What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ONEONE1 ] Bitch Dancer's Quest / ビッチダンサーズクエスト (RE129593) (RJ129593)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
ビッチダンサーズクエスト

Developed by:
ONEONE1

Intro Site:

Release Date:
15 Feb 2014

Download links:
Depositfiles

Bitshare

Freakshare

Keywords:
Big boobs
Sprite sex(?)
Bitch
Cum inside
Monster sex

Emmmm,the art seems nice and this time ONEONE1 chooses the animation battle so there may be sprite sex I guess?I like this circle coz they rarely give the patch hell and storyline is not too short.:p
Have you heard of the legendary power of the Seven Balls?
Combine the power of these 7 rare orbs to grant three wishes.
Anything is possible.

---An adventurer may wish for worldwide fame.
---A rich man may wish for eternal youth.
---A merchant may wish to control all money.

But what about me? I am, after all, on a quest to collect the Seven Balls.

My name is Yuina Bardeau.
I'm only 1X years old, but I developed fast.
My p*ssy is the best p*ssy around, they say!

I love sex! Nothing makes me feel more alive than an orgasm.
Humans, monsters, antyhing with a c*ck I will screw.
You may think that's enough, but it's not enough.
So you can maybe guess what my wishes would be.

I gotta have those balls.

* Fully voiced characters
As always, heroines are fully voiced,
and some conversations with villagers too.

* Prostitution system
Hook up with customers to feel good... and get money of course.

* Birth is power!
Enemies will make the heroine pregnant!
When this happens you can choose a "birth" command
that will level up her stats. Get knocked up!
Get powered up!

* New Game Plus
Challenge yourself to a stronger, tougher 2nd playthrough.
Character levels and gold, etc., carry over from the first play.

- side view battle! monsters have ecchi motion
- skip feature! hit [ctrl] to jump past a scene

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ONEONE1|RPG]Bitch Dancer's Quest

if this has the typical "WAN WAN WAN" and "KIMOCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII graagugauguagua" high pitched voices, then i dont want to play this game, or maybe, play it on mute.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

if this has the typical "WAN WAN WAN" and "KIMOCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII graagugauguagua" high pitched voices, then i dont want to play this game, or maybe, play it on mute.
Is there even a game where the heroine has a stern voice? Low pitched and beautiful.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there even a game where the heroine has a stern voice? Low pitched and beautiful.
The main heroine? Nope. Actually haven't played one with a cool voice and a non-eccentric personality in a while.

R

Ryka

I do not like this circle. It releases games that are broken and annoying. It looks to me like they're trolling people without a laser-guided tolerance.

It does not help that my first impression of them is a Ninja Girl clone that has really broken animations, and never fixed the main characters' arm maybe DISEMBODYING ITSELF from the rest of her body, and having people buy the broken game.

I believe OneOne1 is a bait and switch circle. They do some decent still works. They just cannot for the life of them make fluid animations, and their voice acting is force-fed way too much.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Were it from any other circle, I'd be hyped.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem remains the same Dlsite dirty with their censorship many games. XD

nnescio

Reputation score

Kamidori. Plus some other Eushully games.

(Of course, Kamidori has one of the worst stories out of all the Eushully games. Guess their writers aren't good when grimdark isn't involved.)

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kamidori. Plus some other Eushully games.

(Of course, Kamidori has one of the worst stories out of all the Eushully games. Guess their writers aren't good when grimdark isn't involved.)
Oh that game, although I didnt care much about the story. I only do like the gameplay though even if it takes too long to view an H scene.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish their artist would just focus on learning animation for a while. I've never seen so many games released by someone with no improvement in animation at all x.X Good art, terrible animation syndrome. It doesn't help that they release a new game every month. Releasing games that quickly to me says that they have poor quality and will not have improved over any previous games. Of course I'm sure we can expect the screeching female noises as well...

And why the hell are there no DLsite links ANYWHERE? They take the time to make individual websites for all their games and the thing doesn't even have a link to their DLsite? None in this thread either. You have to go to their main site and scroll through a bunch of crap to find it :p Wow.

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Meh ONEONE1, don't bother with any game they make just check the cg for a few interesting pictures.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Their action games are just balls terrible, but aren't their RPG's at least borderline tolerable, and quite extreme?

Darkstrain

Reputation score

for the gameplay aspect of this circle's games, they are the average at most, and for the voices, most games centered around knights valkyries or whatever you wanna call them usually have the noble/proud kinda voice

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What when they are raped turns into something like you would hear while castrating a cat with a blunt spoon.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might be slightly off-topic, but why would you play h-games with sound on anyway? These kinds of titles have no budget for actual voice acting or sound effects, making the scenes generally have the sounds of some guy rubbing soapy hands together to emulate sex, while only really appropriate when something like slime-girl is getting screwed. While there is certainly a fair share of Visual novels with great sound effects and voice acting, short, low-budget titles like these can't really be held to that standard.

Even the monstergirl quest series, which arguably has some really great sound design throughout the story, completely craps up the erotic moments with downright awkward sounds and voice-acting (when available) sex sounding more like someone playing with soap (which might be occasionally appropriate, but utterly awkward and disturbing more often than not) that sounding actually erotic in any way.

Last edited:

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Might be slightly off-topic, but why would you play h-games with sound on anyway? These kinds of titles have no budget for actual voice acting or sound effects, making the scenes generally have the sounds of some guy rubbing soapy hands together to emulate sex, while only really appropriate when something like slime-girl is getting screwed. While there is certainly a fair share of Visual novels with great sound effects and voice acting, short, low-budget titles like these can't really be held to that standard.

Even the monstergirl quest series, which arguably has some really great sound design throughout the story, completely craps up the erotic moments with downright awkward sounds and voice-acting (when available) sex sounding more like someone playing with soap (which might be occasionally appropriate, but utterly awkward and disturbing more often than not) that sounding actually erotic in any way.
alot of people like a game with sounds. i know i do. other wise i'd be less interrested. and if it was a bad game i just be like fu this and ether play muted or not play at all .w.;;

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree. I prefer OneOne1 moan screams over dead silence. Hearing sounds that even slightly accents what you're seeing just adds that extra flavor to it (at least for me it does).

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree. I prefer OneOne1 moan screams over dead silence. Hearing sounds that even slightly accents what you're seeing just adds that extra flavor to it (at least for me it does).
Oneone games may be my exception to this rule, haha. Dead silence sucks in H games though.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just play some '70s instrumental music while you watch. ("Boopa-chika, boopa-chika...")

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anything, the WANWANWAN voice acting is detrimental to the experience. It sound like someone flailing their vocal cords about in a high-speed wind tunnel.
It's not only distracting and painful, its also goofy.

As for this, I guess there's no way to know how it will go. Yet again the art looks promising, but I think we know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.