What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Okay, so when I try to save it say "enter your comments" and no matter what I put in, it gives me an an error in moonspeak. What the hell.

EDIT: Apparently only a problem with the first fight. *Shrug*

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, so when I try to save it say "enter your comments" and no matter what I put in, it gives me an an error in moonspeak. What the hell.
The reason is you have to keep what ever is posted in the box for the save to work. So redo a save and don't put anything in the box just save with what words are in the box and you should have it.

Zen0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone PLEASE RE-UPLOAD part 2!! PLEASE!! I will love you forever if you do.

OP
clockwork5000

clockwork5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will start re-uploading MGQ2 soon. When I'm done, I will edit this post to let you all know.

EDIT: Looks like M N M beat me.

Last edited:

darkova

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know how to get the second rape scene for the witch succubus fight?

darkova

Lurker
Reputation score

okay new question how rarerly will she use the giantess (to luka at least) move where she sits on him?

all she ever uses is the squish between breasts move

edit: finally got her last move after being breast smothered like 10 previous times

Last edited:

brennan450

Reputation score

here you go sir

Man that did not last long.... I did not get the 2nd part... any one what to upload it...

Thanks

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Goddammitsomuch, someone upload via or something.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just letting you guys know, a quick Google search will bring up a torrent.

choasmagic6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the awkward moment where you thought you downloaded the game you've waited for to find out it wasn't it at all :/

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OH crap. Something occurred to me. I had deleted my files from PART 1 from my pc earlier this year.

Is it required to have those files to move onto part 2? Or does it just assume you've beaten it? *please oh please*

jakruler2077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This part one has been staring at me all day wondering when i will make it whole... and the only answer i can give is IDK

Shadowlyger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OH crap. Something occurred to me. I had deleted my files from PART 1 from my pc earlier this year.

Is it required to have those files to move onto part 2? Or does it just assume you've beaten it? *please oh please*
I don't have part 1, but it still lets me start a game in part 2. So no, you don't need part 1. Go crazy.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The only thing you need a save for part 1 for is the encyclopedia, that carries over the monsters from part 1, no biggie.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

WoW, even with no japanese knowledge I think I kinda know what's going on, what a plot twist, not gonna spoil any thing though since the game is new, just saying, Can't wait for part 3.