What's new

(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nutaku 1st all age game is out:

Some tips i picked up on chat for the beginers:
-Don't use crystals to recruit, you will get 1 free recruitment each day and you are getting recruits by doing missions.
-Use those crystals to buy stuff like aprons and unlock slots in resources facilities (you will get access to those after doing few quests), as adding chars with high INT will regenerate more bread (even more with added aprons on those chars) which is basically this game stamina.
-Transfer which is using 1 girl to lvl up another is waste of money, only use it when you have 2 of same units. Using it then will give this unit some additional bonuses ("awakening")
-Once a day (not sure if same hour or randomly) there is 60 minut event which will give you TONS of experience, if you can do it (just mind the dificulty levels)
-Character stories for anything more than 1 star char are really hard on lower levels; 1 star are doable for ~20 lvl party with healer and CEO skills.

Last edited:
OP
B

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

"Everything Else" Subforum gave us nothing but hate so i deleted it from there and posted it here, hopefully mods won't mind non H game here.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So question.. does anyone know what stats are useful for production? I only see INT mentioned.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reposting what I said in the cesspool that was the everything else thread, don't waste bread on character stories until you get a party at least level 40, everything will one shot you and it cost roughly 600 bread (at least for 3 star characters).

So question.. does anyone know what stats are useful for production? I only see INT mentioned.
From what I noticed in my week playtime on the JP server, only int matters. If another stat does do anything it's news to me.

OP
B

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From chat talk: INT as main stat= more bread, INT not highest stat= more resources

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

another question.. things like coins.. vendor trash?

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes coins, money bags and stuff are all to be sold for money. They have no other use.

OP
B

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes coins, money bags and stuff are all to be sold for money. They have no other use.
Ok if you'r sure then selling em. I'm 13k gold richer... time to Class up one or 2 chars.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah there are some events on JP Kanpani that reward gold bags en masse, it's the main way to make the large amounts of gold you need later, farming gold pouches.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

bah.. stupid Kanpani making me lose track of time and neglecting my other games.. at least I'm out of food now so I can take a break

I'm liking this a lot so far.. animations are smooth, art is decent.. reminds me a little of Suikoden

Started leveling my B team.. full of 1 and 2 stars that all have stories.

50 crystals to start a 3rd party, no? Woof.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, the thread I was looking for! I've wasted 10 crystals to recruit, but after I unlocked the facilities, I thought that it would make sense to level them up first, and do recruits after, when I have a higher chance to get something I actually need. I didn't know about aprons and stuff, but at lest I kept most of my crystals.

I also wasted a crapton of bread by trying some of the character stories. The 2 star ones were almost manageable. Then a three star one kicked my ass hard. It was a bit wtf to see the first enemy spamming ~2000 dmg hits.:rolleyes:

Overall, I have to say that i like this one. Of course it's just the first day, so things can change, but for now, this seems to be a keeper.

Last edited:
OP
B

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have 5 diffrent clerics now... wtf oO?
Also is there a point in so many chars of same class other than cosmetic one? They barelly differ statwise so what's the point :p?

[edit] holy shit! i must get all weapon recipies and use this hammer item before making them (the one that gives crafting bonus for 15 minutes); got crosbow recipie, made it, managed to get it +2 crossbow and holy shit: 2x bigger attack and it now attacks 3 times in a row instead of 1... so basically 6x bigger dmg.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel we should start a "wasted 10 crystals on a recruit before we knew better" club at this point.

Also is there a point in so many chars of same class other than cosmetic one? They barelly differ statwise so what's the point :p?
waifu preference.. stories
there's only what, 8 classes and 130 characters, so you're bound to get multiples. Me, I have 2 clerics (just got the 2nd) but am drowning in fighters. Maybe the game is telling you to go to church.

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would have yelled at people to not do that but the whole thread situation didn't help.

the 10 crystal gacha thing is probably the worst use of crystals possible, feels bad.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All age, no scenes ?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Were you trying to grind the first mission? I was (for the sword blueprint) and I only got clerics out of it, so I have a bunch of them as well.

All age, no scenes ?
Yup.

Last edited:
OP
B

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wonder how many chars we currently have. At some points many will become lvling trash since there is only finite amount of slots avaliable and free crystals will have to be spent on more important things :p

All age, no scenes ?
There is sort of Ecchi aspect, when your char gets KO'd her clothes get torn. Just fanservice though, no actuall nudity.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 and 2 star Mages and Clerics are the best bread generators, give them aprons and get them to their pitiful level cap, that will suffice your bread needs for quite some time. At least until you find enough duplicate 3+ stars to fill the warehouse.

OP
B

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 and 2 star Mages and Clerics are the best bread generators, give them aprons and get them to their pitiful level cap, that will suffice your bread needs for quite some time. At least until you find enough duplicate 3+ stars to fill the warehouse.
Good point.
btw is there daily login reward?