What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Turedure] つれづれ Academy Quest アカデミークエスト RE164319 RJ164319

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New game that just released. Teach girls and send them on quests and jobs, some of them potentially ecchi. Has NTR, no harem tag. Looks good.

A quick hot sex school fantasy game with 4 heroines
28 base CGs (steamy romance, with bonus cuckoldry and yuri)
Each heroine has her own end
Choose "private lesson" for instant ecchi

* Story =======================

Darkness has swallowed the world.

To save the world from evil, the kings of each land agree
they must "revive the legendary heroes".
This momentous task is entrusted to a special man.

The reason this man is special is his unique ability to empower
women by having sex with them. By his "sword" young girls can be
built into heroes, but time is of the essence. He has 2 weeks.
Power the ladies up! Get laid a lot!

* System =======================

Give "lessons" every day to girls for to raise their XP.

- General lessons randomly assign XP to girls
- Private lessons assign a consistent midrange XP to that girl
- Only girls can enter a dungeon; prepare her wisely

Meanwhile, your mornings and after school time are free.
You can go to a restaurant, shop, hang out in the group area.
Good use of free time can make the girls stronger, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ164319 [アカデミークエスト]/[Academy Quest]

so raise girls, send them out to quest and there is a chance you can be NTR'd when they go out? i assume it's GOR NTR and not "click on guy and have sex with him" ntr?

OP
G

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so raise girls, send them out to quest and there is a chance you can be NTR'd when they go out? i assume it's GOR NTR and not "click on guy and have sex with him" ntr?
Edit: Read it a bit better. You are a teacher whose special ability is to us sex to power up the girls, and have been hired to power up the 4 girls over 2 weeks. You have class lessons, individual lessons and dungeon delving. Then you have free reign before and after classes, where you can also power up the girls by having them employed at various jobs, Restaurant, Creperie, Security and Weapon/Item Shop(I think, doesn't translate well). Possible ecchi events are associated with these jobs.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Read it a bit better. You are a teacher whose special ability is to us sex to power up the girls, and have been hired to power up the 4 girls over 2 weeks. You have class lessons, individual lessons and dungeon delving. Then you have free reign before and after classes, where you can also power up the girls by having them employed at various jobs, Restaurant, Creperie, Security and Weapon/Item Shop(I think, doesn't translate well). Possible ecchi events are associated with these jobs.
So a semi-management RPG.

Are we sure the Harem tag are non-existent?
I mean, when there are multiple heroines with one alpha Male, no harem means the male doesn't actually care if the girl are stolen from him or not, so how could there be NTR?

Unless you mean it's the MC stealing other's girl? DLsite's NTR tag usually used for both Netorare and Netori, right?

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

So a semi-management RPG.

Are we sure the Harem tag are non-existent?
I mean, when there are multiple heroines with one alpha Male, no harem means the male doesn't actually care if the girl are stolen from him or not, so how could there be NTR?

Unless you mean it's the MC stealing other's girl? DLsite's NTR tag usually used for both Netorare and Netori, right?
Dlsite tags are not all inclusive. A game can only have so many tags, so devs have to pick the ones that he/she thinks will attract more customers. Just because there's no harem tag doesn't imply complete lack of harem elements.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dlsite tags are not all inclusive. A game can only have so many tags, so devs have to pick the ones that he/she thinks will attract more customers. Just because there's no harem tag doesn't imply complete lack of harem elements.
Ah, so this developer focus this game's target audience to those who loves witnessing a harem destroyed by "girl thieves" huh?

OP
G

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, so this developer focus this game's target audience to those who loves witnessing a harem destroyed by "girl thieves" huh?
No, the tags are only Moe, Girl, Uniform, School, Love-Love and Creampie, respectively as listed. The NTR came from description of CG variations.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, the tags are only Moe, Girl, Uniform, School, Love-Love and Creampie, respectively as listed. The NTR came from description of CG variations.
May i know what did you mean with "description of CG variations"?

OP
G

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

May i know what did you mean with "description of CG variations"?
As in the line in the description here "□基本CG枚数28枚(イチャラブ中心、おまけ程度にNTRと百合エッチも)"

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not as good as I hoped, but not bad... Oddly, the characters vary in how long it takes before they are corrupted; one of them you only have sex once and she loves it. :confused:

The NTR seems to be when you let/hire someone to fuck the girls; it lets you get money without sacrificing a day to do jobs.

Insanely43

Reputation score

Download link anyone? I can't seem to find the right one.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they look like college girls to me
The problem of japanese anime style.. they can even make a 50 years old man as bishounen. :p

There's no loli tag in DLsite.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you say so... They do look like they could be 18 or so. Should be good to go then:

Just to note, this is a link for the game I sent to someone earlier, so it should work. I've also had troubles with Megasync lately, not sure what's going on there, but I won't be able to check or update the link until later today at the earliest. Anyway, tell me if there's any problems. Cheers!

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you say so... They do look like they could be 18 or so. Should be good to go then:

Just to note, this is a link for the game I sent to someone earlier, so it should work. I've also had troubles with Megasync lately, not sure what's going on there, but I won't be able to check or update the link until later today at the earliest. Anyway, tell me if there's any problems. Cheers!
Looks like it's working for me, thanks so much for the upload!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yep, thx for the upload

Insanely43

Reputation score

Thanks man! :)