What's new

Y3DF (Kalevra) fanarts. Milfs and taboos.

dreede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi,

Maybe some of you already know the network called y3df.com (Your 3D fantasies), they make 3D comics (and drawings for milftoon.com). They mostly feature milfs and a lot (but not exclusively) of incest.

I especially appreciate Kalevra's characters and style, his work is truly amazing on so many different levels (really, check it out if you don't know it yet). So I did some 3D screenshots trying to recreate the main character, Brenda, of his ongoing series, commonly called "Busted series".

I thought some people here might appreciate my work, especially other fans of Kalevra's Milfs who would like to see moar of them.

Remarks and feedback are obviously welcome but I need to precise that this is NOT a professional work whatsoever, I just like to do it and learn new stuff to get better at it.

I've created a blog to regroup everything, I can not post links yet with this account, but apparently my signature works...

Link of the blog in the signature.

Samples below. Hope you'll like it.

Attachments

OP
dreede

dreede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Y3DF (Kalevra) fanarts. Milfs and taboos.

Mini comic! Bonus pages in a few days. Still unable to link urls or images directly on my posts though. Link of the blog in my signature.

Cover below.

Attachments

OP
dreede

dreede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Y3DF (Kalevra) fanarts. Milfs and taboos.

Thanks.

Part 2 released.

Blog Updated! Link of the blog in my signature.

Preview :

Attachments

mambriano

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi,

Maybe some of you already know the network called y3df.com (Your 3D fantasies), they make 3D comics (and drawings for milftoon.com). They mostly feature milfs and a lot (but not exclusively) of incest.

I especially appreciate Kalevra's characters and style, his work is truly amazing on so many different levels (really, check it out if you don't know it yet). So I did some 3D screenshots trying to recreate the main character, Brenda, of his ongoing series, commonly called "Busted series".

I thought some people here might appreciate my work, especially other fans of Kalevra's Milfs who would like to see moar of them.

Remarks and feedback are obviously welcome but I need to precise that this is NOT a professional work whatsoever, I just like to do it and learn new stuff to get better at it.

I've created a blog to regroup everything, I can not post links yet with this account, but apparently my signature works...

Link of the blog in the signature.

Samples below. Hope you'll like it.
Wow. Wonderful work!
What sort of app or software are you using, please? Thanks