What's new

Making a Hentai game

Xfrawg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am in a processes of making a hentai game, well love to make one. I was wondering if anyone know any forums out there that are tailored to this sorta stuff on helping to make hentai games like RPGMaker forums is to normal games?

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Making a Hentai game

I don't think there is such a thing around. I mean, you can look up forums on how to make games, but there's not going to be any specific forums about making H-games, at least that I know of.

The closest you can get is posting your game and what you're doing in the "Under Construction" section of forums not unlike this one, and you'll likely get help there; or posting in game making help forums but without telling details of your game nor it being a hentai game.

kurosaki_kunai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well what part of it are you making? Are you doing the art, coding, design, etc? Depending on what you're specifically interested and able to do will influence what resources you should look into.

tyciol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I was downloading visual novels for my tablet I noticed there was some software which allows you to make your own and I think it could also be used to make H-game visual novels.

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am in a processes of making a hentai game, well love to make one. I was wondering if anyone know any forums out there that are tailored to this sorta stuff on helping to make hentai games like RPGMaker forums is to normal games?
Does this forum count?