What's new

RPG [ Fraulein Gutenberg ] [ グーテンベルグの娘] The Princess & Pandora's Box / プリンセスとパンドラの箱 RE135639 RJ135639

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i play and oldone this
.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ058990.html
and now his have a new game name プリンセスとパンドラの箱 [Princess and Pandora's Box]
sell at Jan

if any one have some information about this game pls share T_T

here blog of artiest
darts-x.sakura.ne.jp/wordpress

Thank you ^^"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update for Demo Go Author's Website here
//darts-x.sakura.ne.jp/wordpress/?p=666#more-666 <check yellow word for Demo
or Dlsite
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ135639.html

And Game infomation here
darts.kirara.st/hime/

Last edited by a moderator:

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Req] プリンセスとパンドラの箱 [Princess and Pandora's Box]

you can download the full game at author's website via Google search suggestions
because Google is evil

Last edited:

Trithillion

Reputation score

you can download the full game at author's website via Google search suggestions
because Google is evil
What did you search for? I tried both the RJ# and the actual title. The Title finds me a demo and a final beta version. No full versions.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Defiiiiinitely loli.

Share via PM if you must. I am outta here.

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What did you search for? I tried both the RJ# and the actual title. The Title finds me a demo and a final beta version. No full versions.
may i suggest the author link right there on the DL site page ^^ it will send you right where you need to be (well probably.. downloading a link i found there somewhere)... moonspeak getting in mah way babeh XD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cute characters

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if anyone have interested the author have updated the blog and a demo version is available to play. Enjoy.

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

soo.. i managed to find a .. if not several working links, dled it, and reupped on mega.

obviously i cant share it here, but im willing to share so ask me in pm ^^
(just.. dont expect a super highspeed responce, i am heading to bed in a minute)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok anyone know what to do in the last town with the loli queen? i enter castle at night and defeat her but after that she is always knockdown in night there and on day she is on her throne normally ??

quite confused here any help ?

ag0609

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok anyone know what to do in the last town with the loli queen? i enter castle at night and defeat her but after that she is always knockdown in night there and on day she is on her throne normally ??

quite confused here any help ?
you need to mix a blue potion to get inside her body.

Attachments

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a save?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

thx for the info where can i get the ingredients if possible? i am quite bad at jap sorry about it

ok searching quite a while and cant find last ingredient

the 1 with just 1 letter anyone know where to get it ?

Last edited:

ag0609

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx for the info where can i get the ingredients if possible? i am quite bad at jap sorry about it

ok searching quite a while and cant find last ingredient

the 1 with just 1 letter anyone know where to get it ?
骨(bone) can be dropped by monsters at the ruin near the first princess castle.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

HAHAHA REALLY? omg you saved me an insane ammount of time i was starting to kill everymonster since last ruin ingame i could access HAHA thx a lot

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been playing through this game (quite good actually) and I've hit a stand still.

I've gotten the 3 princess and killed the dictator/Hitler guy and the knights are blocking up the 3rd town and now I have no clue what to do, feel liked I've gone everywhere and talked to anyone.

Also if anyone has a finished save game I'd greatly appreciate a link.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This is quite a good game, despite the loli, but plenty of big breasted cow girls! A wide variety of scenes and some parts of the story are quite good.

I felt sad in some places and angry at the villans. I suppose concepts involving concentration camps and genocide get to me. A little odd to see these ideas in a H-Game, but still interesting.

I have one query, I seem to be missing one character from my household, from the dining room scene and the CG set I think it is a fairy character, I have all the others. Can anyone suggest where to find her?

To the last poster, I have not progressed that far so far, I have been holding off taking out the bastard of a King, as it refers to it being the 'final scenario'

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is quite a good game, despite the loli, but plenty of big breasted cow girls! A wide variety of scenes and some parts of the story are quite good.

I felt sad in some places and angry at the villans. I suppose concepts involving concentration camps and genocide get to me. A little odd to see these ideas in a H-Game, but still interesting.

I have one query, I seem to be missing one character from my household, from the dining room scene and the CG set I think it is a fairy character, I have all the others. Can anyone suggest where to find her?

To the last poster, I have not progressed that far so far, I have been holding off taking out the bastard of a King, as it refers to it being the 'final scenario'
Sounds like you could help me then as I'm missing the two mage type characters I believe.

When picking characters to go into your party I'm missing the two next to the mage girl you start with. If you have the other two could you tell me how you got them?

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sounds like you could help me then as I'm missing the two mage type characters I believe.

When picking characters to go into your party I'm missing the two next to the mage girl you start with. If you have the other two could you tell me how you got them?
The one to the immediate right is the Elder version of her (Elder Crowther?). You can find her on level 2 of the Ministerial building in the Capital (city 3, northmost icy one)

After you speak to her a few times she will send you on a mission to allow her to leave the office (a complex story one soul, two bodies thing). This is the water shrine down south you are barred from entering. Note you will need some passwords in the place. I could not work them out so I edited the game to find them

(sorry could not see how to add a spoiler so made the text white, highlight it to see)

The rightmost one is also the same one I am missing. Possibly you get her once you progress the Witch girls story more, just due to the layout, but I would of thought you could before the endgame

By the way you said you killed the King, did you then go and kill the "Big Witch" (not sure of correct term, it is what my translator shows)? You take the airship to get there, to the Grey Place (looks like a ruined modern city)

Last edited:

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No I haven't only the king/dictator guy and by the sound of it I may not be able to get the 2nd mage girl since I can't go into that building anymore lol.

Solved the water place puzzle it's the number of darker tiles corresponding to the switch flicked on the rows with flame. When right switch is flicked the flames represent the right doors code and left for left door.