of what I have.
First ring lamia knight - she gave in return for sausage, gave her another for second option which is a dark magic spell, and thirdly gave her one more in return she vanishes(later find her in globlin cave) and this also starts up the goblin quest.
Second ring the minotaur - behind him is a chest to unlock it you need the key which unlocks all chests.
Now the third ring where is exactly is it? the goblin boss? well lamia knight killed him for me and gave me his possessions. The maze forest tentacle creature did not have it either nor did the hydra. So which creature has the third key....

Any help for this final part would be great only part not complete yet....
IIRC third ring is from the tentacle boss in the first underground town.
You need to have those purify slime item from the merchant then go to second floor in the town (the one where your sister refuse to go at the start of the game). You can open the metal door there with the slime and you just need to follow the path.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

:/ can someone answer my question please

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:/ can someone answer my question please
Kill it. Unlocks the warp circle for going anywhere.

If your level is high enough to not die to the forest golems, you should be ok.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kill it. Unlocks the warp circle for going anywhere.

If your level is high enough to not die to the forest golems, you should be ok.
i can take about 3 to 4 hits depending on the damage they do also the character is lvl 15 but im guessing i need to be lvl 20 or something

razersharp

Reputation score

anyone have a partial for 1.10? :)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i can take about 3 to 4 hits depending on the damage they do also the character is lvl 15 but im guessing i need to be lvl 20 or something
Yeah, but then again you might not be making full use of your abilities.

Asking the Lamia for magic gives you a darkness magic that restores part of the damage done as hp. Mixing this with magic arrow (that costs like 10hp) will give you back mp. Cycling this would let you kill a lot easier.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What exactly does the note on upper left screen during battle means?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, but then again you might not be making full use of your abilities.

Asking the Lamia for magic gives you a darkness magic that restores part of the damage done as hp. Mixing this with magic arrow (that costs like 10hp) will give you back mp. Cycling this would let you kill a lot easier.
ok and also theres this tree and i think it will let you use it to go down but not sure so im practically stuck atm

Last edited:

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, can someone tell me, if I'm fucked up or not, I can't get out from this place, no matter what I tried.
my save file is in the attachement, if you want to see what problem occur. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the old ver 1.0 bugged quite a lot ...
it would be better to find the latest version ...
Ver 1.10 is available around the net ...;)

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was following the guide etigoya posted on page 16 or post #235. I am stuck in the first town and can't enter the first dungeon. So, I did everything the guide stated and talk to everyone I could see. Every time I approach the small circle I get push back and moonrunes appear. I can't interact with the big spell circle either. How do I enter the first dungeon?

Screenshot (5).jpg

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was following the guide etigoya posted on page 16 or post #235. I am stuck in the first town and can't enter the first dungeon. So, I did everything the guide stated and talk to everyone I could see. Every time I approach the small circle I get push back and moonrunes appear. I can't interact with the big spell circle either. How do I enter the first dungeon?

View attachment 26906
you need to wear the outfit with the green top the 1st one you wear when you start the game and not the dress

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you notice Black Edges or a blury resolution on ver 1.10 do the following:
Goto www/js/plugins.js
Edit line 32 (or where you find "name":"Community_Basic"):
{"name":"Community_Basic","status":true,"description":"基本的なパラメーターを設定するプラグインです。","parameters":{"cacheLimit":"30","screenWidth":"800","screenHeight":"600","changeWindowWidthTo":"","changeWindowHeightTo":"","renderingMode":"auto","alwaysDash":"off"}},
to
{"name":"Community_Basic","status":true,"description":"基本的なパラメーターを設定するプラグインです。","parameters":{"cacheLimit":"30","screenWidth":"816","screenHeight":"624","changeWindowWidthTo":"","changeWindowHeightTo":"","renderingMode":"auto","alwaysDash":"off"}},
just had an issue with black edges and couldnt get rid off the blur if your res is mismatched to the pic resolutions. Looks like this solved my issue and the creator forgot to update the resolution he initialy used while adding a new plugin ^^

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im having trouble getting the blue hair elf back on the team what do i do? also i read the walkthrough ish guide but im having trouble in getting her back

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im having trouble getting the blue hair elf back on the team what do i do? also i read the walkthrough ish guide but im having trouble in getting her back
Dark elf form > talk with her > talk with robed figure in room with small magic circle > talk with her again (all options) > cutscenes to room > H-scene > talk again, one option should have her join, the other removed from party.