What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

The latest upload, i.e. the biggest nyaa ID number, i.e. latest game version (v2.03), i.e. your first link (tid=2124314). Unless you don't want dialogue/bug fixes. :p

zztifazz

Reputation score

Does anyone have completed save for the append disc one? I search the whole topic but all link were dead.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is this game completed or still being updated? Other than the append dlc.:confused:

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Hohoho, i was just browsing the usual links to developers sites as i was bored and i was surprised to see a possible new update to Lilitales from the developers. If you check the homepages here: you can see a new post from 3 days ago that could represent new content... or it could be the previous append disc and the main game being repackaged and sold together. Take a look guys and figure it out i'll be looking forward to finding the truth to this matter. Good day.

Edit* Nevermind i figured it out, it is an announcement saying that a physical copy of the game is now available for purchase with the append disc pre installed on it. Seems to have new artwork at least on the cover of the game box, maybe something in the box itself as well? Sorry for getting peoples hopes up.

Last edited:

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help me please? theres a 3 purple circle and its named Underground cult whenever i walk unto those three it does nothing but it says its a teleporter thingy yeah? help?

ReadTheMoodDammit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's really a good game, 10/10. Sadly, the translation seem to have stopped.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's really a good game, 10/10. Sadly, the translation seem to have stopped.
Indeed; so sad. :x

______

Off topic; hints as to new works on 73Tunnel's site:

Hnnnnnnggggg

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The pictures themselves are fan art of a character from GBF. But the other stuff he's talking about hints at working on other project(s?), yes.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The pictures themselves are fan art of a character from GBF. But the other stuff he's talking about hints at working on other project(s?), yes.
Yes... his skills are improving closer and closer to 9000. I'm very excited as to the potential prospects. :D

vuong1236

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got bug when fighting Airi and Demon Beast Gorgon in arena. Is it because I downloaded wrong version of the game?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe.

- The latest base game version is v1.02
- The latest append-patched version is v2.03

- and If you're using my translations, it's still got bugs - most likely in regards to the Arena, which I've not thoroughly tested. This would be something you'd want to discuss in the translations thread instead, where you'd want to copy-paste or take a picture of the error and post it.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i beat the golem? It instant kills on like the 9th turn

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the Cult's hideout after the Sewers on the "pure" route, there are 3 purple circles and I have no idea what to do. Anyone can help?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the Cult's hideout after the Sewers on the "pure" route, there are 3 purple circles and I have no idea what to do. Anyone can help?
Could you elaborate how far along this route you're on? Have you beaten any boss-level opponents prior to where you are now stuck at?

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes I've beaten the boss in the Underground Slave Market, and taken back the Cleric in my party. Now I made my way thro the Sewers into the Cult's undergroud base, in the first room there was a cultist I killed and 3 purple magic circles. Nothing happens when I step into those circles and I'm a bit lost as to what I should do now.
Edit: I can take a screenshot of the room if you still don't understand the place I'm in at the moment.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes I've beaten the boss in the Underground Slave Market, and taken back the Cleric in my party. Now I made my way thro the Sewers into the Cult's undergroud base, in the first room there was a cultist I killed and 3 purple magic circles. Nothing happens when I step into those circles and I'm a bit lost as to what I should do now.
Edit: I can take a screenshot of the room if you still don't understand the place I'm in at the moment.
Try to unequip the floating accessory ("walk on water" etc) if you have it equipped? Should be a "teleporter dungeon".

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh it's working now, I thought i tried unequipping everything before. Well, thanks for the help.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Question, since the "search" function isnt working and too lazy to search 1-44.
- Do you get anything "special (like virgin ending etc)" if you beat the game on virgin/pure run?
- Is jill virginity affected mc? Lets say that shes not a virgin anymore, can i still get virgin ending?