What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Once again guilty of being in a hurry while multitasking. Attacked ARM and killed my combo. I clicked attack then finally noticed the name and was like oh shit. :p

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Once again guilty of being in a hurry while multitasking. Attacked ARM and killed my combo. I clicked attack then finally noticed the name and was like oh shit. :p
You welcome , I just attack someone in rank 3 and lose , what a rare

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I gotta ask someone else who has emptied the event gacha box.

Do you have problems getting the R card? I sometimes don't get it after several draws (getting the SR is no problem) and give up.

The times I got it, I usually picked it out before I get the SR.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you have problems getting the R card? I sometimes don't get it after several draws (getting the SR is no problem) and give up.

I'm on my 3rd plat box currently (having completely emptied the first two).

I've made observations (over this and past colis) on how the coli box works, but I'm finding it difficult to put into words or prove any concrete findings.. just my own personal hunches.. but for the first 40 draws or so it's effectively completely random.. but patterns will start to emerge based on what has already been drawn.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I usually have a harder time getting the R card than the others. Once it took me like 13 tries or something stupid like that, but this time around I got them all in only 4 Event Gacha Tickets. The R card was the last one, that part never changes.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm on my 3rd plat box currently (having completely emptied the first two).

I've made observations (over this and past colis) on how the coli box works, but I'm finding it difficult to put into words or prove any concrete findings.. just my own personal hunches.. but for the first 40 draws or so it's effectively completely random.. but patterns will start to emerge based on what has already been drawn.
Eh no, I'm referring to the Event Gacha box, where you draw the slayers.

In terms of Coli platinum boxes, I'm currently only on my second, and I'm not bothering to click thru one by one, but just waiting till I have enough to empty the box with 280 draws at once.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh eGacha.. yeah, getting the R is a total crapshoot

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My theory on this is that the R will only methodically appear if the SR hasn't been drawn yet. But once the SR has been drawn, it disappears from circulation. I will test this out next round to see if it works.

In any case, damage for SR is limited since it is bound to appear after a few draws, but the fucking R can refuse to appear indefinitely.

le toucan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My theory on this is that the R will only methodically appear if the SR hasn't been drawn yet. But once the SR has been drawn, it disappears from circulation. I will test this out next round to see if it works.

In any case, damage for SR is limited since it is bound to appear after a few draws, but the fucking R can refuse to appear indefinitely.
I can assure you that the R is still in the event gacha even after the SR has been pulled. However, based on my experience, the R is indeed the hardest to pull.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can assure you that the R is still in the event gacha even after the SR has been pulled. However, based on my experience, the R is indeed the hardest to pull.
Indeed. This is the second time I have given up on the R in an event. After burning 10 tickets... enough is enough.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I pretty much got all slayer R's when i bought tickets while getting no SRs:p

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I pulled the R right after the SR, the N has also been my 2nd pull in the normal gacha, guess I'm lucky.

Tickets spent:

2 E gacha
2 N gacha

TheGreyGuardian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God damn it, I was super confused as to how I lost to a Sexy Slayer deck and realized I forgot that PeroPero reset the battle filter on me. There goes my streak.

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Running op babe slayer only deck now and suddenly I get more defends :D

Edit: Just leveled, new friend slot open. Tease me with ulmf. FILLED

Last edited:

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Moarrr tickets OMNOMNOMNOM!
Ill be takeing them and boy i didnt even think i all most forgot to get the new n slayer.

Edit:150 tickets latter and its mine now i tired

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ill be takeing them and boy i didnt even think i all most forgot to get the new n slayer.

Edit:150 tickets latter and its mine now i tired
Oh shit there is a new normal slayer...I didn't even think to look for that. I would have not gotten it probably, oops.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where do we go to tell Nutaku that the ranking is all f'ed up? Either that, or we're being ranked by some mysterious invisible factor.

As far as I can tell, I should have been in rank 500 for first round. My first round wins were 451, yet everyone ranked around me is at most at 430 wins. And it's not that it's ranked by Atk Wins either, because those jump all over the place too.

Same with this final round. The numbers are jumbled all over the place, so the rank isn't anywhere near correct.

EvilAngel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where do we go to tell Nutaku that the ranking is all f'ed up? Either that, or we're being ranked by some mysterious invisible factor.

As far as I can tell, I should have been in rank 500 for first round. My first round wins were 451, yet everyone ranked around me is at most at 430 wins. And it's not that it's ranked by Atk Wins either, because those jump all over the place too.

Same with this final round. The numbers are jumbled all over the place, so the rank isn't anywhere near correct.
Battle points counting for the ranking, each Attack win 3 points, Def win 1 point.