What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

correct me if i am wrong but doesn't the majins death still takes away a star and if so wouldn't her aw ability be worthless unless you just wanted to beat that particular map

unless you can activate it by withdrawing her anyway

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

correct me if i am wrong but doesn't the majins death still takes away a star and if so wouldn't her aw ability be worthless unless you just wanted to beat that particular map

unless you can activate it by withdrawing her anyway
No, did you read the post in my signature?

New Class "Majin":
-If HP drops to 0, it's treated as a retreat. Magical Attack. Can't Recover HP.

The retreat upon 0 HP for rogues is one of Master Assassin Berna's abilities, which makes characters like Skill AW Cypria super strong (she can tank a mithril golem for ~40 seconds with no penalty if she fails an evasion).

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

in that case, she would be amazing in some situations like stalling a really annoying enemy so your ranged could hammer it

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Majin AW Implemented [魔神王] (Majinou; Majin King).

AW Ability: When HP is 0, halts movement of all surrounding enemies and deals damage (Can also be deployed again after a certain amount of time has passed).[/B]
Fuck me, now I think I need to AW her that sounds like it could be really good.
Plus that AW art is nice.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sound like once she AW she become a compact bomb.....
*trow her inside big wave of enemy and let her die to explode*

After 20s charged she become useable again :p
Wonder how they do the calculation on the bomb dmg though :p, if its fixed maybe leaving lvl 1 also a good idea

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Plus that AW art is nice.
I agree look more like Nadesico character now.

Finally, another believer of having a combat soldier!
AW90 ... I still got a lot of units to level.

So I ran the fairy map this morning or at 11:58 PM JP Time. 80/8 Charisma/Stamina later, just after I deployed Fedora, Aigis crashed.
Took my monitor with it.
and my whole PC as well. orz

AW Ability: When HP is 0, halts movement of all surrounding enemies and deals damage (Can also be deployed again after a certain amount of time has passed).
Refer to Makoto's TEH WORUDO for time stop + aoe damage.
This is going to be a pretty abusive unit in terms of tanking department and 3 starring though. Anyone who uses her within a strat vid is going to be 'bashed on'

Recently, Aegis added quite a few 'treated as retreat if killed' AW abilities, including this, Alice, Altair, Berna, all have it.
^ Respectively monk, soldier, and rogue early deploys. Then there's this new 'immortal' unit heck, we need to add this ability to Immortal Queen Karma >>

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bought 2 copies of Echidna and got 2 cost reductions. I believe 2 copies failed in the past, but that was long ago so my memory about it is hazy. I should awaken her when I can because it will be a while before I can awaken Eterna.

All that remains is to purchase a Time Fairy, which I can do during the next week. Other than getting Drania in the future for collection purposes, there is nothing else I want to buy during Anya's revival event. That will save me a lot of revival crystals to use if there are any other revival event units I can purchase.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale
Echidna's AW skill is recover all units within range & x1.3 defense for all units matching racial ability. The former is fun to abuse against aoe spams.

Considering how Ecidna performs as a front-row ranged tank, her AW skill is just right. To deploy along with your melee and not worry about something like Saturday AW Orb's Grace.

Alternatively, if you have Rubinas:

Then again, if you stack Rubinas and Echidna and active both their skills ...
x1.8 & x1.3 = x 2.34
Which I assume then stacks with Uzume + Waltz + Prince and everything else.

Add in Anya and you start wondering how much aoe damage does that equal to. Since you get a x2.6 multipler on Anya with Rubinas on top of everything else.

Passive:
Prince x1.21
AW Passive 7 + 2 + 5 + 7 = 21 + (5 for melee)

Active:
Uzume x1.2
Waltz +x

Final Multipler:
Rubinas x2.28 + x
Echidna x4.11 + x
Anya x4.58 + x

Where's my black dragon rider? xD Or rather, please add a dragon dancer or make Dragon a race like Elf & Drawf instead of class based. (And then add a dancer with dragon as race as a Sapphire unit)

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here are the numbers I'm expecting with the buffs I could have access to:

Prince, Aria, Kagura, Echidna, Ren
ATK: 1.21x, 1.07x
DEF: 1.21x, 1.1x
HP: 1.05x

Anya:
681 ATK (2x = 1,362) +4xx (Waltz)
833 DEF
3,180 HP

Lucille:
1,071 ATK (1.7x = 1,820 MATK) +4xx (Waltz)
801 DEF
3,439 HP

Both can safely tank the Iron Golem without any other assistance. If the Iron Golem is the current benchmark, then Echidna's Skill AW isn't necessary and won't help Lucille much. Anya would find it helpful since she can block 2 enemies and reducing the damage she takes can make things easier for the healers. Anya can usually kill stuff fast enough within 25 seconds, so the duration isn't a big concern.

I would need someone like Adelle or Matsuri before I can think about using Lucille or Anya to fight the Completed Mithril Golem.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would need someone like Adelle or Matsuri before I can think about using Lucille or Anya to fight the Completed Mithril Golem.
Just use Tokens, they are the best for tanking against golems anyways.

9x tokens should be more than enough to burst down a golem. Because healing is no longer a concern, you can just deploy a bunch of ranged magical damage (magic swordsman, dragon rider, Anya, etc included of course) and deal with it that way. Of course, there's always abusing hp up buff with Seria for the completed Mithril Golem, but nothing tanks AW Thief Mithirl Golems without skill anyways.

Thinking that the story mission should give enough exp for next level and emptied everything.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just use Tokens, they are the best for tanking against golems anyways.
I already did that with . :p

It's just my long-term goal to be able to go man-mode and fight the Mithril Golem with what I have.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-New Story Mission "Jungle" Second Half Added.
+If you Clear "Baptism of Makai" (魔界の洗礼), Prince Gains "Sacred Treasure's Successor" (神器の継承者) Title.

New Prince Title Illustration:

ANYA~!

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What evil sorcery is this? Ikemen Prince all of a sudden. We'll miss you scrappy and generic protagonist Prince.

I'm glad I got all of the current Jungle missions cleared. I'll try to get the title the moment maintenance is over. :D

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What evil sorcery is this? Ikemen Prince all of a sudden. We'll miss you scrappy and generic protagonist Prince.
You'll switch back to old Prince if you use an older title, it sounds like. So if the new title isn't some extension of +21% AT/DF to all units, then I doubt any of us are going to use it. Or are you willing to sacrifice unit stats if it's for a Prince donning the arms of the Evil Goddess?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's wishful thinking but it would be nice if his new title turns his indefinite skill into an actual passive. No longer does he need to be deployed for his Morale to affect allied units.

Since the Prince is able to change his illustration, it should be at least a decent title because there is no way they developers will give him that appearance with a lackluster title.

Who am I kidding? They have given units terrible abilities and skills before, so the Prince's appearance is just the title's effect and there are no additional effects given by the title.

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well my excitement turned to soul crushing regret upon finally getting enough rc to buy anya and raising her to 30 for the cc, even though i cant get the other dragon units till next event i just wanted to look at her new form only to see i didn't have my extra time fairy and then it hit me...i had used her to lower the cost of one of my silver tank units for that subjugation event. i hate myself.

quick question:is the time fairy staying in the shop during the next event also?

need to know if its worth me burning through all my extra sc to try and get her in time

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

quick question:is the time fairy staying in the shop during the next event also?
All of the revival units (Aria~Time Fairy) are in the Trading Post until around December 10th. So you can raise and farm materials for a week after the Dragon Princess's Revival revival.

@exkale:
I'm more considering that the new title increases the Prince's AT/DF/HP by 20%/20%/40%, or something along that degree. This may make him a strong unit, but a majority of all of my strategies involve farming with Betty, Patra, and Maurette, so I'm always focused on their stats being +21%. Same goes when I'm doing a difficult map; I don't have time to consider the possibilities of a 12% buff for a 10 cost unit with high HP, AT, or DF.

I think the staff created a lot of situations where it's a good idea to use the other Prince titles, but laziness on the players' parts has led to them just picking a single title, and sticking with it. The same thing happened with a rogue-like I used to enjoy called ADOM (Ancient Domains of Mystery) which had a lot of tactics you could use, but generally instead of tweaking it constantly for optimal performance, everyone just switches to Coward 100% when they're moving, and maybe Berserk 100% when they're fighting, but a lot of people don't want to go through the effort of even doing this, so there's a lot of cowards running around the Tower of Eternal Flames, which is still the worse fucking place I have ever seen in any video game.

Last edited:

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All of the revival units (Aria~Time Fairy) are in the Trading Post until around December 10th. So you can raise and farm materials for a week after the Dragon Princess's Revival revival.

woot, time to farm like crazy

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hawt.

@Petite
Have you a little more fate, Prince has finally went full ikemen mode and just that armor will grab the attention of every single female (including a certain white empire strategist) available.

On the other hand, I agree with your assessment of this being a increase Prince stats type of buff. The argument is whether it will take away the % increase on Prince's skill from title or will be a completely different skill.

Also, wonder how Anna buff is going to work now. Maybe she would be worth using at 0 cost?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite
Even though that HP bonus can make a case, it's still going to be hard to convince me to switch.

They can always take the middle ground if they want to make it a viable alternative.

+5~7% Morale bonus
+10~20% Prince stats (ATK/DEF)

A title that only increases the Prince's stats will never find much use. If their goal is to make the Prince into a fighter, then they need to keep his Morale bonus while also making him slightly better. As it is now with the Hero title, he's just a background character who only cheers on his army from afar. If he can keep the Morale bonus while gaining better stats, then it shows that he is on equal ground with his army and will fight with them.