What's new

ACT [Sutdio S] 奴隷闘士F BATTLE SLAVE FANTASIA

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, this is the third fighting game from Studio S. Like the two before it, it has excellent fight mechanics and well produced animations.

These people actually know what makes a good fighting game. This series could likely stand on its own without the H... but it doesn't hurt.

Things to note though, the finishers are kill finishers this time and they are pretty final. The fact that the fighters show up in one piece and ready to get raped immediately afterwards makes that a non issue imho though.

Each of the male characters have one sex move line each, both available after you have subdued a female character. You get a different set of animations based on whether you use the move in combat while the girl is up and fighting, injured and incapacitated (won the combat portion), or unconcious and twitching (used the first stage finisher).

For Alfred, it's based off of his tentacle whip move. You move between the various positions/motions based off of the tentacle lash stun.

For Berserker, it's based off of his mount. After you've mounted you can hit various buttons to vary timing etc.

The game has full moves lists and control instructions available if you hit the sixth button, the button labeled 'F' (not the 'f' key) in the button config. Hit a direction and the key to page through the instructions. If you need further help, I can toss something up later.

Ok, here's the file:

Oh, and yes, you do need Japanese unicode/regional settings for this.

Tell me if the first two need uploads. Try the game first and see what you think. I'll dig around for the others if there's enough interest, but it sounds like they might already be circulated amongst the forum goers.

Last edited by a moderator:

antoni1988

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Battle Slave Fantasia

I'm gonna prove it.

Thank you for the upload ;)

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

3 things

1 how do you leave a fight in progress

2 how do you execute the sex moves

3 and yes it is good

Last edited:
OP
B

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

3 things

1 how do you leave a fight in progress

2 how do you execute the sex moves

3 and yes it is good
Alright then:

1 Hit esc to pause the game and then hit the three attack buttons a, b and c

2 The sex moves are executed by the male characters and can only be used during the match end 'finisher' period. Instead of using the finisher move listed on screen, the move requires you hit with the down+back+C throw with either male character to start it.
After you land that, you escalate it based on character. For Al, enter the same imput again, and a third time to cum. For Berserker, you will have different results based on the buttons you press, a tree list of which will be available in the in game moves list. As I said earlier they will have different effects depending on which stage of the finisher sequences you are on (not yet executed or executed once).

3 Yeah, I liked it too. I really think these guys have a good handle of game concepts. Things like the counter dash and evasion/dizzy system are well implemented and fairly well thought out. I hope this'll answer your questions. Tell me if you need anything else.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

...some screenshot? XD

>.>

<.<

*run away*

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks for the info, and just play the game its worth it, then you can take your own pictures.

on a side note i was wondering if he has an official site or something.

antoni1988

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes it's good, I have to prove it a little more. I will try to pick some picture :p

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Its a cool game. But I have one small question though. Is there only 1 CG for each girl? It because I have tried defeating the same person with both male characters and I end up with the same ending and CG.

OP
B

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Odd, it should be a cg sequence. It should be one per, but not just one cg.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't like this game very much ;-; But the company makes lots of neat things!

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Odd, it should be a cg sequence. It should be one per, but not just one cg.
If by sequence, you mean the same CG but with different facial expressions, then yes. Because that's what I got. If not, then maybe I'm missing out on something.

demetris99

Reputation score

hello, when i run the game pops a black screen and then it closes.. maybe its the jap unicode.. could you upload a link to it? thx :)

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance for someone to reupload the game?