What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaikeyHD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

Thanks again for the hex codes Freunde!

Anyways, WitchRecoler 0.2a!

• Added an automatic hex Shadow/Highlight generator (so you don't need to manually change them, they will change automatically if you do not select them, but of course you can change them if you want).
  • Changed the user interface, made it a little bit more organized by using a table like grid.
  • Added some more colors (Shadows/Highlights) that change automatically when you patch the game. These do not have a color picker as they appear only once or twice in the game so it will be wasted space. Instead, they will be generated and changed based on what you picked (Skin color, Cloth color, etc.).

If the game is "Not responding", just wait. There is nothing that I can do since it is trying to search and replace byte by byte hex strings in a few dozen files.

Some features that I may be adding in the future:
  • Presets (with image previews)
  • Auto generated Shadows/Highlights intensity slider
  • Cloth patterns/textures (ETA: ~2034)

Anyways, next version will probably have all the colors (yes, yes, including the ability to change the panties color).

Anyway you can make a version of this for windows 32 as my systems 32 bit :(

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyway you can make a version of this for windows 32 as my systems 32 bit :(
But it is for windows 32. you arent talking about OS? (xp, seven, 8, 10?)

MaikeyHD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But it is for windows 32. you arent talking about OS? (xp, seven, 8, 10?)
Tried to run it on windows xp 32 bit and didn't work :(

here's a screenshot
gyazo.com/0f5b1ef88283c68f798e81d92b369f5c

Last edited:

Sweedle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey. Since this game seems to have started gaining some mild modding interest, I've considered taking up my endeavor to mod it again (I think I ended up losing my older versions, but I'd rather start fresh with the new content anyway).

Is there any decent way to decompile the SWF? I think I tried using SoThink's decompiler before. While it did work, a lot of random shapes (hands, legs, etc) had black replacing prominent colors. This could be remedied by exporting those components individually and replacing them manually in Flash.

However, animations were screwy at times. Heads twitching, mouths flying off, tentacles not drawn right, etc. I found the task of repairing the animations to be beyond what I was prepared for.

I've talked about this stuff on here in the past but I did have a lot of fun with trying to make the game a bit different / more challenging. Wouldn't mind giving that new life again. Any ideas?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...] (Hurr, durr, merp, derp) [...]
I used MundaneGirls FlashBulb to change the hex colors and Flash Decompiler Trillix for WGs eyes. But I for myself kept my hands off of animations and shapes.

Gizmo1206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with Whitee's color mod is there a way to get rid of the cheek blush?also can you make it so the hat,skirt,and cape arent transparent? like this sreenshot

Attachments

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

with Whitee's color mod is there a way to get rid of the cheek blush?also can you make it so the hat,skirt,and cape arent transparent? like this sreenshot
Until Whitee updates the recolorer for blush and trim, the only other way to change them is changing them manually in flashbulb or something (or whatever wizardry Freunde employs in his works).
The alternative for trim is replacing the contents of Patch 0 folder with that of the original 2.30 version, though you'll be stuck with those particular trim colors.
In retrospect, I'm regretting deleting my old 2.30 version, as using any other version with the modifier doesn't seem to work.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"[...] FF6666 cheeks_main AND vagina labia
FF2828 cheeks_main shadow
[...]" - Quote from my list of "Witch Girl's Hex-Colors".

That's all I can do for you, because Whitee's software is Whitee's software. But I read that there is a transparency scale-bar, isn't it?

Last edited:

Gizmo1206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"[...] FF6666 cheeks_main AND vagina labia
FF2828 cheeks_main shadow
[...]" - Quote from my list of "Witch Girl's Hex-Colors".

That's all I can do for you, because Whitee's software is Whitee's software. But I read that there is a transparency scale-bar, isn't it?
there is but its for the entire outfit,not that trim stuff

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got bored and made a few more character palette swaps. Was a royal pain in the ass getting some of the colors somewhere remotely similar, even then I still kinda fudged a few. That hex-color-input crash bug needs to die.

Shantae

Risky Boots

Whitee if you're still lurking the thread, do you plan on updating the color changer in the future? Perhaps getting the trim, shoes, and panties parts ironed out?

If possible some individual clothing customization would be cool as well. As convenient as it is to have them grouped together, having them all come out the same color can be a bit limiting.

Last edited:

Whitee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sure, but I am currently busy with exams. Even so, I started rewriting the program in C and Windows API and added a couple of improvements. It should be a bit faster, less prone to crashes and with a couple of new features. It should also run on Windows XP (or hell, even ME) Again, sorry for the delay but I do not know exactly when it will be ready. :mad: But yes, I am also thinking of a method to color individual pieces of clothing (like different colors for left/light stockings or eyes, or anything else, really) but that will require a hell of a lot of work from me and also it will probably not transfer from a version to another. That said, I will probably implement it (the individual coloring bits) once a new version is out.

Last edited:

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks nice XD

Got bored and made a few more character palette swaps. Was a royal pain in the ass getting some of the colors somewhere remotely similar, even then I still kinda fudged a few. That hex-color-input crash bug needs to die.

Shantae

Risky Boots

Whitee if you're still lurking the thread, do you plan on updating the color changer in the future? Perhaps getting the trim, shoes, and panties parts ironed out?

If possible some individual clothing customization would be cool as well. As convenient as it is to have them grouped together, having them all come out the same color can be a bit limiting.

sirdarth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Witch Girl updated to ver2.34
[Ver2.34] -bonus I was wearing eye of highlighting on-off function on the mode. • If an enlarged state the game is over in the expansion has been fixed a bug that is not reset. - In debug mode, Fixed not made ​​trouble work If you re-summon the same boss in defeat anime true boss.

Goeniko vs Kuromaru also updated to ver1.11
[Ver1.11] -even if you press the volume button to fix a bug that voice does not disappear. · Penis when it was cum milking only in a state that has not come out, fix the bug to migrate to wait motion in a state where liberty Nichinko came out.

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello all,

The new update for Witch Girl, ver. 2.34, is just bug fixes again, but I said, "what the hell," and uncensored it anyway.

The password is "AbandonAllHope,YeWhoEnterHere" exactly as is, but without the quotes (case and punctuation sensitive).

I also uncensored the minigame, because why not.

No password and unzipped, because it's public access.

Happy Holidays,

-JN

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Goddamn, how many updates did this game get?

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait whats this Goeniko vs Kuromaru thing? Thats mugen normally. A bonus mode or something?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait whats this Goeniko vs Kuromaru thing? Thats mugen normally. A bonus mode or something?
It's a free mini flash game, separate from Witch Girl. He makes them from time to time, like the Samus one from a while back and a few others more recently.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooo i need help here with this crap....

I open the folder, double-click Witch Girl.swf.

And as soon as it opens alot of fucking Text comes up.

Example.
*CWS>Ê[x??ºeTß?î]@ãîNwwoÜÝ!ÜI?q
î?`Á?<O? !?àïºÉÿì?Ï~ïÙGÞ{oéQ=æ??gÎzÖ?Uct ?j øÅ @B ( '?? ???ýc }Eeh?Ûw?ßWÒ N?????<?<Þ??üâââ?|?Ü?#?}?Ü}m?Ý}d?ePtð?óvöôuöp?þ???õðó?f`ø[Ú@7Ï?u?á????uà?ópã
?ñäåçáãý?çw??????????????? ?07? 7??!?????? '???ï?ýÛr{çÇAÿ?Åÿ ?âýßJø??õ_?åæÆû?h_}?Çÿu??a??????????ÃïpÆ?µEKKBÍÝÇ?ÆÝÎAMQæ?<ÎÎöòJ?â"Jb?|òrüJÂüüò??|?bJ?B|Br
?Âúÿ]ú?l?v~nî?Ëfÿÿ#Û?-ý{6ogGgw?'ÿ"???????????Ø_Yùå~CEåEøEÿ?õ_?ø?Vog{eo??î?????Ã?NI3ü?UÚôW%?ÿE?ÿ?ÂþÃÒ?g?ÿ?)è?,ý{6?ÿ?6ý?)?ÿ?1ÿÞ?ÿcKÛÛýÃ??~ÞOþÚûöv?OþÐ|~??ÿ??jo'ñØÃÛÍÆWÆÆÓó???Í????Ü>Nv?6þÜ??Øø8Iñþ{à??Äû?é#?AìE?? $??Þ ?Go??
Ô??0?_ã??QvªHsåv?ì0 9<?ÆG???ü; ????üXÂ6Ït,?1?é?@?î#BQ??Ã=???YG}:w?lÓîÇ]Mh|d?àú?JJ/???^ bc?a???Ø11ßn?á?l?@?t?úlá?ÆÛ0?c1

All this weird crap comes up.
and when i try to drag the swf to my browser this happens.

This webpage is not found
No webpage was found for the web address: file:///WG234/Witch%20Girl.swf

Any help ?

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooo i need help here with this crap....
Do you have Flash Player?
.swf won't run without Flash Player, it obviously won't open properly.

I had set .swfs to always open using a web browser, but dragging the file instead works normal, as expected.

Good guy Jaeger's uploads always worked with no additional action, so that's the only thing I can think of that would cause that.
Probably the only other possibility is that you don't have every file or they're corrupted or something. Maybe just re-download?

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a known reason why the yellow or green magic cosplay book isn't included in the gallery OR Debug options?

The only way I can get it to spawn in debug is to have the Nun spawn it, and they only spawn behind me.

They also spawn in a way where you can't hit them at all. . . .

//.EDIT.\\

In an unrelated note I just thought of: I can't get the Witch Recolor program to change any colors besides the hair and eyes. I'm going to attempt to use FlashBulb, but can anyone give me tips or hints to know prior so I don't corrupt everything I touch? Despite that being a fetish . . . .

//.EDIT2.\\

Ignore me, I'm stupid. Didn't look hard enough for the "noel" password hard enough the first time . . . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.