H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: 堕邪女神Evil Goddess

beautiful

YoukaiFan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This looks really nice. Maybe when I can afford it, I will buy the english version. Cause this looks reaaallllyyy nice.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, if I understand that correctly then there is a english beta version for those who pledge 50$?

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

So, if I understand that correctly then there is a english beta version for those who pledge 50$?
only the menu and most skills and it is 1.06 version.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright here is what I think from version 1.06 so far after playing several hours.

First: I love this game and you better take responsibility because my dick was sore after that.

So here are my suggestions:
1. Combat should become a bit faster. When you have 4 partymember and 8 enemies it could take up to a whole minute to finish one turn! Try adding several effects together like AoE damge dealt to all enemies in one animation instead of each enemy after one another.
2. Combat needs more pop in graphic like x-ray and impregnation.
3. Loot dropped after combat in the summary could have the same color name as it has in the inventory so that you know you picked up a purple.
4. Formation system like enemys have already.
5. Mainmenu needs graphic representation of character status. Like if one char is pregnant show the pregnant picture. And I'm always a huge fan of bukkaked characters and then you need to wash them to get rid of it. Even better when npcs mention that because character is filthy.

My Wishes:
1. Option to turn of gore? Not a fan of that. BDSM ok but gore is not my liking.
2. More in-combat fuck positions or even little animations.
3. Status screen that shows sexual stats. Like how much her womb and ass are filled. Maybe even in x-ray. Violated Heroine did that well.
4. Support it long after release with additional content. I would pay for that. Or new game with same loot and equipment system.

Keep up the good work and I'm happy that I donated the money. Was not disappointed. :)

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Alright here is what I think from version 1.06 so far after playing several hours.

First: I love this game and you better take responsibility because my dick was sore after that.

So here are my suggestions:
1. Combat should become a bit faster. When you have 4 partymember and 8 enemies it could take up to a whole minute to finish one turn! Try adding several effects together like AoE damge dealt to all enemies in one animation instead of each enemy after one another.
2. Combat needs more pop in graphic like x-ray and impregnation.
3. Loot dropped after combat in the summary could have the same color name as it has in the inventory so that you know you picked up a purple.
4. Formation system like enemys have already.
5. Mainmenu needs graphic representation of character status. Like if one char is pregnant show the pregnant picture. And I'm always a huge fan of bukkaked characters and then you need to wash them to get rid of it. Even better when npcs mention that because character is filthy.

My Wishes:
1. Option to turn of gore? Not a fan of that. BDSM ok but gore is not my liking.
2. More in-combat fuck positions or even little animations.
3. Status screen that shows sexual stats. Like how much her womb and ass are filled. Maybe even in x-ray. Violated Heroine did that well.
4. Support it long after release with additional content. I would pay for that. Or new game with same loot and equipment system.

Keep up the good work and I'm happy that I donated the money. Was not disappointed. :)

suggestion 1 is finished,but others maybe hard to work cause the tool of the gamemake=- - and the status pics i will have a try..

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

坑神newface;607079 said:
suggestion 1 is finished,but others maybe hard to work cause the tool of the gamemake=- - and the status pics i will have a try..
works for in battle stuff but ive no idea about the menu

bayes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please can same one share with me the 1.06 or 1.07
IT's impossible for me to make a Dontaion (Contary problem )
please

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

please can same one share with me the 1.06 or 1.07
IT's impossible for me to make a Dontaion (Contary problem )
please
Dude ...
Probably no one is going to risk his beta access for that. I certainly won't. Sorry :(

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

I find every time i must upload pic to a site and then copy the link to there,so

about 1.08 content ,just some words without pics:

we get the xxx CG of the powerful Succubus,although she looks be tied up and raped,but she like that way.

we get the xxx cg when you lose the battle of ogre

we get more cg of the vampire and vampire hunter sister

And the succubus's home is open now ,but you must be careful because there are many trap in the sea of flowers and some one who wear tentacle clothes is waiting for you

And new trial system ,every day or a hour you can go to the area and enter the 15 customs trial mode, you will face the first chapter BOSS and small monster every checkpoint components, each through a checkpoint has a reward, but you cannot use the items to restore health and mana or get other help.

And,the bandit king get big trouble now,because the dragoness will escape from the tentacle juice extractor and begin her revenge.

After the succubus's home ,i will make more content as 1.07 and then the 1.08 will release.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Stop teasing me with awesomeness, I can't handle the mental torture :(
But seriously this sounds nice :D

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

looks like it's coming along nicely
just a quick question. will the CGs be censored? if yes, can we expect an uncut patch?

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

All art untill now is uncensored and this isn't a japanese game, so i don't see any reason that it will be censored.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are there any news about this game? I can't find anything. Shouldn't there be a new version anytime soon?

cutgold

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there any news about this game? I can't find anything. Shouldn't there be a new version anytime soon?
New Character, see
Rumours say 1.08 should come out in Feb 2015.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just asked him directly and it is 1 or 2 months, so probably februari.

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

These are some great news. Can't wait

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Long time no see~

Cause upload pic is more easy so i will update some new charactor pic in my

pixiv site:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, good to see awesome stuff from you still coming.
Honestly I haven't had the time to play 1.07 yet, been too busy, so I'll probably just wait until 1.08 :D

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, I've not play this game yet, but I've read through the thread in "games" for this.

I understand that this is under construction, but does anyone have a chart or graph, or any information on the "completion" of each parts of this game?

e.g. rpg-maker, gameplay, graphics(CGs and characters), sound(?), etc.