What's new

RPG Maker Silvy college queen (Corruption,openworld)

silvercrown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Consider supporting me on Patreon!
patreon.com/eruni

Hi everyone! I've played some of these hentai RPG maker games. than i try to make my own game. this is my first game. i'm not native english speaker. so please be kind if i do some wrong spelling and you can tell me i'll correct it.

Silvy college queen

A corruption sandbox game about a college freshman on her first day of school. The games setting is a college life. You take control of a young girl named Silvy. She is an innoncent and beautiful nerd, but she have a bad sight and have shy personality. This year she start as a college student. But she have a dream to became popular girl, can she achive it? in order to become prettier she do part time job, to cure her eyes and go to beauty salon.
In the journey to achive it she somehow became more corrupt in a process or you can keep her pure. Its up to you. The main quest in this game is to became the most popular girl in college and win queen arena.

Now about the game play :
All the character in this game is 18+
The setting of this game is in the city and college in the modern life. This is an open world sandbox game, the reaction of the npc and the event in this game is different for each different combination of cloths and her corruption, popularity, beauty, stats.
Their is FOUR different times in this game. Which is Morning Afternoon and Evening And Night and seven days circles.

preview(add htt p):
://i65.tinypic.com/f4pa8p.png
://i63.tinypic.com/2ugz0vd.png
://i65.tinypic.com/2cna3rl.png

Fetishes:
Exhibitionism/public exposure
Public humiliation
Moral Degeneration
Incest
Voyeurism
Public Sex
Librarian
Glasses

Current version features:
a)Over 2 hours of content (The game currently does not have an ending)
b)Outfits: 2formal,casual.dress,2bikini,2workout,pajamas.
c)3 job library,Bar on the beach,mart.
d)people's thoughts do change when wearing no bra. more thoughts
depending on what top/clothes being worn, as well as changes in spoken
dialogue.
e)close up face/eye animations and change each situasion.
f)more actions with ppl in this town.visit them without a bra or diffrent cloth.
g)Many different outfits, h-scenes are tied to specific outfits
h)popularity,beauty,corruption system

I love to get some feedback. I am completely new to all of this, so I expect the writing isn't very good. and my english.

Download sorry can't post link yet (add htt p):

://mega.nz/#!o9QyiRCJ!WNAw60RvSQE4wKxUsNOmPYc0VTbHMmHTjTmMfbQe_EI

Anyway try it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think!

Attachments

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Silvy college queen (Corruption,openworld)

this version doesnt let me equip either of the hair pieces even though it says one of them is unlocked at 20 beauty, meaning i can't work at the beach bar

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this version doesnt let me equip either of the hair pieces even though it says one of them is unlocked at 20 beauty, meaning i can't work at the beach bar
Same here. I'm also curious why you started a new thread.

EDIT: Okay, I can change her hair momentarily, but once I move it goes bald then back to the weird hair.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thoughts:

* I was able to eventually equip the normal hair at a certain point. However, I should have been able to use the cool hair before then and could not.

* After the first time working at the bar, I was unable to do so again. First, even though I was wearing the two-piece bikini and normal hair the guy complained that I was dressed inappropriately. Later, the bikini wasn't good enough. I'm guessing that's a bug.

* Is there any actual sex in this game? The exhibitionism is fun, but at some point you'd like to see more.

* There's still very little to do and the game tends to grind.

* She has no social life and no one makes any sexual advances towards her beyond random comments. It would be good to see people talking to her more as her popularity and beauty rise.

* Does the professor really need to stand at the entrance of the school and stop each student? And let's be honest, this is a high school, not a university.

* Is there any point to actually entering the classrooms? You can't do anything there except take your seat and wait for class to end. Why not just have her enter and exit 2 hours later? I think that would help with the grindiness.

* It would be nice if you couldn't spend money--or if at least there was some indication that you couldn't use the item yet--on an item until you can actually use it. I might have put my money towards the laser surgery earlier rather than the haircuts and the bikini.

The game just needs more to do primarily. Right now, it's go to school, go to work, workout, sleep. More would make a huge difference. Perhaps when you open up the map more.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thoughts:

* I was able to eventually equip the normal hair at a certain point. However, I should have been able to use the cool hair before then and could not.

* After the first time working at the bar, I was unable to do so again. First, even though I was wearing the two-piece bikini and normal hair the guy complained that I was dressed inappropriately. Later, the bikini wasn't good enough. I'm guessing that's a bug.

* Is there any actual sex in this game? The exhibitionism is fun, but at some point you'd like to see more.

* She has no social life and no one makes any sexual advances towards her beyond random comments. It would be good to see people talking to her more as her popularity and beauty rise.

* Does the professor really need to stand at the entrance of the school and stop each student? And let's be honest, this is a high school, not a university.

* Is there any point to actually entering the classrooms? You can't do anything there except take your seat and wait for class to end. Why not just have her enter and exit 2 hours later? I think that would help with the grindiness.

* It would be nice if you couldn't spend money--or if at least there was some indication that you couldn't use the item yet--on an item until you can actually use it. I might have put my money towards the laser surgery earlier rather than the haircuts and the bikini.

The game just needs more to do primarily. Right now, it's go to school, go to work, workout, sleep. More would make a huge difference. Perhaps when you open up the map more.
The early grind was too painful currently, and the pics indicate there isnt any actual sex yet

OP
S

silvercrown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank for the link ! :)
yup sorry wrong info you can equip new hair when you have 45 beauty..

voyeurkind said:
Thoughts:

1 yeah that the bug it need 45 beauty :<
2 you need 1 piece bikini.
3 yup you can get bj animation ... but in version 0.4 in version 0.5 i will add
a lot sexual thing.
4 yeah i just make the system right first so i can make faster progress in story
and event
5 good idea . we need male antagonist
6 some one ask for faster equipment change so... i dunno X.X
7 you can kip school in version 0.4.
8 some time it bug. but i try
9 sorry new here i dunno to edit title treat . so i make new and i delete the old one

OP
S

silvercrown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank for the link ! :)
yup sorry wrong info you can equip new hair when you have 45 beauty..

voyeurkind said:
Thoughts:

1 yeah that the bug it need 45 beauty :<
2 you need 1 piece bikini.
3 yup you can get bj animation ... but in version 0.4 in version 0.5 i will add
a lot sexual thing.
4 yeah i just make the system right first so i can make faster progress in story
and event
5 good idea . we need male antagonist
6 some one ask for faster equipment change so... i dunno X.X
7 you can kip school in version 0.4.
8 some time it bug. but i try
9 sorry new here i dunno to edit title treat . so i make new and i delete the old one

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When the first line of the thread is 'consider supporting me on Patreon'... I can already feel my insides hurt. At least this guy has actual content to show, let's hope it turns out decent.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was dissappointed you dont even get the blowjob pic in this version

OP
S

silvercrown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When the first line of the thread is 'consider supporting me on Patreon'... I can already feel my insides hurt. At least this guy has actual content to show, let's hope it turns out decent.
thanks.. it mean a lot to me i'll try my best ^^

azurezero said:
I was dissappointed you dont even get the blowjob pic in this version
sorry here version 0.4 you can save and load :> enjoy..
try look at eye surgeon toilet naked

mega.nz/#!dkBBjTqa!IroACr_vWceLXUo1jppDJH866Oq97r7KL4cVCn-4MCQ

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks.. it mean a lot to me i'll try my best ^^

sorry here version 0.4 you can save and load :> enjoy..
try look at eye surgeon toilet naked

mega.nz/#!dkBBjTqa!IroACr_vWceLXUo1jppDJH866Oq97r7KL4cVCn-4MCQ
naked? but the cg you showed had her in the schoolgirl uniform

also are you gonna leave in the corruption and popularity cheats?
and by that i mean the guy between classes you can talk to infinitely for popularity and corruption based on outfit

Last edited:
OP
S

silvercrown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

naked? but the cg you showed had her in the schoolgirl uniform

also are you gonna leave in the corruption and popularity cheats?
and by that i mean the guy between classes you can talk to infinitely for popularity and corruption based on outfit
i'll fix that thanks :)

OP
S

silvercrown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how about this new stroke? better?
i'm trying to improve style a little bit..

Attachments