What's new

SIM [ Aokumashii ] アオクマシー I'll Have the Young Miss. 娘さんをいただきマス。 RE137584 RJ137584

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Next title comes from アオクマシー after 秘密の野球拳! ver2.0.

I hope someone could upload and share via PM since the dev can track down and report download links.

Last edited by a moderator:

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 娘さんをいただきマス。

The file size for this game is less than half of 秘密の野球拳! (158 mb vs 373 mb). I wonder how it stacks up in comparison.

Last edited:

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Folks, please read the rules!
That being said, those who wish to receive these PMs are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.
You WAIT until someone announces that they've found the game, THEN you PM them to ask for a link. A thread is supposed to be for the purpose of discussing a game's features, art style, gameplay, walkthroughs, bugs/patches, mods, reviews, similar titles, etc... Not for wading through dozens of "gimme link too please kthxbye" posts.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Tips: Going into a thread, and just asking for a PM generally won't help. You'll just look like a bunch of lazy-***.

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tips: Going into a thread, and just asking for a PM generally won't help. You'll just look like a bunch of lazy-***.
Oh believe me, I'm scouring the internet for a link and intend to share it if I find one, but there is no luck yet on my end. However, others may have different sources with which they may have better luck.

Lurkermin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Better throw my hat in the ring if we're asking for links here.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Look great from the screenshots, but how are the animations? Anyone played any of the previous games by this author?

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Look great from the screenshots, but how are the animations? Anyone played any of the previous games by this author?
They're generally really, really nice. If you go to the DLsite link above, there is actually a video where you can see it in action.

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok! I've just uploaded this game. Vm me and please don't pm since my mail box is gonna full. I will pm you after checking my profile.

Thanks to asdflolol for the information. If you want to rep, please rep him. Here is his profile: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=58125

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Wtf is a VM?

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wtf is a VM?
Visitor message. Something that you post on someone's profile page, such as:
  • I like your avatar!
  • Thanks for uploading that thing!
  • Please send me the secret download link kthxbye!
Click here, read the first few replies, and you'll figure it out.

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And now links are available on AS, but I wonder how long those one will last.

And this is the only thread has this game at this moment, so I think this guy also a member in our forum.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=559810" get it, while it has a lot of seeders available.

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I apologize for the broken mega link. It's my fault for not checking it before posting.

Here the link:

I don't care if the dev could track down my link again anymore. You can use torrent link above too.

Thanks to igotnostuffs for checking my link.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As I thought, this game has much less content compared to the rock-paper-scissor one. The touching scene has a lot of interaction, but the second scene is just a cycling piston animation with very little variation.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It has less content but wow! does it eat your RAM a LOT! At most it goes up at 1.5GB!

What is the developer thinking?

The developer will most likely release a fix or update his codes because at the moment it has a ridiculous memory leak in it.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As I thought, this game has much less content compared to the rock-paper-scissor one. The touching scene has a lot of interaction, but the second scene is just a cycling piston animation with very little variation.
You can choose to switch to bukkake scene whenever you like during that point. And although the control is quite troublesome, at least I think the result look great.

Darknut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do anyone have a link for this game? the old links are dead.