Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys. This another platform game:

<center>

Screenshots:

</center>

Go here to get the download link.

Enjoy ;)

Note: Credits for the download link go to the author of that post!

Note to mods: Please do change the tag, since the download link for the full version is already out here. Thank you for your time. Done ~aika

Last edited by a moderator:

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 銀河戦士ソフィ

Not bad, not bad at all. I enjoyed the demo and i do like platformer H games so this gets a thumbs up from me =3. Im trying to remember the H game this sounds like tho, i reconized all of the sex sound effects...going to bother me until i remember lol (+Rep from me)

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Not bad, not bad at all. I enjoyed the demo and i do like platformer H games so this gets a thumbs up from me =3. Im trying to remember the H game this sounds like tho, i reconized all of the sex sound effects...going to bother me until i remember lol (+Rep from me)
That would be Guild Meister ( )

And thanks for the rep ^^

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mmm some reason DL site wont fully load for me any more not sure what happen.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

mmm some reason DL site wont fully load for me any more not sure what happen.
Are you using IE9? If you are, well it's a retard bug the browser has... you either clear the cache of your browser, open a few tabs on the same page you want to view or reboot your pc...

If you're using any other browser then I have no clue.

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the only problem i have with this is how everytime you get hit from the 3rd time onwards you get knocked down and have to spam arrow keys to get up

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have firefox. it was working fine the other day. I got part of the main page to come up its all screwed up though. its only the Japanese site that is giving me a problem....

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, unrefined but already looks better than most of the attempts at action games I've seen in the past few months. The only thing that confounds me (as it did with Guild Meister) is that you take the same damage no matter how long you're raped, so what's the point in struggling? `-`

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, unrefined but already looks better than most of the attempts at action games I've seen in the past few months. The only thing that confounds me (as it did with Guild Meister) is that you take the same damage no matter how long you're raped, so what's the point in struggling? `-`
The only point I found in struggling was so I didn't have to wait 10 minutes to get away...

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can I get a direct link to the file plz I'm getting no wheres in figuring out why the sites wont load.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ttp://trial.dlsite.com/doujin/RJ104000/RJ103617_ana_trial.zip

There you go.

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just like that according to the Chrome Translation of DLsite one of the genres for this game is "Pies" :D

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just like that according to the Chrome Translation of DLsite one of the genres for this game is "Pies" :D
That's supposed to be 'creampies' iirc. google translate censoring? :DDDDdd

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

That would be Guild Meister ( )

And thanks for the rep ^^
I was gonna say fighting yuna, but I guess that works too.

This game ain't bad.. Similar sounds, but new sprites, and gameplay make
it a keeper in my collection.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh its a nice little platformer, though for some reason it feels like it dosen't want to be guess its the art style that makes me think of the sidescollers. but it should make a for a nice little keeper.
now if I could figure out why I can't load foreign sites....

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was gonna say fighting yuna, but I guess that works too.

This game ain't bad.. Similar sounds, but new sprites, and gameplay make
it a keeper in my collection.
Fighting Yuna was the game lol but i did try the other game before but it was so long ago that i didnt remember that one. X3

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe change the title of the thread? I'm never gonna remember which thread this is if it's just a bunch of foreign characters forever, and I'm gonna be interested in this game on release.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe change the title of the thread? I'm never gonna remember which thread this is if it's just a bunch of foreign characters forever, and I'm gonna be interested in this game on release.
You could just bookmark the dlsite link in the first thread, and then just rename it as Galaxy Warrior or something.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Very interesting game, For a change the character can move faster than the previous *fighting yuna games* and I like the whole star was concept lightsaber and stuff

I also agree upon changing the thread name to galaxy warrior
I'm just sayin