What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Plus the first post in the thread lists the code that you need to use to get AGTH to work with the game, not sure if it works with the new demo or not but It should.

And yeah, all of the old demo content apart from skills and one or two other things are translated.

On that note, I haven't managed to play much of the demo myself yet, would anyone be so kind as to point out spelling mistakes in my translations to me?

Just post what was said and in what scene and I'll make a list and fix it for the next translations.
Just found something that could be called an error in the introduction. Seem to me that it's not really the right term to use. Maybe start or begin instead of "opens" ?

I'm sure I've seen another place where there was a missing letter in a word, but still searching too found it back.

Attachments

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just found something that could be called an error in the introduction. Seem to me that it's not really the right term to use. Maybe start or begin instead of "opens" ?

I'm sure I've seen another place where there was a missing letter in a word, but still searching too found it back.
This is where our story unfolds, sounds good.

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm just sad that the new town doesn't have any translations at all...

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*sigh* Sorry, I'm well aware much of it is in English already. I was mostly curious about the state/condition descriptions and things that you can see via the Investigate ability, and the abnormal XP titles and character description. Nothing major. I honestly couldn't make sense of the instructions in the first post. I'm not sure how to run AGTH by command line after launching the game like it says to do, only through the shortcut thing, and that doesn't work.

I'll just wait until it's all done I suppose, not really a pressing matter.

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick post to say I would definitely contrib on a patreon from ill.
And great Job from monkeyman, I didn't see any massive typos yet but it was either very late or very early when I finally got around to looking at it.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*sigh* Sorry, I'm well aware much of it is in English already. I was mostly curious about the state/condition descriptions and things that you can see via the Investigate ability, and the abnormal XP titles and character description. Nothing major. I honestly couldn't make sense of the instructions in the first post. I'm not sure how to run AGTH by command line after launching the game like it says to do, only through the shortcut thing, and that doesn't work.

I'll just wait until it's all done I suppose, not really a pressing matter.
I'm not good with AGTH by itself myself. I use Chiitrans as an interface. See posts starting here. Use "/PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /x3 /kf /ks" for the switches.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Stupid question- but anyway, when or witch year this game will finally come out?:p
Another stupid question- will this be like unholy s. Which u let us try all the way to 90% of the game and sell to us?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I highly doubt it. Unholy Sanctuary got a lot of flak about that, if I recall correctly. Reminded me of the Wardens' Keep debacle...
I don't think ILL would do that, though.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you go to the dlsite (the link on the very first post) youl see in that one picture... wich is already pretty old... theres going to be plenty of content...Also if wondering about Miene's animation being the same for all sprite sex... i dont know if her animation / pose will change... but i did heard ILL speak about adding things like tentacle cocks too and theres probably more like that coming... though i dont realy see him adding a troll's cock as that would probably be bigger then Miene is herself lol... maybe a green cock or so though

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember someone, a while back, posted that they could not get their bondage equipment off after leaving the Haven. What was the solution to this? I can't unequip them manually.

Also, how many times does meine need to get H'ed and under what conditions, will her shackles be removed in Haven?

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember someone, a while back, posted that they could not get their bondage equipment off after leaving the Haven. What was the solution to this? I can't unequip them manually.

Also, how many times does meine need to get H'ed and under what conditions, will her shackles be removed in Haven?
You can find some mods for the game, one of them is the ability to freely equip items. The bondage stuff has a special Masochism tag to it, and one of the mods flags you with it so you can put them off and on.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can find some mods for the game, one of them is the ability to freely equip items. The bondage stuff has a special Masochism tag to it, and one of the mods flags you with it so you can put them off and on.
Can you link me to this mod?

Edit: Seems that 3.03 has fixed this bug, but can someone point me to this mod that Alpha is talking about? Or is it just a farce?

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

There was a link someone posted to some "mods" but it seems the url has disappeared (post was either edited/removed).

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Iam curious about those mods too now... if someone could send a link in PM or so that would be great!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like ILL posted a newer patch with some fixes for problems I've not yet encountered (which is great!).

It's up to v3.03_fixed, with a patch that I'm not too sure whether it does anything or not; I tested with and without it and I noticed no difference. If someone knows that the patch does, please let me know.

Also, I am still getting the "Stack too deep" once in a while, but it's not frequent enough to be a bother.

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You just need to lurk /vg/ and you should be able to find them. The creator has to update them every time a new version is out the latest I have is for 3.01b.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You just need to lurk /vg/ and you should be able to find them. The creator has to update them every time a new version is out the latest I have is for 3.01b.
This game is on /vg/ now?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

'Has to' ... You're saying it as if it takes much effort.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like ILL posted a newer patch with some fixes for problems I've not yet encountered (which is great!).

It's up to v3.03_fixed, with a patch that I'm not too sure whether it does anything or not; I tested with and without it and I noticed no difference. If someone knows that the patch does, please let me know.

Also, I am still getting the "Stack too deep" once in a while, but it's not frequent enough to be a bother.
/Patch/
::::Only use this patch, If you have a issue with equipping none-armor type item on armors slot:::

I dont think you needed the patch cause ILL says "only use if"

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone having problems DLing the latest version (v3.03_fixed) from mega?
I guess I'll try again in a few hours.