What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [SweGabe] Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

I'm just doing one final comment, but if I had to judge on what the western H-game market had as a main fetish, I would say it's incest. They are literally EVERYWHERE (including in your favorite game). I mean, I could quote dozen and dozen of them just by looking at one dl website, it's almost scary.

I'm still not sure why. Don't think it's something which sell better than everything else, so i'm not sure you can use this micromarket as a good indicator of what is asked more by consumers...

Well, last year, it was NTR, so I guess it can change quickly...

Last edited:

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm just doing one final comment, but if I had to judge on what the western H-game market had as a main fetish, I would say it's incest. They are literally EVERYWHERE (including in your favorite game). I mean, I could quote dozen and dozen of them just by looking at one dl website, it's almost scary.

I'm still not sure why. Don't think it's something which sell better than everything else, so i'm not sure you can use this micromarket as a good indicator of what is asked more by consumers...

Well, last year, it was NTR, so I guess it can change quickly...
true but almost none of it is actually NTR. it's still trending even today. devs put 1 line in about the heroine having a boyfriend/husband who is never mentioned or seen and it's now a NTR game. that one scalegarden-inspired patreon game that's getting pretty popular is doing it too.

0nymous

Reputation score

Where's the fucking beta???????????

Keyen

Reputation score

Probably this one:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I heard five new locations and additional storymode content were delivered with v2.03. Anyone tested it already? My old saves are done for and i would like to know if it's worth to play again for it. :)

Tijjanidreyar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I heard five new locations and additional storymode content were delivered with v2.03. Anyone tested it already? My old saves are done for and i would like to know if it's worth to play again for it. :)
only some bugfixes as long as i have played i have seeen nothing new
i thought it would have much new content but found nothing

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

only some bugfixes as long as i have played i have seeen nothing new
i thought it would have much new content but found nothing
Well that's what i heard from F95zone:
Fix 300 - The "Hall of Shame" glitch has been corrected and removed, sorry!
Fix 301 - Discovering Summer Cove for the first time later in the game could glitch it, this should be fixed now.
Fix 302 - Visiting "future" Arlon before the normal one could glitch the location, this has been corrected.
Fix 303 - Additional dialogue has been added to the cutscene in Castle Warrengard before heading to the first Iron Spire.
Fix 304 - A trigger related to Mhu'Tiki and choises didn't activate properly when it should, this is no longer the case.
Fix 305 - Farah and Gabrielle appeared in their default outfits during the Highland Inn cutscenes, this has been corrected.
Fix 306 - Five new locations has been added, Tijia Woodland, The Ravaged Booty, Duke's Tavern, Odidania and Northern Creek.
Fix 307 - Under some conditions, Masquerade's CG Scene could be repeated infinite amounts of time, this has been fixed.
Fix 308 - Uncle Dad's Farm has recieved an optional, additional cutscene.
Fix 309 - First conversation with Beatrix has been slightly extended to give more insight of Elin.
Fix 310 - Additional storymode content has been added to the game.
Fix 311 - Camp conversations can now also be had in Castle Warrengard.
Fix 312 - All indoor locations in Colussia has been slightly graphically updated.
Fix 313 - Boss Gem has been renamed to Emerald Gem.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me, I can't access full screen mode on my desktop pc, tried uninstalling and reinstalling RPG maker XP but still same problem. I'm using windows 7.
P.S. It works fine on my laptop.
Thanks

Tijjanidreyar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me, I can't access full screen mode on my desktop pc, tried uninstalling and reinstalling RPG maker XP but still same problem. I'm using windows 7.
P.S. It works fine on my laptop.
Thanks
alt+enter?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have that bug/glitch were Mhu'Tiki dont show up in that camp anymore after the Castle Warrengard mission?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, uh, is it just me or this game is on par with (if not even worse than) the past game (especially the second) in terms of wasted potential? It got Two Farah, Opala, and Osira, yet the number of scenes are so minimum, even though this game's already on the second episode. It's like gabe's telling us to 'Suck it up with the fuckton of CG collectables. I ain't gonna give your well-deserved legit-written H-scenes.'

Also, let's not forget how pointless the moral system on the second game went, and it looked like Gabe's trying to lead this game's heroic/renegade choice the same way on purpose. I mean, at least, on the first game, you can legit go with Osira and enslave both Opala and Farah (Osira too if you know how to play your card), but there's nothing in the second game, and the same can be said in this game so far.

I had hope, but yeah, guess it's time to pull out my pledge.

dudes_tractor_yeah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, uh, is it just me or this game is on par with (if not even worse than) the past game (especially the second) in terms of wasted potential? It got Two Farah, Opala, and Osira, yet the number of scenes are so minimum, even though this game's already on the second episode. It's like gabe's telling us to 'Suck it up with the fuckton of CG collectables. I ain't gonna give your well-deserved legit-written H-scenes.'

Also, let's not forget how pointless the moral system on the second game went, and it looked like Gabe's trying to lead this game's heroic/renegade choice the same way on purpose. I mean, at least, on the first game, you can legit go with Osira and enslave both Opala and Farah (Osira too if you know how to play your card), but there's nothing in the second game, and the same can be said in this game so far.

I had hope, but yeah, guess it's time to pull out my pledge.
I can´t agree more, LOQO was my first rpg maker game, and it made me understand why people hate it so much. I wanted a fighting traveling adventure in Egypt with Opala as a companion where I could get to fuck her pregnant along the way, instead I got some bullshit CG hunt.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can´t agree more, LOQO was my first rpg maker game, and it made me understand why people hate it so much. I wanted a fighting traveling adventure in Egypt with Opala as a companion where I could get to fuck her pregnant along the way, instead I got some bullshit CG hunt.
Worse yet, it's not like other h-games (the non-patreon one, which more or less the japanese') where you got a nifty scene with the CG, LOQO has turned it into a literal CG hunt, where all you get is a pic of the girls.

At this point, I dunno if it's better to play this game or just straight up looking for some hentai pics at booru, pixiv, or sankaku sites....

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm completely bored with this project. It's been under development more than four years. One initial launch, one public release more than two years ago and since then nothing. Teaz is right; this project looks like it's turning into nothing more than a glorified CG hunt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.