What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

Thanks for your quick work. Now...about them passwords..

Revolutious

Reputation score

in Game password:
Gallery : g-open
no dmg : muteki
bombs : fire

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By getting 10000 points in Hell mode, it gave me the password Goodjob, which unlocks everything apparently.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason, using the w,a,s,d keys and hittin ctrl crashed the game for me, I was using the arrow keys at first. I was on the boss level and there doesn't appear to be a stage select. Anyways, that sucks.

Well short review:

A lot better than their old games in animation/gameplay which was nice. Choosing to fight enemies or dodge them is somewhat balanced, I did feel like the enemies took too many fireballs to die though, it's much easier to just dodge past most enemies. The ability for some enemies to block attacks makes the gameplay more interesting, some even charge you and many have multiple attacks. The boss fight was actually kind of fun/interesting. The normal gameplay was pretty short though at only 5 levels and Hellmode seems a little over the top, not sure it really adds any replayability to the game.

There are tons and tons of animations, it's almost like an animation viewer. At least there is actually SOME gameplay this time around (a problem I had with previous games like this is that they usually just feel completely like animation viewers because the gameplay is so bad). I completed it in like 20 minutes, not counting the time I had to replay it up to the boss because it crashed on me, and really have no desire to replay it. Overall it's pretty good, I don't think the price tag is great, but I'm more in it for gameplay than just for a bunch of animations. I guess it's up to you if you think all the animations are worth it, since that's mostly what you're paying for anyways. It's doubtful you'll ever see a quarter of the total animations in the game just trying to play through it completely, which means most the game is the gallery mode.

I still feel like if they spent all that time on animations and actually put it in a good/more creative type of game, it'd be extraordinary, but they really seem to like these jungle girl clones so it's just kind of above average in my opinion. Maybe people who haven't already played a dozen games exactly like this don't mind it. Still it is a step up from their previous work, so any progress is good. I'd still rather an rpg or a game I can at least play for a couple hours for that price tag.

Last edited:

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Welp, the file seems to finish but hangs at 100% and never gets put on my computer. No idea why. It's rather annoying. Can anyone put it on another site. I have issues with mega half the time

Edit:nevermind just had to wait a bit after it 'finished'

Last edited:

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really too fast this game, I have already finished :mad: . H but the scenes are excellent, but the zoom does not work properly, it is not centered on the character.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really too fast this game, I have already finished :mad: . H but the scenes are excellent, but the zoom does not work properly, it is not centered on the character.
Under her pleasure meter, there's a flag button. Click that and then click somewhere around her body, that focuses the camera there so when you use the slide to zoom in, it'll focus on her. It is kind of a silly system though. I don't know why you'd want to zoom in anywhere but on her and then you have to zoom back out to move the focus icon.

Sykosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yessssssssssssssssss

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok thank you for the explanation, I had not understood before :D. It works well :cool: .

gondaria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh god, ITS FINALLY HERE,WAHHH
(my stick is up before i even pressed the dl button, thnx tildriyn 1+)

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We got the game within the hour, so uncensored by tommorow?

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Koooonsoft probably should have prevented cheating by disabling most of the right click features, you could easily beat the game and unlock gallery mode by right click > forward a few times.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi.

Greetings to you as well, and thank you - good sir:)

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you hold down Z and press UP, release it for a little while and press DOWN you can cast 3 firebolts almost instantly. Pretty good against medium/large enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.