What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ハウスゲーム / housegame] ビッチ退魔師リオ4 / Bitch Exorcist Rio 4 (RE166775, RJ166775)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh... Oh my...

Bitch Exorcist Rio 4. This time she is trapped in some prison. It's mostly a stealth game where you have to sneak up on enemies to kill them and finding the right stuff to proceed with a few different costumes too. If you get caught, you get raped.

Controls:
Z to Confirm/Kill
X for Menu

DLSite info:
The further cases of a nympho who banishes ghouls.
No need to have read the series; start anywhere!

Rio was done exorcizing for the day and headed home.
It was the usual route at the usual time, so whoever abducted her
must have been stalking her... She needs to escape!

* No battles or annoying level systems
* 14 base CGs + variations
* Erotic pose art variations
* Playtime: 1 hour +

Last edited by a moderator:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166775] ビッチ退魔師リオ4

Surprisingly, the outfit has never failed to get worse with every sequel.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh... Oh my...
WTF?! O.O
And it's coming out this month already :O
Haaa yissss... My body is ready...

Also... yeah that outfit is just lulz.
Why not just get her naked? It's not like you can leave much to imagination with such outfit...

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think the outfit is a part of the joke. It's is not exactly a very serious series of games :D

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmmm, looks good. can't wait to try it out.
also I just realized I don't have the 3rd game. I have the side scrolling action game but not the one that came after that and it seems all the links for it are down. if someone could do me a real solid and toss a link on over my way it'd be greatly appreciated.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Might be released on Nov 24th according to the blog, but don't hold your breath lol

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Her outfit fits her perfectly. Being naked is boring and wearing something slutty in the game where you get your brains fucked on every step seems legit to me.
What is more important... Developer of this game is getting better and better with every thing he makes.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Her outfit fits her perfectly. Being naked is boring and wearing something slutty in the game where you get your brains fucked on every step seems legit to me.
What is more important... Developer of this game is getting better and better with every thing he makes.
totally :cool:

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Might be released on Nov 24th according to the blog, but don't hold your breath lol

To our surprise, it is out today! Gotta love it when DLSite updates earlier than the usual 9 PM EST.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My body is not ready yet, but thanks for telling us.

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its too soon for links i guess if i found one ill try to upload it to mega
i also hope that theres a pot scene with this one too the previous ones were nice

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is this game worth touching if I haven't played the previous 3? Are they even any good?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All scenes unlocked, should be able to just load up a game or start a new one and you'll have all scenes in the cg room next to the starting area.

Is this game worth touching if I haven't played the previous 3? Are they even any good?

The games are more or less exploring and interacting with things/people so even though it's an rpg maker game, it's not an rpg. Most of the time you get items to progress, sometimes you get scenes, other times you get scenes with a game over. You can play this one without worrying about previous games if you like.

The games are short, so if you tried, you could probably find links for 1-3 and finish all 4 games within 6-8 hours to unlock everything. Most are similar to this one, and one was an action game.

Attachments

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

All scenes unlocked, should be able to just load up a game or start a new one and you'll have all scenes in the cg room next to the starting area.

The games are more or less exploring and interacting with things/people so even though it's an rpg maker game, it's not an rpg. Most of the time you get items to progress, sometimes you get scenes, other times you get scenes with a game over. You can play this one without worrying about previous games if you like.

The games are short, so if you tried, you could probably find links for 1-3 and finish all 4 games within 6-8 hours to unlock everything. Most are similar to this one, and one was an action game.
Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out for'em

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Surprisingly, the outfit has never failed to get worse with every sequel.
I agree that it keeps getting worse, but I don't know if we have the same reasoning. For me it was that the original was slutty enough to be erotic, but also had a sort of ridiculous but almost realistic slut-chic to it. It was aesthetically pleasing while simultaneously meeting the lowest standard of decorum when dealing with another human being. Every sequel her clothing gets the symbolic equivalent of Tetsuya Nomura adding belts to character designs, and not just due to skimpiness, the clothes just stray farther and farther from what someone would possibly conceive to wear.