What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

fight pirate 1 times

visit all 3 island(in fury heaven too)
defeat kalberos in bandit lair(i don't find black knight)

got
treasure map 1 3 6 7
never found number 1 item (i don't know where is that place)

defeat that edward 3 rd in arena
make dream evil sex slave
bring sphinx home

Legendary monster undefeat

Legendary Demon Guardian
Legendary Spike Dragon
king corus(ok in new game +)

can anyone guide me T-T

Thank
________

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Treasure 1, legendary spike dragon and legendary demon guardian are all on Island of the Lord. You have to collect all the paintings to obtain the map that will lead you there. After you get it go to your ship and it's pretty straithforward from there.
Btw:Did you finish the evil path?

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does Anyone Know.....?

Where Legendary Gigantus is in Egypt?

Where Painting 3 is located?

How to make all 3 women slaves for secret ending?

How to make Naacia your slave?

Where Castella's house is?

How to open Osira's cell? (Desks in cell glow, implying that i can search through it, therefore how to pry open)

Any help in all of these questions would greatly be appreciated!!!

ABE21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

P.S. How does one get all thre members of the royal family into your party?:confused:

hobo005

Reputation score

So after I saved Egypt and turned Osira into my sex slave...cant I do anything with them at all?

Opala literaly dosnt do anything, their mother likes some off screen action, but its that it?

If not then how do I find the other sex scenes?

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To get to legendary gigantus you have to go to palace dungeon and then go down instead into canals.
You can make Naacia slave after the fourth encounter with her- they're random so just sleep as often as you can and you should get it (it seems you have greater chance of getting into dream world by sleeping till night or day than taking a short nap)
To get to Castella's house walk to tower of hades. Along the road there will be a path south- go along it and you reach her house.
To make whole royal family your slaves you have to go the evil path. Once you get the quest to kill 4 gatekeepers go to defeat them. Once you deafet any one of them you have the option to obey osiria orders or ignore them. Choose ignore then proceed as you would normally. After the fight with Pharaoh you get two options to apologise to osiria. There is however third one that isn't filled up but you can choose it and voila.
As for getting the royal family into your party as of now no one has any idea how to do that (except for Gabe of course). It isn't realy known if it's only limited to some ending or do you have to do some obscure things.
That leads to question- is it possible to open the game in rpg maker and you know check up on things like that?
As for Osiria cell you have to open it during story mode, so either go to ruins of past for lockpick or if it's new game+ just use the one you have.

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You were right about Naacia, it is sort of random.
A bit disappointed about the autograph girl and the pirates though, would be nice to see a harem of different girls in the palace.
As for Opala being in your party, I needa figure that one out cause I actually found a weapon that only Opala can use.
What about the vampire reappearing? Is that for the sequel or for this game?

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well if I read it right Gabe stated that pirates will reapper in sequel and there are only two encounters with them in thise game. As for weapons for royal family I collected all 3 and there is an option to move Farah and Osiria (either if you chose her as slave in good path or if you go for her secret scene in evil path) to your house.

jrez24

Reputation score

I need help..I need to beat the stupid pharaoh im lvl 16 and just discovered might so Im tryin to use that to defeat him but he always kills me and my health is at about 2075 something like that...but if anyone can tell me how to beat him and move on with this game I thank you!

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It would be good if you described your party composition, equipment, healing items etc. Lvl 16 might be a little low especially if you only have bronze or iron equipment. Also have used stat increasing seeds (i found that it's best to use them on main hero with the exception of those that increase intelligence and mana).

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was playing a while ago and I hit a strange bug. My guy is stuck moving upwards like i'm hitting the Up key. Even closing the game didn't help. I reinstalled the game an even that has not helped. As soon as game boots its like the Up key is being steadily pressed anyone know how to fix it?

Also does the scene with Farah an the Octupus or whatever it is happen in the good storyline? That's what I am hunting for now.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thise scene is the one that is obtainable in post story content. By the looks of it should be obtained by having Farah in player's party and sailing anywhere. Unfortunetly since no one found a way to have royal family as party members the only way to unlock it is by defeating emperor of time.
About the Up key does it happen only in thise game? It might be that the key itself is stuck.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know what the leash of mystery and the cloak of unfinity do?

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thise scene is the one that is obtainable in post story content. By the looks of it should be obtained by having Farah in player's party and sailing anywhere. Unfortunetly since no one found a way to have royal family as party members the only way to unlock it is by defeating emperor of time.
About the Up key does it happen only in thise game? It might be that the key itself is stuck.

Oh really? So there isn't much point in playing the good story if all you want is hentai scenes? That's kind of funny.

Also the UP key thing just fixed itself finally. Someone should just email Swegabe about how to get them in the party.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Leash of mystery supposedly nothing and cloak of unfinity does increase PDEF and MDEF slightly. If you go to Monster Cove and Dead Rock in new game+ then you will find leash of solved mystery and cloak of infinity in the same places that you got two previous items. Leash of solved mystery protects from all negative states and cloak of infinty increases PDEF, MDEF and gives auto-dodge to wearer if I remember correctly.

Well there is one scene for opala that is only obtainable in good path.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i need some help i am on the hero side of the story i have hit a dead end i don't know were i need to go next so far i have been to the bandit fortress saw the meeting and got beaten by the black knight, kill all but one (the father of the monsters) of the legendary monsters, got all pictures but one number 16, move osira ant the mother into my mansion.

were can i meet the black knight or any of allys of his next?

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bandit Fortress along with the scene that you get when you revisist Pharaoh's tomb is plot hook for the sequel. If you where everywhere in Egypt, Greece, and four islands then there's new game+ that has more post game content.
Although I think that you receive illustration 26 from king corrus.
Altough I heard that if you move Osira to your house you don't get the scene in pharaoh's tomb

Githro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm, I betrayed Osira and went with the Pharaoh ending but when I go to the basement, Osira is no longer interact-able (like when I press space when i'm facing her she does not even talk). I should probably be getting to work on finding a way to get them in your party. If anyone has any ideas, please tell me.

Also, has anyone tried to be a coward? What I mean is that after the cutscene where Opala meets Osira in the Library and you get 3 options: go, go but ask for reward, don't go at all. Has anyone not gone? Is there a different ending?

Last edited:

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a few questions.

Where can I find:
all of Master Hen'Tai's boxes? (I think I've got most already, but there are probably more)
all of the legendary monsters? (I've already fought some, but I can't find the others)
all of the illustrations that aren't from Master Hen'Tai or legendaries?
all of the Tablets of History? (I have like 23, I need two more)
all of the Treasure Maps? I have 01, 03, 06 and 07.

Why does Murdock win so much in the story part and suck so much in the post-game? Almost every high-level monster is resistant or immune to fire.

There's a Vampire Killer remix in the BGM folder. As far as I can tell, it never plays in the vampire mansion. Is it for somewhere else?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a few questions.

Where can I find:
all of Master Hen'Tai's boxes? (I think I've got most already, but there are probably more)
Find the simple lockpick. Search all locked houses during daytime pick them and search in the homes. He's also hidden in the palace where the cook is at. Research every area of the game during daytime.

I have a few questions.

Where can I find:
all of the legendary monsters? (I've already fought some, but I can't find the others)
Egyptian Monsters - Search Egypt, explore every inch.

Greece Monsters - As above, explore every inch.

Other Monsters - Dead Cove, explore every inch. Monster Rock explore every inch, not festival island. Explore the winter mountains. (Portal in osira's lair gets you there.) Bandit Base also has a legendary monster in it. Mansion of the Lord has legendary demon guardian in it. (Cave at the ship. Need to do sphinx quest first.) ANd spike the dragon is painfully obvious at the mansion of the lord.

King Cronus is new game+, need to do castella's quest. He's in a cave to the far right in winter area.

I have a few questions.

Where can I find:
all of the illustrations that aren't from Master Hen'Tai or legendaries?
Did you search all hidden and locked areas for letters on the ground? Talk to every person?

I have a few questions.

Where can I find:
all of the Tablets of History? (I have like 23, I need two more)
Make sure you have the item that lets you see invisible chests. You should find the last two while your hunting legendaries. If not, then you should find the last two when searching for Master Hen'Tai.

all of the Treasure Maps? I have 01, 03, 06 and 07.
02, 04,05 and 08 are treasure maps for ulti weaposn and are only found in new game+.