What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] Arle the Sorceress -I'm Smarter Than This! Why Is This Happening!?- / 魔導士アルル~天才のアタシが、なんでこんな目に!?~ (RE146914 / RJ146914)

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 魔導士アルル~天才のアタシが、なんでこんな目に!?~

No text skip and holy shit that rng monster jump -_-

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I keep getting an error when the girl gets raped in the inn by the green hair dude.

It goes something like this:
NoMethodError blahblahblah
undefined method '{}' for nil:NilClass
**backtrace :
(blahblah ADV blahblah) : 468:in 'heorine_bs_file'

the blahs are just japanese stuff

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you send me your save file?

Heres v3. Had to change costumes back to japanese names or it broke scripts. But added name into the description
Also set font back to 20 size since it wasnt affecting anything to bad.

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting an error when the girl gets raped in the inn by the green hair dude.

It goes something like this:
NoMethodError blahblahblah
undefined method '{}' for nil:NilClass
**backtrace :
(blahblah ADV blahblah) : 468:in 'heorine_bs_file'

the blahs are just japanese stuff
I to am getting the same but mine just shut down I hope it just a bug which will be fix soon

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

download v3 in previous post. i fixed it.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to get the bikini ? And how do I get the princess scenes? I finished the game but I´m still missing a lot.

LonelyVanity11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to get the bikini ? And how do I get the princess scenes? I finished the game but I´m still missing a lot.
1.For the bikini, u have to have the princess in your party and talk to the instructor in the classroom. she give u an assignment to go to the beach to investigate some creature which turn out to be a giant squid looking thing there is a scene to be got from this encounter
2. Which princess scenes? The bad end from the prince which I got from just resting at the inn and selecting the first choice it gave me on the screen with reaper did that multiple times. The pub scene in the empire u have to have the princess in your party and talk to the barkeep select bottom choice then later choose the other bottom choice it leads to a scene. And then there is the prostitution ones you will see some guy chasing a girl in the empire area with pub and the brothel? You just intercept them and I believe it is the first choice which leads to those scenes. Other then that, that's all I found except for the bad end at the end but I'm still missing scenes so not totally sure

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

walkthrough
talk to item stop master, 2nd choice and 1st choice, then go room in shop can sell underwear, then each day talk to him can sell underwear again (need sell few times for flag in hscene room > talk to aged in north room, then 2F SE get item to aged > 2F, talk to aged in NW > next day go classroom talk to teacher then port to tower > click switch up to 2F help classmate, in fight if wait few round has hscene, in hscene 2nd choice > go up VS boss then open box > in forest help princess > near forest entrance vs dragaon

back to classroom report > back to room sleep then go classroom again > 2F headmaster room > NW float door room float door.jpg talk to student has hscene and get skill > north magic circle to teleport room talk to teacher then port to maze forest > get advice from dark elf then kill dark enemy in forest for open road > click 2 sword, near campfire 2nd choice has hscene, if click campfire again has another hscene > kill all enemy in big magic cricle area then click stone inside (slime wait few round has hscene, in hscene 2nd choice ) > deep vs boss help dark elf

2F headmaster room > NW room float door.jpg get hscene and skill again > back to room sleep > teleport room talk to teacher, port to castle, then talk to princess > NW room sleep > teleport room talk to princess then port to Empire > in Empire castle go 1F NE room

Hscene and event (only 1 event in school and other in Empire [帝国])
  • sleep in Empire castle 4 times can go bad ending, after ending 1st choice can continuous
  • inn click notice then go NE house house.jpg > move out has message then back to house talk to maid in SW kitchen > back to house 2F talk to master > item shop buy item : [異常防止] (1.5k) > back to house 1F fireplace or 2F NE room get key > NW room, before open box use item [異常防止], then open box vs enemy (GoR)
  • inn east side has fight, then sleep in inn has hscene
  • east area pub, if dress magic clothes to pub has event, this event can try any times, if lose has hscene
  • with princess back to school classroom talk to teacher, then port to beach get bikini and hscene
  • with princess to east area pub, dress maid clothes talk to master can work in pub (2nd choice), in event 2nd choice has hscene
  • with princess, go east area man catching girl has event, if 1st choice can work in brothel, each heroine need prostitution few times for flag in hscene room

back to castle talk to princess, 3rd choice > item shop wait doctor in corner > potect doctor from monster then go castle VS prince > jail see prince corpse > back to room potect princess but she caught my enemy > 2F talk to king, then go north room open silver box > use 3F teleport room port back to magic school [魔法学園] > 2F NW room float door.jpg get hscene and skill > teloport room talk to teacher, then port to enemy castle > in enemy castle, if vs worm enemy hscene3.jpg wait few round has hscene, in hscene 2nd choice > deep find princess but enemy use her as hostage, then heroine caught to jail > catch by enemy 4th times (4th hscene 1st choice) then catch by orc 1 more time (1st or 3rd choice) > back to castle, NE to king room VS boss

port to Empire [帝国], east area NE camp has hscene > back to holy kingdom [聖法国], talk to angel will port to evil king seal ruins > deep vs evil king (must lose) > back to school vs ogre > deep VS ogre leader > 2F NW talk to student > go underground VS dragon, then 2nd choice for hscene and skill > to 2F teleport room to evil king castle > move out go enemy castle [魔窟], magic circle near entrance has boss > maze forest [迷い森], big maze circle has boss maze forest deep.jpg > tower [試練の塔], boss room new stair has boss tower deep.jpg > back to school 2F talk to student in NW for hscene and skill > port to evil king castle [魔王城] > if fight to minotaur enemy hscene4.jpg , wait few round has hscene, in hscene 2nd choice > VS evil king (GoR, not lose in event)

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maybe someone can help me here: What do the choices in the h scene you get from certain monsters do?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe someone can help me here: What do the choices in the h scene you get from certain monsters do?
1st choice nothing, 2nd for record in hscene room

a235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have one problem, why my game have no voice?

a235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

voice only in H scenes
Yes I know. I dont know why my game H scenes have no voice.
All the setting set to max but still no voice.

Extesterone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I'm stuck after the H-scene with the student on the second floor...Standing on the white circle on the second floor just gives me a message and my character automatically moves by 1 square away from the circle... Did I miss something?

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It could be that the voice is set too soft. I had to turn the BGM down to hear it better. The sound levels arent really the best on standard settings.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dumb question but how do you hide the text box during hscenes? it's pretty annoying to have the cg blocked by the texts

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Verify that you have proper japanese characters inside \Audio\SE\ and not gibberish ;)

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

dumb question but how do you hide the text box during hscenes? it's pretty annoying to have the cg blocked by the texts
there is a guy that do that in the empire in front of the prostitution center

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

According to CG on exhentai the mc can get pregnant. Even in the part where you're imprisoned by the orcs the mc has pregnant CG, but when I did that part, after a few scenes there would be a scene with the princess and after that the heroine escapes.

Anyone know anything? How to get preg CG etc?

EDIT: Ok, tested a bit. If you let an enemy to rape you during combat, you should get pregnant at like try #4. Although it might not stay, could just be that there's 4 steps of CG for incombat rape.

Last edited:

a235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Verify that you have proper japanese characters inside \Audio\SE\ and not gibberish ;)
I check the path and all files in audio folder , I dont see any Non-English characters.

Just try to play the game on other pc at home. The game work perfectly, they have voice, and this is the first time I know that its also have BGM in the title screen.
So I think its my own pc problem:(